Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #106
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMouse View Post
So, then I take back that WHOLE TL/ LOD comment! Maybe it's just my store that is so horrible! We have 2 TL's and one LOD who are actually good. The rest are corrupt, I tell you! But in our itenerary, we have the naps all planned out since she's on such a specific schedule at home, so hopefully when we get to the World, she doesn't stray too much from that!
I keep forgetting to say...YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL! I love the new ticker! Can you believe how soon we will be there???

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
A Tale As Old As Time - Sept '13 PTR
"Mommy, this time it's all of our first times." April 28-May 3 TR
Magic In the Bayou...April 28-May 3 PTR
littlelovebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #107
KayMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelovebug View Post
I keep forgetting to say...YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL! I love the new ticker! Can you believe how soon we will be there???
Awwww! Thanks! Your little lady is quite adorable too! I know! It's getting closer and closer! I can't wait to hear how your trip went (oh, and look at all the pics!)

Sidenote: I went to the Dollar Spot in Target, and we had the Frommer's: Walt Disney World with Your Family 2010 guidebook! It was only $2.50! So, I freaked out and bought it and it's a great little pocketbook that has a bunch of little tips and locations and phone numbers for ressies and such. It also tells you the best places to see the fireworks, etc. It was good for me, because it had all of the places/rides that I wanted to experience, along with detailed info and height requirements of each ride. They also rated the rides, so just in case you haven't been to Disney since 1993 (like me!) you know which ones are a hit and a miss. I love this little book! Hopefully all of the Target's have it!

Me(23) DD (4)

Nov 1994 -*First Trip* Offsite
September 2012- First trip for Bailyn! Staying Offsite.
KayMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #108
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Awwww! Thanks! Your little lady is quite adorable too! I know! It's getting closer and closer! I can't wait to hear how your trip went (oh, and look at all the pics!)

Sidenote: I went to the Dollar Spot in Target, and we had the Frommer's: Walt Disney World with Your Family 2010 guidebook! It was only $2.50! So, I freaked out and bought it and it's a great little pocketbook that has a bunch of little tips and locations and phone numbers for ressies and such. It also tells you the best places to see the fireworks, etc. It was good for me, because it had all of the places/rides that I wanted to experience, along with detailed info and height requirements of each ride. They also rated the rides, so just in case you haven't been to Disney since 1993 (like me!) you know which ones are a hit and a miss. I love this little book! Hopefully all of the Target's have it!
Oooooo I will have to check that out! But I'm not going in there today! I went yesterday and thought I was going to lose my mind! I'm going to stay home and enjoy my day off!

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
Old 04-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #109
KayMouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelovebug View Post
Oooooo I will have to check that out! But I'm not going in there today! I went yesterday and thought I was going to lose my mind! I'm going to stay home and enjoy my day off!
I know what you mean! I try my BEST not to go in there on my off days lol but since today is not an offday, I have to leave the Disboards and go clock in Oh well!

Me(23) DD (4)

Old 04-04-2010, 10:47 PM   #110
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Well, a wonderful four-day weekend is now coming to a close. Thursday I got my new Camry spent a few hours at the park with my friend and our daughters, and washed the pixie-dusted Mickey tie dye shirt. Some of it did come off, but I haven't given up.

Friday my best friend came over with her kids and we watched Whip It while the little ones played. Great movie, I ended up buying it! Jilly and I went to the outlet mall to find some shorts (she has really grown since last year!! ) and she got to meet the Easter Bunny! She fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep! While she snoozed I re-organized our food storage cabinet (exciting, I know) and then "pixie dusted" both of the Mickey tie dye shirts. We'll see how they turn out this time (after another 72 hour wait).

Saturday (yesterday) we had a lazy day and then we all headed to the mall with a couple of friends to find some shorts for Daddy (and a white tee that I plan to tie dye for myself) and had a yummy yummy dinner before heading home to put out some special Easter surprises!

Today we woke up in time for Jilly to find all of her eggs (and her basket, the last thing she found). We then went to my grandma's for a delicious brunch and an Easter Egg hunt with all the little ones. Later we headed to my in-laws for dinner. Our car was so packed when we came home you would have thought it was Christmas! I'm excited to watch the Alice in Wonderland DVD my MIL bought since Jilly's never seen it and I haven't watched it in years!!

When we got home I decided I could not salivate over another review of Tonga Toast, so I went ahead and made an ADR for the last morning of our trip. I figured if we paid OOP for a late breakfast, we could use our last meal credit for a late lunch before heading back to POR to catch the Magical Express. The only other "planning" I did tonight was to fill out our luggage tag address inserts...

Old 04-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #111
Peter Pan Fan 22
Mouseketeer

Congrats on the Camry!!

Your weekend does sound like it was wonderful! Good luck on the new shirts!

I agree that tonga toast does look great! We won't be able to fit it in this trip so it's one of my excuses to get back to Disney soon!
Peter Pan Fan 22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:12 AM   #112
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a great Easter! We got way too much stuff with all my aunts and uncles and cousins, too. Bella also got Alice in Wonderland and we watched it yesterday. I had forgotten how strange in is! But still good. Bella really liked it. Did Jilly? I can't imagine how weird the new one must be.
July 2013 AEP Contemporary
June 2013 Pop
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop-W&D half marathon
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
kcandbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #113
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan Fan 22 View Post
Congrats on the Camry!!

Your weekend does sound like it was wonderful! Good luck on the new shirts!

I agree that tonga toast does look great! We won't be able to fit it in this trip so it's one of my excuses to get back to Disney soon!
It really was a great weekend! Of course, it still seemed like it was over too soon. Probably an indication of how our trip will be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandbella View Post
Sounds like a great Easter! We got way too much stuff with all my aunts and uncles and cousins, too. Bella also got Alice in Wonderland and we watched it yesterday. I had forgotten how strange in is! But still good. Bella really liked it. Did Jilly? I can't imagine how weird the new one must be.
I ended up letting Jilly watch it on the portable DVD player while we ran errands last night. I guess she liked it because she wanted to watch it again today. We did see the new one, and we both loved it! Yes it was strange, but still incredibly enjoyable!!! I want to be the Mad Hatter for Halloween!!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #114
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Congrats! on the new Camry!
sounds like you guys had a very full weekend! we did not do as big an Easter as we normally do. but, still way too much stuff/candy.

Have a great week!
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #115
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Congrats! on the new Camry!
sounds like you guys had a very full weekend! we did not do as big an Easter as we normally do. but, still way too much stuff/candy.

Have a great week!
Thanks! We really love the Camry! For a "base model" it has a lot of great features, and it's sooo nice to drive!

You have a great week as well, and keep counting down the days!!!

Old 04-06-2010, 11:15 AM   #116
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

I thought I would share a few pics from our Easter weekend:

Preparing to decorate some eggs...

The egg & basket hunt on Easter morning...

Going through the Easter basket...

Old 04-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #117
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Here are a few more Easter pics from my Grandma's house:

The BIG Easter Egg Hunt!!

Our family picture:

I accidentally knocked Mickey over when we took this picture. I'm glad I did though because we found an unclaimed egg with...

A dollar!! Yay for Disney money!!!

Old 04-06-2010, 11:43 AM   #118
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

Thank you for sharing your Easter pics!! That Jilly is soooo adorable!!
jenniferkeala808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #119
KayMouse
Mouseketeer

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! Jilly is so adorable! I love her face when she's holding the dollar

And congrats on the Camry!

Me(23) DD (4)

Old 04-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #120
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkeala808 View Post
Thank you for sharing your Easter pics!! That Jilly is soooo adorable!!
Thanks, Keala! Did you get to do anything fun with Eden??

Quote:
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! Jilly is so adorable! I love her face when she's holding the dollar

And congrats on the Camry!
Thanks, it really was fun! And the dollar was a nice surprise!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: