Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #151
KayMouse
Mouseketeer

I'm so excited for you! I can feel your anticipation all the way here in Stockbridge! I wish it was ME that was leaving tomorrow! Good luck, have tons of fun, take TONS of pics, and I can't wait to read the trip report when you get back! Sending good vibes and wishing lots of pixie dust to come your way!

Me(23) DD (4)

Nov 1994 -*First Trip* Offsite
September 2012- First trip for Bailyn! Staying Offsite.
KayMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #152
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

Have a safe and magical trip! Maybe we will run into each other. Can't wait to hear all about it when we both get back!!!
July 2013 AEP Contemporary
June 2013 Pop
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop-W&D half marathon
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
kcandbella is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #153
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMouse View Post
I'm so excited for you! I can feel your anticipation all the way here in Stockbridge! I wish it was ME that was leaving tomorrow! Good luck, have tons of fun, take TONS of pics, and I can't wait to read the trip report when you get back! Sending good vibes and wishing lots of pixie dust to come your way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandbella View Post
Have a safe and magical trip! Maybe we will run into each other. Can't wait to hear all about it when we both get back!!!
Thanks you guys! I am so excited right now...I woke up at 3AM today and could never fall asleep. Jilly got her ballet pictures this morning and had her four-year checkup this afternoon. She is 41.5" tall, so we'll be dragging her on to every ride possible!

After we went to the doctor I made my husband drive all around the city, and then finally into Northern Kentucky, so I could find the lens I wanted for my camera. He sold his truck this week so I figured we could swing a $100 lens... I told him it could be my early Mother's Day present. I can't wait to use it...IN WALT DISNEY WORLD...TOMORROW!!!!

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
A Tale As Old As Time - Sept '13 PTR
"Mommy, this time it's all of our first times." April 28-May 3 TR
Magic In the Bayou...April 28-May 3 PTR
littlelovebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #154
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures so you can come back and post a trip report.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:02 PM   #155
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

Just found your PTR! Have a great trip. I can't wait to read all about it when you guys get back!

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
3princesses+aprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #156
martinolichfamily
DIS Veteran

Hope ya'll had a very magical trip to WDW!!
March 2007: 1st family vacation (off site) ~ July 2009: Fort Wilderness Cabin ~ July 2010: POP Century w/DxDP ~ April 2011:POP Century w/DP (Our 10 yr Anniversary Trip) ~ July 2012:1st Disneyland Trip(Desert Palms) ~ January 2013: offsite (DH & I) ~ July 2013: SS & AKL:Kidani (Brayden's 1st WDW Trip! & 1st DVC Trip!)~ November 2013: SS Treehouse & BC ~March 2014: Bonnet Creek (offsite) ~ June 2014: OKW
martinolichfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #157
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures so you can come back and post a trip report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
Just found your PTR! Have a great trip. I can't wait to read all about it when you guys get back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinolichfamily View Post
Hope ya'll had a very magical trip to WDW!!
Soooo...I thought I posted this the other day, but I guess it got deleted???

Thank you all very much for the well wishes! I haven't had much time to update because I have been spending every waking moment(when I'm not at work) designing my photo book on the Photopass website. I don't understand how a website could be so infuriatingly slow...and down for maintenance so often!!!

We really did have a blast on our trip. I took about 1600 pictures (in addition to the 205 from photopass...) so I'll probably start my TR as soon as I get my Photopass CD in the mail. Obviously, it will be very visually stimulating...

Happy planning...or lurking...or whatever...I'm glad you all followed along and offered advise, encouragement, and excitement!!! More to come soon, I promise!

Offsite 1984, 92 & 97, ASSports 2001, WL *Our Honeymoon* September 2003, POR *Jilly's First Trip* May 2010, POR *Anniversary/Jax's First Trip* September 2013
Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #158
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

happy mother's day! Jen
hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day!
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:33 AM   #159
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

hey jen! So sorry I wasn't able to wish you happy travelling! But I hope you had a wonderful time!! Wow! 1600 pictures + 200 from photopass???? that's awesome!! I thought I was pushing it with 1300 pics and 100 from photopass! Can't wait to see some pics!!
jenniferkeala808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #160
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
happy mother's day! Jen
hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day!
Thanks, Connie! I had to work at 5 AM but the rest of the day should be nice! I hope you also have a wonderful day - you seem like a really awesome mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkeala808 View Post
hey jen! So sorry I wasn't able to wish you happy travelling! But I hope you had a wonderful time!! Wow! 1600 pictures + 200 from photopass???? that's awesome!! I thought I was pushing it with 1300 pics and 100 from photopass! Can't wait to see some pics!!
Hakuna Matata, Keala! No worries! I am a bit of a nut when it comes to pictures...I just want to remember every little detail. Surprisingly I didn't take many pictures around the resort, even though it was gorgeous! I'll post a few pics right now!

Old 05-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #161
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Since I probably won't be motivated to start my TR until I get my Photopass CD, and I have plenty to choose from......here are a few of my favorite pictures from the first day of our trip!

Jilly loves getting her picture taken with the pilot!

Yay! We are finally in our first park!

PURE BLISS!

Hmmmm I wonder what Jed just tasted...

My little belly dancer...

Old 05-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #162
Peter Pan Fan 22
Mouseketeer

Love the teaser pics Jen!! Jilly's shirt was so cute!! Can't wait to see more from that day and how your adventure turned out! So glad I ran into you when I did! You were right what you said on my PTR, it was super dark by Norway and my mom and I actually had left the park and only came back right before Illuminations. We sat on the rocks in front the Norway pavillion and just watched the people pass by, but I couldn't really make out if any of them were you guys. I did think I saw you and Jilly going into the restrooms afterwards in the Odyssey Center as we were in the mad dash of people trying to exit Epcot after the fireworks. (But with all the people it may not have been you) The show was amazing though wasn't it? So much more vivid and spectacular than I remember. We only caught glimpses of it on our last trip so it had been since 2001 when I saw it last! I can't wait to hear what Jilly thought of it!

Happy Mother's Day!
Peter Pan Fan 22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #163
martinolichfamily
DIS Veteran

Great pics!
Love Jilly's shirt, it's really cute....did you make it??
Waiting on that TR!
March 2007: 1st family vacation (off site) ~ July 2009: Fort Wilderness Cabin ~ July 2010: POP Century w/DxDP ~ April 2011:POP Century w/DP (Our 10 yr Anniversary Trip) ~ July 2012:1st Disneyland Trip(Desert Palms) ~ January 2013: offsite (DH & I) ~ July 2013: SS & AKL:Kidani (Brayden's 1st WDW Trip! & 1st DVC Trip!)~ November 2013: SS Treehouse & BC ~March 2014: Bonnet Creek (offsite) ~ June 2014: OKW
martinolichfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:48 AM   #164
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Hi, I've just discovered your pre-trip report just as your trip has finished! but the plans looked great as did the preview photos, your daughter is so cute! looking forward to reading how the trip went and if any rollercoasters were attempted!
irishdancer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #165
littlelovebug
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan Fan 22 View Post
Love the teaser pics Jen!! Jilly's shirt was so cute!! Can't wait to see more from that day and how your adventure turned out! So glad I ran into you when I did! You were right what you said on my PTR, it was super dark by Norway and my mom and I actually had left the park and only came back right before Illuminations. We sat on the rocks in front the Norway pavillion and just watched the people pass by, but I couldn't really make out if any of them were you guys. I did think I saw you and Jilly going into the restrooms afterwards in the Odyssey Center as we were in the mad dash of people trying to exit Epcot after the fireworks. (But with all the people it may not have been you) The show was amazing though wasn't it? So much more vivid and spectacular than I remember. We only caught glimpses of it on our last trip so it had been since 2001 when I saw it last! I can't wait to hear what Jilly thought of it!

Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes!! We did go to the restroom on the way out. If the Odyssey Center is the place with the baby care center, then YES it was probably us! Illuminations was beautiful, but we decided to leave right before it was over because Jilly was finally getting worn out. She had been up since 4:30 AM, with only a brief nap on a certain ride...but you'll have to read my TR to find out which one! How's that for a teaser??

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinolichfamily View Post
Great pics!
Love Jilly's shirt, it's really cute....did you make it??
Waiting on that TR!
Thanks! I did make it! I used an iron on transfer and attached the flower with a snap, so I can take it off to wash the shirt, or swap it out with other flowers or bows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdancer86 View Post
Hi, I've just discovered your pre-trip report just as your trip has finished! but the plans looked great as did the preview photos, your daughter is so cute! looking forward to reading how the trip went and if any rollercoasters were attempted!
As a true procrastinator, I can say with certain conviction...Better late than never! Thanks for reading along! I'll have to check out your PTR too!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: