Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #46
Disneymoon09
DIS Veteran

Yay! I love you Tr's! Joining in for another!

Dec 1996-Offsite (Give Kids the World Grounds)
Dec 2009- All Star Movies
Sept 2011 - POP
Nov 2013 - ASMo with BFF for Gingerbread 5k at GKTW!
Nov 2013- Beckett's First Trip!
May 2014- POP, leaving the kid at home!
Nov/Dec 2015- Hoping to rent DVC points at AKL

Old 03-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #47
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
*There is no free beer.
Quote:
I would have stopped by and showed where to find a beer in Milwaukee. (hint: everywhere!)
Everywhere except here...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2010, 02:09 PM   #48
DisneyDaddy-O
Dis Dads Club Member #286
I'm sure those driving beside me thought I was nuts

Quote:
Holy crap we're a bunch of Dorks.

I wonder if we can get Daddy-O to re-theme his restaurant to look like Tatooine's Mos Eisley Cantina?
Maybe I can have a "Starwars weekend" special, unfortunately that sort of humour may be lost on my target audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopher1 View Post
Just last week I set my ringtone on my Droid to the music played in the Cantina. I bet with enough arm twisting and offers of cheeseballs we could get it done...what Canadian wouldn't want to walk into a restaurant and instantly feel as if they were in a desert so they subliminally FEEL warmer? I mean really, it's cold there what 10 months out of the year, isn't it???
Quote:
If they switched to Fahrenheit, they'd feel warmer too. I mean, even when it's 80°F, it's only 26°C. That just sounds cold.
Actually it is a balmy 18°C today, because I am Canadian, I may even break out the shorts tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepat View Post

BTW, I'm a Mawg, half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend.
May the schwartz be with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Commando View Post
Kind of rusty on Star Wars quotes. Will Spaceball quotes also work
It appears that it will!

Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Star!

You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how well you handle it.

Oh..ya..BTW, loving the TR so far. Cant believe I missed a day and your up to four pages already. I cant possibly comment on any sort of hijack hijinx because I think I have an update due.

Oct 97 CBR Disney Honeymoon, Jan 06 AS Sports First Family Vacation, Jan 07 POR Jan 08 POP, Jan 09 POR, Jan 10 POR, AUG 10 POP, JAN 11 POR, AUG 11 POP,
AUG 12 ASM,CSR,SSR,POR(yep all 4),OCT 13 POR First Halloween Party and Food & Wine
Old 03-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #49
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDaddy-O View Post
Oh..ya..BTW, loving the TR so far. Cant believe I missed a day and your up to four pages already. I cant possibly comment on any sort of hijack hijinx because I think I have an update due.
Yep, I've been told that the ground troops are assembling - so if you don't want any kind of assault, you might just want to get moving on it...

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 03-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #50
stopher1

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Let's get moving.

Yes, sir. Driver, prepare to move out.

What are you preparing?! You're always preparing! Just go!

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:17 PM   #51
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Count me in. Cant wait to here more. I also would love to how fast NASCAR can clean up the puke!!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:54 PM   #52
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymoon09 View Post
Yay! I love you Tr's! Joining in for another!
Welcome back! How did your Disney wedding go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Everywhere except here...
Oh no, there's beer everywhere. It's just not free.

Quote:
Maybe I can have a "Starwars weekend" special, unfortunately that sort of humour may be lost on my target audience.
What's your target audience? The geriatric crowd that eats dinner at 4:00, watches Jeopardy and goes to bed?

Quote:
Welcome! I really don't think it matters with this group if you comment or not. They'll come after you at the drop of a hat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's_gurl View Post
Count me in. Cant wait to here more. I also would love to how fast NASCAR can clean up the puke!!
Welcome! Moe Doodle as your avatar! Don't pull the rope! I think my kids are starting to outgrow the Doodlebops. We even went to see them in concert last year. It was actually pretty good. Bus Driver Bob was played by someone else, but the other 3 did all of their own singing.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #53
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Its sad that I got addicted to the Doodlebops. It all happend when i was watching it at my sisters house and you wont beleive it no one else likes them!!! Esp. her kids
Old 03-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #54
Dugette
DIS Veteran

Hello from a MN neighbor (who was born in WI)! I loved your last trip report! I read the whole thing as you were doing it, but I wasn't a member here yet, so couldn't comment on that one. Really enjoyed it, though...it kept me amused during my lunch hours at work. Looking forward to hearing about this adventure!
Dec. 10-19, 2010: Poly Club! ("How the Other Half Lives") | Nov. 10-14, 2010: Pop/BCV ("100 Eats & Drinks in 3.5 Days!")
Aug. 20-22, 2010: ASMu ("The Last-Minute Super-Bargain Bonus Trip") | June 3-7, 2010: Pop/AKL ("Star Wars Nightastically Delicious!")
Jan. 16-25, 2010: Poly/WL/POR ("The Magic and The Misery") | Sept. 9-14, 2009: Pop Century ("The Prequel") | March 10-17, 1990: Offsite ("A Disney Walk Back in Time...on Four Paws")

Old 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #55
middlepat
Dis Dad Member #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopher1 View Post
Let's get moving.

Yes, sir. Driver, prepare to move out.

What are you preparing?! You're always preparing! Just go!
They've gone to plaid!!!

Me (41) DW (29+) DD (11) DD (10) DD (6)
Nov 01 ASMo, Sept 05 WL, Jan 07 POFQ, Nov 09 Poly May 13 Off-Site (Windsor Hills)
Old 03-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #56
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugette View Post
Hello from a MN neighbor (who was born in WI)! I loved your last trip report! I read the whole thing as you were doing it, but I wasn't a member here yet, so couldn't comment on that one. Really enjoyed it, though...it kept me amused during my lunch hours at work. Looking forward to hearing about this adventure!
Welcome and thanks for posting! It's nice to know that people are enjoying this mindless dribble that I come up with while I'm supposed to be working. Where in WI are you from?

"I just me you and I love you" - Dug
Old 03-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #57
DisneyFed
DIS Veteran

Taggage.....

Mmmmm....Cheesey Poofs

"If it's one thing that I've learned from all this living, is that it wouldn't change a thing if I let go"

"I'll make a wish and do as dreamers do"
Old 03-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #58
Disneymoon09
DIS Veteran

Everything went great! We could have had better weather a couple of days, but all in all it was awesome. I am really working on husband to take us back this year. maybe for halloween. And I need to be put in the Dis hall of shame for not starting a TR yet.

Dec 1996-Offsite (Give Kids the World Grounds)
Dec 2009- All Star Movies
Sept 2011 - POP
Nov 2013 - ASMo with BFF for Gingerbread 5k at GKTW!
Nov 2013- Beckett's First Trip!
May 2014- POP, leaving the kid at home!
Nov/Dec 2015- Hoping to rent DVC points at AKL

Old 03-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #59
stopher1

Quote:
I really don't think it matters with this group if you comment or not. They'll come after you at the drop of a hat!
Usually only when the door is left open entirely too long... but in some cases, it's just plain fun to see what can be done before another update gets posted.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #60
unclescrooge_0707
I'M ON THE RIGHT!!!
DDC 418

This is the first Trip Report i'm reading. Don't let me down. I need pointers when I write my next January.
Secondly,
"I was born somewhere in the Ford Galaxy."
"Flyin' through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy! You could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick."

My completed first Trip Report:
I'm not a foodie, but I play one at WDW - completed through lack of updates 6/14/11!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: