Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
kitty2kidz
Mouseketeer

Searching desperately for an EPCOT FIFA Soccer shirt

My daughter would LOVE LOVE LOVE one of the EPCOT FIFA world cup World Showcase shirts they were selling in June--I saw them online (but not for sale) and have been stalking EBAY and any shops I could think of to get her one!! Her Birthday is August 16th and we are going to Disney August 30th. IDK if EPCOT is still selling the shirts or if anyone has one or knows of ANYWHERE I could get one --it would be much appreciated and I would happily pay Adult small
kitty2kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 02:50 PM   #2
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Have you tried contacting Merchandise Mail Order? Call 877-560-6477 (toll Free) or e-mail Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-02-2014, 03:04 PM   #3
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

You may want to try the Outlet Stores... they have websites. Is it the shirt with the flag-covered Mickey kicking the Spaceship Earth soccer ball?

Character Warehouse - Orlando Premium Outlet International Dr,
Suite #95
Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m -11 p.m. · Sunday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
4951 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Mall Office: 407/352-9600
Store: 407/354-3255
Web Site
(Farthest from Walt Disney World; near Universal Studios Orlando)

Orlando Premium Outlet International Drive is the largest outlet shopping destination in the Southeast, and home to Disney's Character Warehouse, a clearing house for surplus and out of season official Disney items. The stock in the store changes often but usually carries clothing, mugs and other souvenirs. Merchandise found here are mostly up to 50% off with few select items up to 80% off regular prices. Click here for transportation options. Click here to check for specials or sign up for mall coupons & promos.

Directions from Walt Disney World: Go east on E Buena Vista Dr. Take I-4 E. towards Orlando. Exit on Universal Studios exit (exit 75A) towards SR-435. Turn right onto Universal Blvd. Turn left onto International Dr. The center is located at the North End of International Drive. EST distance: 13.62 miles, EST time: 18 minutes.

Character Warehouse - Orlando Premium Outlet Vineland Ave,
Suite #1252
Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m - 11 p.m. · Sunday, 10 a.m.- 9 p.m.
8200 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821
Mall Office: 407/238-7787
Store: 407/477-0222
Web Site
(Near Downtown Disney)

The items found in Disney's Character Warehouse are similar to the items found at Character Warehouse on International Drive. However, this location is much closer to Walt Disney World and carries a wider variety of merchandise. The downside to this location is that although most items are still up to 50% off original price or more, there are some items that are sold at full price. Orlando Premium Outlets recently added a free outlet shuttle service from participating hotels in the Lake Buena Vista area. Click here for transportation options. Click here to check for specials or mall events.

Directions from Walt Disney World: Go east on E Buena Vista Dr. Take the ramp towards I-4/Airport/SR-536 and merge onto Epcot Center Drive - Epcot Center Drive will become FL-536, which in turn becomes World Center Drive. Turn left when you reach Internal Drive. Turn left when you reach Vineland. Enter between Bass and Mikasa. The store is next to the Food Court. Located very close to Walt Disney World. EST distance: 7.46 miles, EST time: 11 minutes.
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #4
kitty2kidz
Mouseketeer

Thanks. I will try those!! Yes, the flag covered Mickey kicking the Spaceship Earth socccer ball.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:35 PM   #5
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty2kidz View Post
Thanks. I will try those!! Yes, the flag covered Mickey kicking the Spaceship Earth socccer ball.
Great shirt - my DH bought one which is rare for him to find something he really wants when we are in the Parks! I hope you find one! Try calling now and see if they've made it to the Outlet stores.
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Old 08-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #6
hildarumpole
DIS Veteran

My son got one last week at EPCOT. We bought it at one of the shops at the entrance to World Showcase. He never wants to get clothes as a souvenir, but really loves the shirt.
hildarumpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #7
kitty2kidz
Mouseketeer

Oh my. Thats great. I didnt think they would still be available in the parks. Anyone going to EPCOT interested in picking one up for me... i will pay + interest. )
Old 08-02-2014, 04:05 PM   #8
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

Quote:
Oh my. Thats great. I didnt think they would still be available in the parks. Anyone going to EPCOT interested in picking one up for me... i will pay + interest. )
Call the Merchandise # the PP listed. They will charge shipping but no interest!
Old 08-03-2014, 08:51 PM   #9
MunchkinandSugarBear
Going on Adventures

Was there tonight and if you go to the shop to the left as you are entering World Showcase from Future World they have a bunch left in both yellow and green in a couple of sizes

MunchkinandSugarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #10
kitty2kidz
Mouseketeer

Thanks--we dont go until August 30th--I am going to try to call tomorrow to see if I can get one shipped. IDK if they will or not...I hope so!!
Old 08-03-2014, 09:36 PM   #11
siskaren
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks--we don't go until August 30th--I am going to try to call tomorrow to see if I can get one shipped. IDK if they will or not...I hope so!!
If they have one, they'll ship it. That's why they have Merchandise Mail Order.
siskaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #12
kitty2kidz
Mouseketeer

I got it!! Ordered today!! I had no idea about Mechandise service mail order!! THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH for the info!!

NEVERMIND READ NEXT POST!!!

Still searching and even more desperate!!

Last edited by kitty2kidz; 08-08-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:49 PM   #13
kitty2kidz
Mouseketeer

UGHHHHH!!!!! I called Disney Merchandise Services, because I havent hear anything about my order and my "CONFIRMATION" number wasnt coming up when I entered it online. I called the number this morning and talked with a cast member who said it was not entered in the system as fulfilled yet and maybe they dont have it--I told her I had it ordered with Express air shipping and they told me at the time I placed the order that it would be "pulled" right away with express air shipping. She said that they would check into it and call me back...
I just called back after not hearing back and.... they had no idea what I was talking about--the order has not been fulfilled, there is no way to say when it will be fulfilled and if they still have it in stock.

Hard for me to believe that Disney does not have the technology to fulfill an order-send a notification to the store that had the item in stock that day to "pull" my ordered item from stock. They told me today that they have a runner who goes to 1 park a day to pick up orders and the items are pulled when they arrive--meaning if the item sells out before they arrive- they will cancel my order!!!

First of all they didnt tell me this on MONDAY when I placed the order--2nd if they have a runner going to 1 park a day and if I was unlucky enough to have EPCOT be the 4th park visited this week--it would still put me at Thursday to pick my item. Since it is Friday now and apparently they only have runners on weekdays, the not so magical cast member told to me to call back Monday to see if they picked it yet...

So I have no idea until at least Monday whether or not they will even be able to get my shirt-- if they run out of the color I ordered or size I need then it will all be nixed and I will have to start all over with a new color and dumb process!!!!

Sorry for the long rant, but I am so disappointed--after thinking I had it Monday !!

IF ANYONE is going to Epcot and sees one of these shirts any color in a size small with the Mickey made of all of the various flags--I will make arrangements to send you payment+shipping+ a "tip" for your shopping service. I just want the shirt!!!!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #14
MunchkinandSugarBear
Going on Adventures

98% sure I will be there this evening I will make it point to stop by the store I saw it at and let you know if I see and make sure it's the right one. The other 2% of me thinks we might be going to DTD and they have the new FIFA store there so if we do I'll take Look there

Before I get you too excited is this the shirt you mean?
http://www.diszine.com/wp-content/up...cer-at-wdw.jpg

Last edited by MunchkinandSugarBear; 08-08-2014 at 03:52 PM.
MunchkinandSugarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:35 PM   #15
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinandSugarBear View Post
98% sure I will be there this evening I will make it point to stop by the store I saw it at and let you know if I see and make sure it's the right one. The other 2% of me thinks we might be going to DTD and they have the new FIFA store there so if we do I'll take Look there Before I get you too excited is this the shirt you mean? http://www.diszine.com/wp-content/up...cer-at-wdw.jpg
My DH has the shirt and Mickey has solid dark-colored ears and his body is flag-covered - at least 15 different countries' flags... same outline and wording as the shirt in the link.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: