Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #1171
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post
I've been out of town for a week and was so excited to see you finished your TR while I was gone, but sad to see that you react the same way as I do when it's time to leave At least we only have to wait a couple more weeks until we're back!!!
Haha yeah..I have a hard time leaving. I can't believe how quick July is coming!

Thanks for reading along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bama belle View Post
Just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading along to your TR! Good luck to you and your fiance and can't wait to read about your July trip!!
Thanks so much for reading along!
Old 07-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #1172
Sunset Cliffs
DIS Veteran

Hey Tink! I finally finished your TR. I got so sad when you were describing your last day. I get the blues but I don't think that I get them as bad as you. Ha,ha. A Dis meet always make it feel a little better though, right?

I'm sad this one is ending, but another TR will be starting soon. Yay!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2010, 08:38 AM   #1173
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran

We're both at the 2 week mark for our next trip!!!!!!!
:c heer2:

ETA: One of my cheerleaders bit the dust!!! hahaha
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
Old 07-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #1174
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Cliffs View Post
Hey Tink! I finally finished your TR. I got so sad when you were describing your last day. I get the blues but I don't think that I get them as bad as you. Ha,ha. A Dis meet always make it feel a little better though, right?

I'm sad this one is ending, but another TR will be starting soon. Yay!
Haha, I am not so good with last days.

YES!! 2 weeks from today I leave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post
We're both at the 2 week mark for our next trip!!!!!!!
:c heer2:

ETA: One of my cheerleaders bit the dust!!! hahaha
I can't believe we're so close!

HAHA poor cheerleader!
Old 07-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #1175
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

I am still here believe it or not!!

I'm sorry I missed the end. For the first time you didn't make me cry at work...but that's because I read this at home! Well...at least I get some comfort in knowing it's July so soon you will be having another FIRST day! I'm so happy for you!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR
I Kept My Eyes Open the Whole Time! - Nov 2014 TR

Old 07-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #1176
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

Just finished reading your TR all the way from the begining.... it was terrific!

You are the sweetest couple! Congrats on the engagement.
When do you plan on getting married? Will it be a Disney wedding?

You must be getting excitted about your next trip..... soon you will be there once again to soak it all in!
Old 07-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #1177
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
I am still here believe it or not!!

I'm sorry I missed the end. For the first time you didn't make me cry at work...but that's because I read this at home! Well...at least I get some comfort in knowing it's July so soon you will be having another FIRST day! I'm so happy for you!
Hi girl! Haha, I'm sorry I made you cry!

2 weeks from today I'll be getting there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
Just finished reading your TR all the way from the begining.... it was terrific!

You are the sweetest couple! Congrats on the engagement.
When do you plan on getting married? Will it be a Disney wedding?

You must be getting excitted about your next trip..... soon you will be there once again to soak it all in!
Thanks so much for reading!! I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks for the congrats. We are getting married August 11, 2012. We have the church and reception hall booked. The rest we can wait to start planning. I'll be done with my Master's that May, so we wanted to wait to get married until we were both done with school.

2 weeks from today we will be there!!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #1178
*dreamit*doit*
Mouseketeer

Tinkgurl!! I was in WDW when you finished this and I've been a little slow getting caught up with everything.

I enjoyed your TR so much!!! Thanks for sharing such a fun, surprise-filled trip with us!

I'm totally with you on those end-of-the-trip blues. I often have a tear in my eye (or two) as I'm also stalling our exit, and trying to make Miren feel better, who is usually sobbing.

Well, your next trip is just 5 days away!! So excited for you and can't wait to read your next TR!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #1179
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by *dreamit*doit* View Post
Tinkgurl!! I was in WDW when you finished this and I've been a little slow getting caught up with everything.

I enjoyed your TR so much!!! Thanks for sharing such a fun, surprise-filled trip with us!

I'm totally with you on those end-of-the-trip blues. I often have a tear in my eye (or two) as I'm also stalling our exit, and trying to make Miren feel better, who is usually sobbing.

Well, your next trip is just 5 days away!! So excited for you and can't wait to read your next TR!
Thanks so much for reading! I can't believe how soon our next trip is. Hope to see you at the next TR!
Old 07-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #1180
JenAusty
Mrs. Incredible

Great TR Tink! I'm sorry that I didn't get to follow and comment as much as I wanted in the TR as usual but I did a lot of lurking and reading to catch up.. so I was here! As always, you did such a great job with your TRs.. the memories you have of your trips and all the great details you share always makes the TRs soo interesting. Do you take a trip notebook with you?

I love the no line waiting feeling... I'm always confused though cause I know there are tons of people in the park.. and I always wonder where they have went!

Thats great you got to meet up with some disfriends!! And thats awesome about the suite! You truly have great parents!

I can't wait to hear about your next trip with the family, and with Kristen!!

Also, now that you have taken a trip without your family? What did you think of it? Do you like it better with all your family? What were the pros and cons I guess of the family and couple trip? See I've only went with DH and I staying onsite at disney.. I've never been with friends or family on a trip like that and next May I have am finally taking a trip with DH and I, and my parents and possibly my brother and his GF and I am sooooo excited. But I'm always curious how different it will be.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #1181
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAusty View Post
Also, now that you have taken a trip without your family? What did you think of it? Do you like it better with all your family? What were the pros and cons I guess of the family and couple trip? See I've only went with DH and I staying onsite at disney.. I've never been with friends or family on a trip like that and next May I have am finally taking a trip with DH and I, and my parents and possibly my brother and his GF and I am sooooo excited. But I'm always curious how different it will be.
I do take a little notebook with me that fits in my purse to make some notes while we're in line for rides.

It was so weird being there without my family. But, it was so much fun to make memories of our own with Fiance. It was definitely nice to enjoy a trip away together just the two of us.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: