Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #1456
I married a king
Earning My Ears

Wow thanks for getting back to me so fast. I'm glad to hear that it is included with photo pass.
I married a king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #1457
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by I married a king View Post
Wow thanks for getting back to me so fast. I'm glad to hear that it is included with photo pass.
No problem. We just did this last month. My daughter really enjoyed it.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #1458
Izzieheartscindy
Mouseketeer

Jasmine Tutu?

Hi everyone,

I've tried searching for the answer to this but can't find anything helpful. I've read in a couple of spots of people referencing a Jasmine tutu for PL. My daughter loves Jasmine and we are doing PL in March. Can anyone help me figure out what this is and where I can get it since it doesn't seem to be offered at PL? A picture would be awesome!

Thanks!

Izzieheartscindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #1459
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Here it is:

Likely sold in the Agrabah Marketplace, but you can also purchase on-line (when it's not sold out): http://www.disneystore.com/jasmine-d...|1992ltd3qjo6a
Old 01-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #1460
Izzieheartscindy
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much! I called the Disney Store 800 number and they said they could not get it but they put me on with the park since it is park merchandise. They said they only had the XS/S size and that I could do a phone order but would charge me $10 for shipping and if it didn't fit I would have to ship it back - couldn't return at the park. So, now I'm trying to decide if I should roll the dice and see if it's there when we go in March or order over the phone.

Anyone see any at the park?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #1461
princessmorgan
DIS Veteran

My 3 oldest daughters did this last week and loved it! It was such a fun experience, even for the shy ones! This was their favorite thing of the whole trip. Every morning they would ask if they could do The Pirates League again that day.

Does anyone know where I could get the swords they give you? They loved their souvenirs, but TSA took them out of our checked bags on the way home The girls were so sad.

www.theadultsideofdisney.com

Aquí se puede encontrar mis blog posts acerca de Disney en español- www.theadultsideofdisney.com/en-espanol/
princessmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #1462
mummabear
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=Berlioz70;35990293]
At 4:10 there is a daily Buccaneer Brigade experience.

NOTE: If you want to participate in the parade, make your appointment no later than 2:45.
QUOTE]

I hadnt seen this before I booked and the CM I spoke to said the 3pm app would make the parade, Is that going to be cutting it too fine? I don't want my DD to miss out on teh parade but i'm not super keen on making another international call to change it either! =)
mummabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #1463
smitch425
DIS Veteran

It will be close if they are running behind at all, so I would try to get there early and maybe they can get her in before her scheduled time.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:53 PM   #1464
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

I don't think I shared the pictures of my girls from September. Julia wanted to be a Pirate Princess, and Brynn wanted the Mermaid makeover. They both loved it!

(She's swimming .)

Aaaargh! Doesn't she look tough?

There's also some video of the experiences for a tiny bit in our family video (in my signature).

This was SUCH a great experience for my girls! I'm glad people are starting to realize that it's for girls, too. It's a great place!

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Fantasyland Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:46 PM   #1465
Izzieheartscindy
Mouseketeer

Your girls are so cute! Did you get their dresses there or did you bring them?

Old 01-31-2013, 03:52 PM   #1466
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzieheartscindy View Post
Your girls are so cute! Did you get their dresses there or did you bring them?
Thank you!
I brought them. The red one was from Target and the Ariel one was from Toys R Us a few years ago. Brynn's on the Autism Spectrum (high-functioning), so I couldn't risk getting her a costume there that might not feel good on her skin! I also fixed her hair ahead of time so they wouldn't touch it, but she did still get the flower, as you can see!

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Old 01-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #1467
BabyRapunzel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom
I don't think I shared the pictures of my girls from September. Julia wanted to be a Pirate Princess, and Brynn wanted the Mermaid makeover. They both loved it!

(She's swimming .)

Aaaargh! Doesn't she look tough?

There's also some video of the experiences for a tiny bit in our family video (in my signature).

This was SUCH a great experience for my girls! I'm glad people are starting to realize that it's for girls, too. It's a great place!
Love the photos! Your girls are sooo cute. We are looking forward to this for DD3 on our upcoming trip. At the moment she wants to be a mermaid, so we'll see. What ride is that in the photo? And is that a PP pic?
BabyRapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:42 PM   #1468
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyRapunzel View Post
Love the photos! Your girls are sooo cute. We are looking forward to this for DD3 on our upcoming trip. At the moment she wants to be a mermaid, so we'll see. What ride is that in the photo? And is that a PP pic?
The ride is Barnstormer.
The pics belong to my husband. We didn't do the PP pics.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:59 PM   #1469
Izzieheartscindy
Mouseketeer

That is an awesome picture! Was he in the car in front of them?

Old 01-31-2013, 08:19 PM   #1470
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzieheartscindy View Post
That is an awesome picture! Was he in the car in front of them?
Yes! And Sawyer and I were in the car behind them!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: