Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #46
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Great plans... lots of yummo eats!
Yay! Thanks ! I hope so! Now I have to get more of a daily plan/itinerary settled, but these are the dining choices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Wigd beat me with one arm tied behind her sling!

Sorry I didn't know this was going. This has been a c-r-a-z-y busy week at school. Looking forward to the pre-trip fun. You'll be heading home on the 30th, and we'll be getting to WDW on the 30th. It's a DIS tag team event.
Oh really??!! Shucks! Well, we can wave at eachother

Yes, I know the sense of CRAZY, thank goodness for spring break here, and the weather! I hear it is beautiful in Orlando, but I am not thinking the crowds would be very pretty

Say, you have a big family homecoming this weekend! Happy Easter!

WigD can probably do anything with one arm tied behind her back

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Happydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #47
stace208
DIS Veteran

Great plans with yummy eating plans! I just love Disney eating!

At this point I don't think our plans overlap anywhere. We'll have to wait until closer to time and see!

Thanks for stopping by my PTR!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2010, 06:39 AM   #48
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
We have eaten at all four of those restaurants and enjoyed our meals at each one.
Glad to get the CP seal of approval!!

Quote:

Yak and Yeti has an outstanding drinks menu -- I highly recommend the Avalanche! Partly because it is fun to say, "A-va-lanche!" as you are sipping on it!

Sci-Fi has the most incredible theming! The movie clips they show are absolutely hysterical! It reminded me of watching Mystery Science Theater when I was in college!

Rose and Crown -- nothing beats the Welsh Dragon and the fish and chips!

Tutto Italia -- sigh. Say hello to those dishy waiters for me!
Okay, well, a Lost on Safari with a jalepeno pretzel and an AVALANCHE with lunch. oooo sounds perfect!!!

Okay okay, we are going to try this Rose and Crown... I keep hearing about it, I am going to take the plunge. I am trying for dinner to see the fireworks, so hopefully that will work out!

Tutto Italia, yes, I am looking forward to that! All those dishy waiters, huh? Hmmmmmm.... And here I was excited for my ravioli.

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Old 04-02-2010, 06:56 AM   #49
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Tutto Italia, yes, I am looking forward to that! All those dishy waiters, huh? Hmmmmmm.... And here I was excited for my ravioli.
Yes, the dishy waiters serving said ravioli makes it ever so much better! Especially if they tell you to be careful of the plate because, "It is hot. Like "the middle of the sun" hot," in an Italian accent.
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:23 AM   #50
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
She is a good salesperson for Disney on resale, that is for sure!

Ooooo, are you hunting!!??
I am hunting
TSS emails are dangerous!

We enjoyed our meal at Y & Y. And I agree with Jackie. Love their drink menu!

We're trying Sci Fi for the first time in August, so I'm looking forward to your review.

Happy Easter

Native NYer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:28 AM   #51
Diamondintheruff
Thinks she saw a flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
[B][COLOR="Purple"] You'll be heading home on the 30th, and we'll be getting to WDW on the 30th. It's a DIS tag team event.
Same here!

2013 Jan Offsite, 2012 Aug POR, 2010 July CSR, 2009 Oct CSR MNSSHP Weekend Adult Getaway!2009 April AKL 40th B-Day Trip with Dh only! 2008 August POR,2007Aug ASMu Family Suite, 1997 Off-site,1996 Disneymoon@Disney Institute,92,91,87,85,84 Off-site,84-78 Fort Wilderness Campground
Diamondintheruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #52
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, the dishy waiters serving said ravioli makes it ever so much better! Especially if they tell you to be careful of the plate because, "It is hot. Like "the middle of the sun" hot," in an Italian accent.
Remember, you are talking to the girl who spends plenty enough time in Italy admiring the sights whenever she is... Darn if they dont just OOOOOOOOZE beauty there. Thank goodness we are returning next spring break!!! I need another dose! Oh okay, I guess "Italy" in Epcot will suffice, so I will have to sit in the piazza and soak up the sun for a little bit.. Maybe if I uproot my whole family and move there it will rub off on us Yes, Parlari Italiano Sia Italiano -- va Bene! I even had Sia Italiano engraved on my new google phone!!! (that means Be Italian, btw).

Old 04-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #53
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stace208 View Post
Great plans with yummy eating plans! I just love Disney eating!

At this point I don't think our plans overlap anywhere. We'll have to wait until closer to time and see!

Thanks for stopping by my PTR!
Oh happy to swing by and wish you well! What a send off! How fun to be heading out in a few more days! Trust me plans are great, but even the "best laid" can be foiled! So as we get closer at least we can be excited together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
I am hunting
TSS emails are dangerous!

We enjoyed our meal at Y & Y. And I agree with Jackie. Love their drink menu!

We're trying Sci Fi for the first time in August, so I'm looking forward to your review.

Happy Easter
You really don't need to twist my arm with a drink menu.

I want to go to Sci Fi because we have never been and I think the boys will like it... this is an OOP lunch for us, so we may just split something and get out of the heat, the kids will like it I am sure, but everyone says it is fun, so I had to add it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
Same here!
Yeah, I know!! RATS! Ah well, at least we can wave in passing!

And you are spending the 4th of July there, right? Dang American holiday!!! It was amazing last year!

Old 04-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #54
goldielocksraj
Anxiously awaiting deluxe birthday trip!

Yea, so glad that you started your PTR!!! Like I said on another thread-a few PTR's and TR's followed closely together, and I will get to live vicariously through you until my big trip!

I think you and your family will LOVE Sci-Fi. If I understand your previous posts correctly, you've never been there?

And please say hi to the Contemporary for me! I have dreamed about staying there since I was about six . . . which is just fourteen years since I'm 20 . . . anyway, please make sure that she is well taken care of, I need her in good shape for December!

I've been waiting almost thirty years for this trip! December 2010 PTR

First property stay 1/1-1/2/2010 POP Century
goldielocksraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:31 AM   #55
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Remember, you are talking to the girl who spends plenty enough time in Italy admiring the sights whenever she is... Darn if they dont just OOOOOOOOZE beauty there. Thank goodness we are returning next spring break!!! I need another dose! Oh okay, I guess "Italy" in Epcot will suffice, so I will have to sit in the piazza and soak up the sun for a little bit.. Maybe if I uproot my whole family and move there it will rub off on us Yes, Parlari Italiano Sia Italiano -- va Bene! I even had Sia Italiano engraved on my new google phone!!! (that means Be Italian, btw).
Have you seen the pictures of the new pizza they are building at the pavilion? I can't remember when it is supposed to be open.

Italy would be such a neat place to visit -- my wall calendar this year is filled with places from around the world and April is Italy -- so gorgeous! I love that you have Sia Italiano engraved on your phone -- too cute!
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #56
gallmcduck
Gallmcduck

All your plans sound excellent Love your planning for meals time we havenít got down to that detail yet just know our ADRs have been made There is just so much choice you get a you know where you have liked and what you would like to do again and again and again but you also like to try our new experiences . Le cellier twice must be good we have an ADR this trip and have read lots of good reviews so hoping we like it. Havenít ate any of the first restaurants for your trip but looking forward to reading your review in your tr.

Happy easter weekend

Aug 1997 Offsite I Drive 14 Nights (ME & DH), Sept 1998 Offsite Kissimmee 14 Nights (ME & DH our engagement), Sept 1999 Offsite Kissimmee 14 Nights (ME & DH), Nov 2000 Poly & 4 Night Disney Wonder Eastern Cruise 14 Nights (ME & DH our Honeymoon), June 2001 Offsite Davenport Villa 14 Nights (ME, DH & family members), Sept 2002 Offsite Gulf Coast Clearwater 14 Nights (ME, DH & family members), June 2004 Offsite Kissimmee Villa 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS & family members), Sept 2005 Offsite & 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS & family members), Sept 2006 Offsite I Drive (ME, DH, DS, DD & family members),October 2008 Offsite Vista Cay Condo 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS, DD & family members), July 2010 POR 17 Days (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members) October 2012 17 days Pop, Fantasy, OKW (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members July 2014 Gulfcoast Clearwater 3 nights, OKW 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members
gallmcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #57
DisneyMom14
DIS Veteran

I'm late in joining in again but I made it. Looks like you guys will be jumping around a lot this trip but hey - it's all about the food and disney does food well in my opinion! I think your little guys will LOVE Sci-Fi. Mine did. I look forward to reading more, but I may be in and out as the end of the school year has gotten even busier with all my new "hats" I've inherited at work.
DisneyMom14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #59
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Found ya~!
I am so glad you were found but I didn't know you were lost!

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013
wsushocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #60
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldielocksraj View Post
Yea, so glad that you started your PTR!!! Like I said on another thread-a few PTR's and TR's followed closely together, and I will get to live vicariously through you until my big trip!

I think you and your family will LOVE Sci-Fi. If I understand your previous posts correctly, you've never been there?

And please say hi to the Contemporary for me! I have dreamed about staying there since I was about six . . . which is just fourteen years since I'm 20 . . . anyway, please make sure that she is well taken care of, I need her in good shape for December!
Well Hello! Glad you are here!!! Well come on and tag along, we all do that with eachother's trips!!! No, we have never been to Sci-Fi. I am looking forward to it too! Should be fun! We did have an ADR there our first family trip over a year ago, but we ended up not going. So this should be fun

I am looking forward to staying at BLT. We stayed at The Contemporary many years ago, before kids. It was a great place, now that it is renovated I am sure it is amazing -- BLT is beautiful from all acounts that I have heard. I am really excited!! What a great place to stay for a December stay!

Quote:
Have you seen the pictures of the new pizza they are building at the pavilion? I can't remember when it is supposed to be open.

Italy would be such a neat place to visit -- my wall calendar this year is filled with places from around the world and April is Italy -- so gorgeous! I love that you have Sia Italiano engraved on your phone -- too cute!
I have! It does look great! They say it is opening in the fall -- for the F & W... It is a beautiful country, all the regions we have visited have been amazing. I love it there. It was just a whim... but you know that I am prone to those "whims"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: