Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #61
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends
now I have some things to plan, I'm going to try to get the Dapper Dans

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
You just gave me my next van project! I'm going to install Ludicrous Speed!
We could shave about 20 hours off that 21 hour drive!
You also would need a I Brake For No One! bumper sticker
1976 Contemp, 82 Contemp, 86 Contemp, 8/03 Honeymoon Off Site, 7/05 Off Site. 11/08 Off Site, Halloween till 11/08/09 ASM w/ Free DDP, Dis Dads Dec. Trip 12/5 - 12/11, 2010 8/11 ASM, 8/12 Off Site, 11/12 ASM, 8/13 ASM, 4/14 POP, 6/14 AKL, 8/14 POP

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 03-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #62
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclescrooge_0707 View Post
This is the first Trip Report i'm reading. Don't let me down. I need pointers when I write my next January.
Secondly,
"I was born somewhere in the Ford Galaxy."
"Flyin' through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy! You could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick."
First off - DON'T delay or take too long between updates as the one, nay two who shall remain nameless have done - because that will certainly just leave you open to hijackers

Second - awesome quote additions.

Some more...

Yogurt, the wise.
Yogurt, the all-powerful.
Yogurt, the magnificent.

Please, please, don't make a fuss. I'm just plain Yogurt.

Otherwise, relax, have some fun and whatever you do, don't approach it thinking you won't be razzed, because you will - all in fun of course, but you will.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #63
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFed View Post
Taggage.....

Mmmmm....Cheesey Poofs
For some reason, I see you riding around your office on a trike with your mirrored aviator glasses, yelling "respect my authoritay!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymoon09 View Post
Everything went great! We could have had better weather a couple of days, but all in all it was awesome. I am really working on husband to take us back this year. maybe for halloween. And I need to be put in the Dis hall of shame for not starting a TR yet.
Good to hear and congratulations! Get him reading my TR, they have magical powers that make you all tingly. Or maybe its indigestion.
And don't get worried about not starting a TR in 3 months. If "Emmas's Dad" ever pops over here, feel free to razz him about finishing his. He's been "working" on it since May!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopher1 View Post
Usually only when the door is left open entirely too long... but in some cases, it's just plain fun to see what can be done before another update gets posted.
I'll probably have update tomorrow morning. Have fun with the next 12 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclescrooge_0707 View Post
This is the first Trip Report i'm reading. Don't let me down. I need pointers when I write my next January.
Secondly,
"I was born somewhere in the Ford Galaxy."
"Flyin' through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy! You could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick."
Welcome! But I should let you know - I don't respond well to pressure.

And how come no one has quoted Chewbacca yet? "Aaaaaarrrrr rhhhnnn gggggrrrrr"
Old 03-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #64
DisneyFed
DIS Veteran

Quote:
For some reason, I see you riding around your office on a trike with your mirrored aviator glasses, yelling "respect my authoritay!"
WHEN DID YOU INSTALL A CAMERA IN MY OFFICE??????

"What's the matter Colonel Sanders? CHICKEN?"

"If it's one thing that I've learned from all this living, is that it wouldn't change a thing if I let go"

"I'll make a wish and do as dreamers do"
Old 03-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #65
stopher1

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
I'll probably have update tomorrow morning. Have fun with the next 12 hours!
Buckle up back there, we're going into hyperactive!

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #66
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends

Sorry Sir, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again.
1976 Contemp, 82 Contemp, 86 Contemp, 8/03 Honeymoon Off Site, 7/05 Off Site. 11/08 Off Site, Halloween till 11/08/09 ASM w/ Free DDP, Dis Dads Dec. Trip 12/5 - 12/11, 2010 8/11 ASM, 8/12 Off Site, 11/12 ASM, 8/13 ASM, 4/14 POP, 6/14 AKL, 8/14 POP

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 03-18-2010, 09:45 PM   #67
middlepat
Dis Dad Member #325

Sandurz, Sandurz. You got to help me. I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions. I'm a president!

(Sorry, I can't remember if this is from Spaceballs, or Washington DC)

Me (41) DW (29+) DD (11) DD (10) DD (6)
Nov 01 ASMo, Sept 05 WL, Jan 07 POFQ, Nov 09 Poly May 13 Off-Site (Windsor Hills)
Old 03-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #68
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepat View Post
Sandurz, Sandurz. You got to help me. I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions. I'm a president!

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 03-18-2010, 09:52 PM   #69
stopher1

Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepat View Post

Your powers are weak, old man.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #70
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends

Who are you? I'm the bearded fat lady

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 03-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #71
stopher1

Well, if it isn't Lone Star and his sidekick, Puke.

That's Barf.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #72
itJeff
I'm just not so sure how well this plan was thought through.

Hey Barry - awesome start to your TR!

I can't wait to see what other fun and exciting events happen on your trip. I may not be posting, but I'll try to keep up!

Some friends of ours left today, headed to The World for a week. I was jealous. The temperature here in AR was in the 60s today. Saturday we're supposed to get some snow. I wish I was in FL.

And, since I can't think of a star wars or spaceballs quote...

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Dis Dad's Club Member #367

We're driving 17 hours??? AGAIN??? Yes Dear, I'm THAT kinda guy. My Pre-Trip Report (Updated 5/18)

2001 FW Cabins - 2007 CBR - 2010 POR
Old 03-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #73
Dugette
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Welcome and thanks for posting! It's nice to know that people are enjoying this mindless dribble that I come up with while I'm supposed to be working. Where in WI are you from?
You do good "work" at work

I was born in Madison, but moved to MN as a baby. However, I returned to go to college at UW-Madison, but now I'm back in MN. I still get out to Madison to visit my grandma, though. Probably headed out there again sometime this spring.
Dec. 10-19, 2010: Poly Club! ("How the Other Half Lives") | Nov. 10-14, 2010: Pop/BCV ("100 Eats & Drinks in 3.5 Days!")
Aug. 20-22, 2010: ASMu ("The Last-Minute Super-Bargain Bonus Trip") | June 3-7, 2010: Pop/AKL ("Star Wars Nightastically Delicious!")
Jan. 16-25, 2010: Poly/WL/POR ("The Magic and The Misery") | Sept. 9-14, 2009: Pop Century ("The Prequel") | March 10-17, 1990: Offsite ("A Disney Walk Back in Time...on Four Paws")

Old 03-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #74
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Originally Posted by itJeff View Post
Hey Barry - awesome start to your TR!

I can't wait to see what other fun and exciting events happen on your trip. I may not be posting, but I'll try to keep up!

Some friends of ours left today, headed to The World for a week. I was jealous. The temperature here in AR was in the 60s today. Saturday we're supposed to get some snow. I wish I was in FL.

And, since I can't think of a star wars or spaceballs quote...

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.
Welcome! I'm glad you found a little time to pop in between classes, work and your own planning. Whenever you need to waste some time, you know where to find me!

This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
A hospital? What is it?
It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugette View Post
You do good "work" at work

I was born in Madison, but moved to MN as a baby. However, I returned to go to college at UW-Madison, but now I'm back in MN. I still get out to Madison to visit my grandma, though. Probably headed out there again sometime this spring.
So in keeping with what has devolved into a Star Wars theme around here, you were born in the light side of the force, were immediately taken to the dark side, came back to the light, then returned to the dark side. Well, there's still hope for you. Embrace your inner Cheesehead!

I went to college in La Crosse, so I was friends with lots of Minny-sotans. (For those of you not familiar with the Midwestern Dialect, that is the correct phonetical spelling) Packer/Viking weeks got very interesting back in those days.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:44 AM   #75
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
And how come no one has quoted Chewbacca yet? "Aaaaaarrrrr rhhhnnn gggggrrrrr"

That Chewie...so quotable...

Wow, we have 3 different movies going on in here. That's pressure. It's getting harder to keep up.

"The combination to the airlock is...1...2...3...4...5."

"No, the red zone is for loading and unloading only. There is no parking in the white zone."

"Chewie, take the Professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: