Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2010, 08:38 PM   #76
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Oh my goodness...Jake was 2 weeks late??? Oh wow!!!!!

It is on its way to you! I sent it to your fb!

I don't know yet...we were kind of toying with the idea of maybe next February when the baby is 7 months old. But, if we don't go then, we will more than likely go in December of next year or either October of next year. I want to go now!!!!!
Yes!! I felt like I was pregnant for years. My last month was miserable. Of course he was worth every minute of it, but I so did not sign up for 10 months of pregnancy.

Thanks for sending the recipe! You rock!!

Just let me know girl! We're going in December and I'll be getting an AP... so I have to put it to use that whole year!

Old 03-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #77
Cinderella16
DIS Veteran

Great start!

I love your bag!! I told DH all about it, however, he doesn't understand spending that much on a purse. Men...

Maybe you mentioned this already and I missed it, but what hotel did you stay at in Chatanooga??

Can't wait for more!!
1989ish (1st Trip - Ft. Wilderness), 1993 (Offsite), 1999 (8th Grade Graduation Trip-offsite) 2004 (Offsite), 2005 (Offsite), 2007 (Offsite, Engaged at MK!) 2009 (Disneymoon - GF) 2010 (Wildnerness Lodge) 2011 (New DVC Members - SSR) 2012 (Bay Lake Tower/Vero Beach)2013 (May-BWV/Oct-AKL- Kidani)2014 (June-BCV/Dec-THV)
WDW Commando Member #204

Trip Reports
The Mr. & Mrs. Meeting Mickey in May - May 2010 + BONUS Pre Trip Report for July 2012

The Mr., The Mrs., and the Dining Plan - Our June 2009 Disneymoon
Our Magical Trip of a Million, Dreams, Wishes, & Surprises- Our June 2007 Engagement
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #78
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella16 View Post
Great start!

I love your bag!! I told DH all about it, however, he doesn't understand spending that much on a purse. Men...

Maybe you mentioned this already and I missed it, but what hotel did you stay at in Chatanooga??

Can't wait for more!!
Fiance said the same thing about the purse.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in downtown Chattanooga near Lookout Mountain.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #79
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Here I am, I'll be checking out your report.

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
Old 03-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #80
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetMom View Post
Here I am, I'll be checking out your report.
Hey! Glad to see you here!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:57 PM   #82
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Ok, I'm in too. Good work with the working out and celery snacks
You guys will be able to run around the parks now! From restaurant to restaurant, heehee.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #83
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

It always seems like you find a nice hotel on your drive to WDW. Do you always stay at the same one or are these luck of the draw?

The room looks really nice!
Old 03-23-2010, 01:53 AM   #84
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

wow! I was just here this morning and you didn't have this much pages then! yay! I'm so glad you started! That bed looks super comfy...I'm at work right now and when I saw that bed, my eyes closed for a little while...haha!! Your first day sounds great already! and you folks weren't even in WDW yet! Congrats on you and your fiance exercising and eating healthy! Maybe DBF and I should start! Can't wait for the next update!! (gotta throw that banana in there )
Old 03-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #85
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

TG!!! How could I have NOT known you had started??!! Geez, what a loser reader!

AH well, I"m here now, and can't believe what incredibly great time you made to Chat. Awesome room!!

By the way: I CANNOT wait to see how you did on my photo challenge!!!

Last edited by All7OfUs; 03-23-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #86
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Geez, 6 pages already?!

Great start, you know I love that purse. I would like to get one of those wristlets when we go. We'll see though.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 03-23-2010, 07:59 AM   #87
LilAnn
DIS Veteran

Looks like you guys made great time on your road trip. I love how you have your purse prominently on display on your hotel room pics. I have the wristlet and have been debating getting the bag to go with it before they retire it. The pattern is just so cute!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 AM   #88
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Great start! Can't wait to hear more!

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 03-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #89
SlippinFalls
Earning My Ears

Add me to the list of those who LOVE that Disney bag! So cute!

That hotel room looked nice too. Dontcha just love that feeling you get the night before you arrive in Disney and you have your whole vacation ahead of you?

My PTR: NEWS: Stay At Home Mom Visits Disney World Every Day For A Year (in her head!)
Old 03-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #90
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Okay I've seen you on many TRs and figured I'd join in...
Hey! Glad you made it over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
Ok, I'm in too. Good work with the working out and celery snacks
You guys will be able to run around the parks now! From restaurant to restaurant, heehee.
Lots of running around the parks we did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
It always seems like you find a nice hotel on your drive to WDW. Do you always stay at the same one or are these luck of the draw?

The room looks really nice!
When we go with my parents and Sis, we usually stay at the same one. But for this trip, we stayed somewhere new. It was really nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkeala808 View Post
wow! I was just here this morning and you didn't have this much pages then! yay! I'm so glad you started! That bed looks super comfy...I'm at work right now and when I saw that bed, my eyes closed for a little while...haha!! Your first day sounds great already! and you folks weren't even in WDW yet! Congrats on you and your fiance exercising and eating healthy! Maybe DBF and I should start! Can't wait for the next update!! (gotta throw that banana in there )
Haha, glad the bed made your day!

Thanks for the congrats. It's amazing how big of a difference there is when you just change your eating habits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
TG!!! How could I have NOT known you had started??!! Geez, what a loser reader!

AH well, I"m here now, and can't believe what incredibly great time you made to Chat. Awesome room!!

By the way: I CANNOT wait to see how you did on my photo challenge!!!
Haha, well you're here now!

Uh...about the challenge...you'll just have to wait and see. Did you read on my PTR with Kristen? Since the challenge didn't go so well, we are going to do it together in July. So now you're going to get 2 people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Geez, 6 pages already?!

Great start, you know I love that purse. I would like to get one of those wristlets when we go. We'll see though.
They were selling them in certain stores there. I know you'll spend a lot of time deciding whether or not to get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
Looks like you guys made great time on your road trip. I love how you have your purse prominently on display on your hotel room pics. I have the wristlet and have been debating getting the bag to go with it before they retire it. The pattern is just so cute!
I didn't even mean to have the purse sitting there. I just had sat it on the bed and started taking pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Great start! Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlippinFalls View Post
Add me to the list of those who LOVE that Disney bag! So cute!

That hotel room looked nice too. Dontcha just love that feeling you get the night before you arrive in Disney and you have your whole vacation ahead of you?
I do love that feeling.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: