Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010, 06:46 AM   #121
Peter Pan Fan 22
Mouseketeer

Great pics! That was such a cute Easter outfit Jilly wore!
Peter Pan Fan 22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #122
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

Looks like she had a great time! The Easter bunny Mickey is cute. I love the family pic!!!
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
kcandbella is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #123
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Thanks! for sharing your Easter pics! Jilly looks like she had a wonderful day! and great family picture!
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #124
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan Fan 22 View Post
Great pics! That was such a cute Easter outfit Jilly wore!
Thanks! We love The Children's Place!! Maybe a little too much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandbella View Post
Looks like she had a great time! The Easter bunny Mickey is cute. I love the family pic!!!
My aunt brought over the Easter Mickey's...she is the most Disney obsessed person in my family! It was so cute because her grandson wore Mickey's bunny costume for a few minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Thanks! for sharing your Easter pics! Jilly looks like she had a wonderful day! and great family picture!
Thanks! We really did have a great time! It's so nice when we get sunshine on Easter!

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
A Tale As Old As Time - Sept '13 PTR
"Mommy, this time it's all of our first times." April 28-May 3 TR
Magic In the Bayou...April 28-May 3 PTR
littlelovebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #125
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

I don't really have any updates. I'm really excited because my best friend from high school will be in town tomorrow and we are having lunch. I haven't seen her in over ten years because we lost touch when she went away for college and then moved to Seattle! Thanks to facebook we found each other and finally get to reunite!

Here's a quick recap of our schedule while we are in WDW (only three more weeks!!! woooo-hoooooo!!!):

WED 4/28: Check-in POR, EPCOT
THU 4/29: AK day/MK evening (Wishes & Spectro)
FRI 4/30: MK (BBB afternoon) & 1900 Park Fare dinner (EPCOT EMH?)
SAT 5/1: MK/Downtown Disney
SUN 5/2: DHS (MK EMH?)
MON 5/3: Check-out POR, Kona Cafe breakfast, Park Hopping

Let me know if you're going to be in the same park on the same day so I can keep an eye out for you!

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
Old 04-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #126
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Jen,
I'm so happy for you to meet up with an old friend. That is always so much fun. My BF from grade school lives in FL now. Last year she met us for a day at AK and stayed the night with us. I was hoping she would be able to join us again but not in the cards this year Have a great time!
as you know we should both be in Epcot on the 28th!
Connie
Old 04-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #127
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jen,
I'm so happy for you to meet up with an old friend. That is always so much fun. My BF from grade school lives in FL now. Last year she met us for a day at AK and stayed the night with us. I was hoping she would be able to join us again but not in the cards this year Have a great time!
as you know we should both be in Epcot on the 28th!
Connie
We will definitely look for you at Epcot! Alicia (Peter Pan Fan 22) will be there also! Maybe we can all watch Illuminations together!

Old 04-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #128
Cory's Gal
I also haven't met a donut I didn't like

LOVE all the Easter pics Jen!! Jilly is so adorable and the family Easter picture turned out great!! All the shirts look awesome and all the goodies Jilly got are great!! It's so fun to buy those things for the kids, I can't wait until Helen gets a bit older and can really enjoy some of those things!! It looks like we may only overlap on Thursday and Friday, those days we will be doing a lot of park hopping so our paths may cross one of the those days!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #129
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Aww!! I love the Easter pics. Jilly looked sooo adorable and I love your family picture
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:14 AM   #130
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory's Gal View Post
LOVE all the Easter pics Jen!! Jilly is so adorable and the family Easter picture turned out great!! All the shirts look awesome and all the goodies Jilly got are great!! It's so fun to buy those things for the kids, I can't wait until Helen gets a bit older and can really enjoy some of those things!! It looks like we may only overlap on Thursday and Friday, those days we will be doing a lot of park hopping so our paths may cross one of the those days!!!
Awww thanks! It is definitely lots of fun shopping for girls! While I was at work tonight I picked up some Princess lip glosses with a little carrying case. It's so addicting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
Aww!! I love the Easter pics. Jilly looked sooo adorable and I love your family picture
Thanks, Lia! Aren't you in the World yet?????? I'm dying for a TR!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:08 AM   #131
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

I was doing a bit of research and stumbled upon this:
after a little research I found this about locations for Illuminations:
Best Places to Watch Illuminations
1. UK-Canada Trail - A good spot to watch "Illuminations" is near the United Kingdom. As you're leaving the United Kingdom and entering Canada, there is a trail that leads off to the side. There are trees to sit under if you prefer. It is a little-known path with little to no crowd
2. Sushi Bar - The Japanese restaurant is one of the best places to eat in the whole of Disney. If you go to the sushi bar side of it before the fireworks show starts, you can watch the whole thing right out the window while you eat delicious, relatively cheap sushi.
3. CM Entrance - Between Norway and China there is a cast member entrance set back a ways from the walkway. You can step back into this area, get out of the way of the traffic and have a virtually unobstructed view of the lagoon and the sky.
4. Norway - In front of the Norway, good view, all facilities within easy reach (Kringla Bakeri, restrooms, water fountain).
5. France - Get there about 1/2 an hour early. There are iron bistro type tables and chairs right by the water. Head to the bakery - which is usually dead late at night. Grab some snacks (the cheese plate w/ bread, chocolate crepe, GM slushes)
6. Mexico - Cantina de San Angel, grab a churro and a water side table

I like what she says in #1 and 3
what do you guys think...I'm thinking if we catch Spectro and Wishes Sunday we do not need to do it again Wed. I will PM you both my cell and if you guys want to try to meet up
Posted it on Alicia's thread, too
Old 04-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #132
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I was doing a bit of research and stumbled upon this:
after a little research I found this about locations for Illuminations:
Best Places to Watch Illuminations
1. UK-Canada Trail - A good spot to watch "Illuminations" is near the United Kingdom. As you're leaving the United Kingdom and entering Canada, there is a trail that leads off to the side. There are trees to sit under if you prefer. It is a little-known path with little to no crowd
2. Sushi Bar - The Japanese restaurant is one of the best places to eat in the whole of Disney. If you go to the sushi bar side of it before the fireworks show starts, you can watch the whole thing right out the window while you eat delicious, relatively cheap sushi.
3. CM Entrance - Between Norway and China there is a cast member entrance set back a ways from the walkway. You can step back into this area, get out of the way of the traffic and have a virtually unobstructed view of the lagoon and the sky.
4. Norway - In front of the Norway, good view, all facilities within easy reach (Kringla Bakeri, restrooms, water fountain).
5. France - Get there about 1/2 an hour early. There are iron bistro type tables and chairs right by the water. Head to the bakery - which is usually dead late at night. Grab some snacks (the cheese plate w/ bread, chocolate crepe, GM slushes)
6. Mexico - Cantina de San Angel, grab a churro and a water side table

I like what she says in #1 and 3
what do you guys think...I'm thinking if we catch Spectro and Wishes Sunday we do not need to do it again Wed. I will PM you both my cell and if you guys want to try to meet up
Posted it on Alicia's thread, too
That sounds like it could work! I'll save your number in my cell! Thanks for the tips! PS...I will not be eating sushi...

Old 04-14-2010, 09:01 PM   #133
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

I can't believe it! Two weeks from today we will be THERE!!!

Old 04-15-2010, 06:32 AM   #134
Peter Pan Fan 22
Mouseketeer

Yay!!! Your countdown looks as bare as ours! It's a beautiful sight!
Peter Pan Fan 22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:39 AM   #135
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

I have been trying to get my scanner to work, but apparently I am not intelligent enough...

So here's one picture from my first trip to Disney...

If DH can get my scanner working when he comes home from work, I'll try to post a couple more pics from that trip, along with a bunch from our last trip (our Honeymoon!).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: