Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
mjh8955
DIS Veteran

need desgin for Garage Sale Ladies birthday event!

I haven't seen a design for this particular event anywhere.

Third Annual Garage Sale Girls Birthday Party Extravaganza (or something like that)

For my birthday a few years ago my husband came up with the coolest idea. He and his buddy dressed up as chauffeurs complete with chauffeur hats and "cool dude" sunglasses, decorated the windows of our mini van with "Garage Sale Ladies Birthday Adventure" etc. and packed all kinds of brunch and breakfast treats including mimosas in champagne flutes. He invited several of my closest friends who either like to go to garage sales, or like me enough to go and humor me. The first year we all dressed up and wore tiaras. We went to neighborhood sales in our town and were a smash hit - women kept trying to hire my husband and his van. The second year I made color coordinated backpacks for us all, again we were a big hit, people took our pictures and women were still asking my husband for his business card! This is our third year and I think a design I could put on t-shirts would be just the ticket. My friends all know I am a huge Disney nut so if Mickey shows up in the design all the better.

Is anyone out there willing to create a design for me? The big event is in August. Thanks!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: