Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #271
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great job on the plane tickets (even though you ignored me on the "yay" on the dessert party").
Old 07-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #272
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Nice score on the plane ticket!
I was excited when I saw the price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Excellent deal on the plane ticket!!! $100 is a great deal. We have done really well with Delta as well.

And for booking Party of the Senses! I saw all that opened up the other day and I thought of you, glad you got it all set!
It's good to hear that you've done well with Delta. They make me a little nervous, but the price was too good to pass up...and the times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great job on the plane tickets (even though you ignored me on the "yay" on the dessert party").
I'm sorry...forgive me?
onelilspark is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #273
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Sounds like everything is coming together nicely!
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #274
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post

I'm sorry...forgive me?
Of course I do. I was only teasing you. How's Bandit?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #275
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Sounds like everything is coming together nicely!
I think so! I was rather unhappy with our ADRs for a while, but now I'm content.

Quote:
Of course I do. I was only teasing you. How's Bandit?
I know Bandit's good. He had his first Puppy Training Class last night. He's a very suspicious dog. He doesn't particularly like new situations until he's checked everything out, so he was hiding behind us most of the night But he was the first in class to get the commands we learned last night
Old 07-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #276
HeatherBelle614
Always wishing on a star!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you say about the dessert party; I've been debating it! Maybe they'll still be doing it when we go again (in 4-5 years. )

Great job on the airfare!!

Working on a fantastic dream now; new ticker to come soon!
HeatherBelle614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #277
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know Bandit's good. He had his first Puppy Training Class last night. He's a very suspicious dog. He doesn't particularly like new situations until he's checked everything out, so he was hiding behind us most of the night But he was the first in class to get the commands we learned last night
Way to go, Bandit.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:53 PM   #278
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Kelly... congrats on your airfare! $100 for a ticket and get to Florida early is a score! What airport do you fly out of?

I am thinking about the Wishes dessert party for December. Do you know if you can still see Tink fly from the party?

I love your write-up of all the food from the F&W Festival! Very nice!
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #279
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBelle614 View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing what you say about the dessert party; I've been debating it! Maybe they'll still be doing it when we go again (in 4-5 years. )

Great job on the airfare!!
I'm really hoping that the dessert party lives up to my high expectations.

Quote:
Way to go, Bandit.
So funny story...around 930 every night, he totally passes out. He has a habit of doing so right near the coffee table. By the time we're ready to take him out, about an hour later, he manages to get himself all the way under the table...then just rolls onto his stomach when we try to coax him out. He wants us to rub his belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Kelly... congrats on your airfare! $100 for a ticket and get to Florida early is a score! What airport do you fly out of?

I am thinking about the Wishes dessert party for December. Do you know if you can still see Tink fly from the party?

I love your write-up of all the food from the F&W Festival! Very nice!
We fly out of Rochester. Buffalo is about an hour away and Syracuse about an hour and a half, so I always check all 3. Down to FL they're usually pretty comparable, but we're going out to Chicago for a wedding in a few weeks and for whatever reason, Buffalo is always cheaper. It's weird. I like Rochester's airport the best, mainly because of the parking situation, it's a dream!

I think you can see Tink. I'm 99% sure she flies right over you.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #280
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Hi, I'm joining, a little late, I know! I gotta go get caught up!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #281
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Ok, I just read your whole PTR and am caught up!

Your puppy is SO adorable! I love little fluffy puppies, there is nothing cuter in the world!

I love how much info you have on Food and Wine! I'm going in November (11/12-11/20) so I will be there for the last 3 days of the festival and plan on cramming in as much as I possibly can!

And yay for the Wishes dessert party, I booked that for my trip too! I never thought I'd get a chance to do it, so I'm really excited about it!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #282
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Hi, I'm joining, a little late, I know! I gotta go get caught up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Ok, I just read your whole PTR and am caught up!

Your puppy is SO adorable! I love little fluffy puppies, there is nothing cuter in the world!

I love how much info you have on Food and Wine! I'm going in November (11/12-11/20) so I will be there for the last 3 days of the festival and plan on cramming in as much as I possibly can!

And yay for the Wishes dessert party, I booked that for my trip too! I never thought I'd get a chance to do it, so I'm really excited about it!
I haven't left yet, so you're just in time Welcome along!

I absolutely love F&W. It's easily my favorite time to visit! I'm so excited! And for the dessert party, I've always wanted to try one, but the F&W one is a little too expensive for my taste. It was a no brainer to do the Wishes one!

Thanks for the compliment on my pup! We think he's pretty adorable...of course when he's being naughty he just makes us laugh when we should be scolding him Last night we had some pretty decent storms, and of course he had to go out in them! He was soaked when he came back in, too funny!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #283
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Breaking News! Main St Electrical Parade extended: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...-disney-world/
Old 07-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #284
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Breaking News! Main St Electrical Parade extended: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...-disney-world/
Thanks for sharing the news. Now we just have to hope it is still there when we get there.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #285
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the news. Now we just have to hope it is still there when we get there.
I can't say I'm surprised. I mean...did you really think Disney would bring a parade across the country for just a couple months??

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: