Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #1336
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VroomVroomLightning View Post
My nephew has reservations at Pirates League for our upcoming vacation! We were wondering if the pictures they take afterwards are included in the regular Photopass package? Will we be able to put the pictures on our Photopass cd or do we have to buy them seperate?
They will only be placed on the regular Photopass if you purchase the print first. Once you purchase the hard copy, you will be able to have the entire photo session added to your card. PL photos are included in the price of the Photopass+ option, but not the regular Photopass.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #1337
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnbil View Post
When we went May 2011, they were included on our photopass.
that was before they came out with Photo Pass plus
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #1338
VroomVroomLightning
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
They will only be placed on the regular Photopass if you purchase the print first. Once you purchase the hard copy, you will be able to have the entire photo session added to your card. PL photos are included in the price of the Photopass+ option, but not the regular Photopass.
Thank you! How much are the prices typically for the pictures? Is there a package you can buy?
Old 09-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #1339
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Just curious if anyones son has ever done the mermaid? And how it was handled? DSs favorite color is blue glitter so of course he picked that when looking at it. I should have known that he would lol. He may change his mind when we get there but who knows. Anyway I called she said he could I just was curious how it was handled by the cast kwim?

7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
Noah's Wish!
EEs*Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #1340
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEs*Mommy View Post
Just curious if anyones son has ever done the mermaid? And how it was handled? DSs favorite color is blue glitter so of course he picked that when looking at it. I should have known that he would lol. He may change his mind when we get there but who knows. Anyway I called she said he could I just was curious how it was handled by the cast kwim?
I have not heard of any boys doing the mermaid look. I'm sure they would do their best to make him comfortable though. I'm not sure you would want to pay that much money for eye shadow, though. The accessories are a flower hair clip and a flower necklace. Would he be interested in the Jake package? If it is just the blue that he likes, maybe he would enjoy getting his hair painted blue and sprinkled with shiny confetti at the Harmony Barber Shop instead??? Much cheaper option, especially since the mermaid accessories are geared toward girls.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #1341
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
I have not heard of any boys doing the mermaid look. I'm sure they would do their best to make him comfortable though. I'm not sure you would want to pay that much money for eye shadow, though. The accessories are a flower hair clip and a flower necklace. Would he be interested in the Jake package? If it is just the blue that he likes, maybe he would enjoy getting his hair painted blue and sprinkled with shiny confetti at the Harmony Barber Shop instead??? Much cheaper option, especially since the mermaid accessories are geared toward girls.
He will want the accessories. I am fine with the price. The whole family is doing the pirates league together so he will be doing it too. He has seen the Jake package my other 4 year old boy picked it and he may decide the day of he wants to do that. I just was hoping someone had seen some interaction of CMs and boys who picked "girl" packages. I know that they do well with girls that pick "boy" packages but unfortunately more people have issue with boys who want girly things. The CM on the phone had no problem with it and said it would be fine but people are human and so are their reactions. I was just hoping someone here had seen an interaction similar to what ours will be and how it was handled so I can prepare myself and him

7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
Noah's Wish!
EEs*Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #1342
CaliKT
Mouseketeer

Personally I say go for it. I could see my younger son wanting to do something like that, and I would totally let him.

CaliKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #1343
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

First photo I have permission to post of the Sea Siren - this is from CM training, so it's not the official marketing photo.

It will be offered exclusivly for MNSSHP - I don't know if that means the whole season, or just party nights.

I do not know what items will be included...

so really, I got nothin except a picture.

I'll update the first post once I have more info

Old 09-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #1344
poppypetal
Mouseketeer

Thats awesome, maybe I can talk my girls into being each one being the different types of Memaids
Old 09-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #1345
mickeyinthehouse
Mouseketeer

Any cancellations or switching?

My DS has an appt. for Oct. 9th in the morning. My daughter is going to BBB that same morning and then we are eating lunch in the castle. Wel my DS decided he wants to dress as Prince Charming to eat in the castle so I'm trying to move the Pirate League appt. to another day. I keep calling to see if there are any cancellations, but no luck so far. I'm looking for something on Oct. 7 or 8th. Any thoughts?
mickeyinthehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:50 AM   #1346
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyinthehouse View Post
My DS has an appt. for Oct. 9th in the morning. My daughter is going to BBB that same morning and then we are eating lunch in the castle. Wel my DS decided he wants to dress as Prince Charming to eat in the castle so I'm trying to move the Pirate League appt. to another day. I keep calling to see if there are any cancellations, but no luck so far. I'm looking for something on Oct. 7 or 8th. Any thoughts?
The only advice I can give is to keep trying. Call several times a day. If he for sure is not going to want to do PL that day, then I would go ahead and cancel his current appt. At least that way someone else can get it. Good luck!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #1347
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
First photo I have permission to post of the Sea Siren - this is from CM training, so it's not the official marketing photo.

It will be offered exclusivly for MNSSHP - I don't know if that means the whole season, or just party nights.

I do not know what items will be included...

so really, I got nothin except a picture.

I'll update the first post once I have more info

Yikes! Thanks for the pic. I am certain DD will not go for this look over the other one. I once had an eye that looked just like that, except I was pitching and took a baseball to the face straight off of the bat.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #1348
Caseystigger

Mouseketeer

That's cool! I know my BFF is gonna go for that siren look!

Caseystigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #1349
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

Can someone tell me if the tax is included in those prices on the first page? I'm trying to get a gift card that will cover my 4 children, should I shoot for 150.00 or 200.00? They are just getting the packages done, no costumes. And we have the Photopass + so pictures are taken care of. Thanks!

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #1350
MM_Bound
Earning My Ears

A shot in the dark

About a year ago we took our 5 year old son to Pirates League at WDW, it was a great time. While he was there he picked up a green jewel and the awesome CM told him he could keep it. He carried it around all week then proceeded to loose it the last day we were there, many tears were shed.

I had thought it would be the end of the story but he has talked about it a lot since. He has the included photo in his room. Anytime we discuss going back or talk about our trip it is the first thing he brings up. When he hears someone is going to Disney he tells them all about it and makes sure they promise to look for it. Sadly it has not turned up.

So I am looking for any information about it and hopefully some of you may be able to help me. Have you seen something like this at Pirates League, are these sold there, is it something I can get through merchandising? I have looked around, both locally and on the internet and not found a suitable replacement one yet (lots of bulk purchases but I don't really need a 100 or for that fact 1000 of them). Attached is the photo of if that he took shortly after receiving it. I really want to try an surprise him with a replacement, he would be so excited.

Also I mentioned i would post and try to find out some more information and he says: "If you are at Disney or going to Disney please look for it and if you happen to find it please send us a message and we will figure out a way to bring it back home"
Thanks in advance!

TL:DR-son lost pirate league jewel, need help finding replacement.

MM_Bound is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: