Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #1171
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Welcome Emma and Mike. Check out the Single Social Thread and join in on whatever conversation is going on!
Old 03-24-2013, 01:07 AM   #1172
Wasre
Mouseketeer

Time for an update I guess :)

Well, since my profile was all the way back on page 3 and I haven't really updated it in a while, maybe I should.

First Name: Kenn

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Lt. Brown hair Green eyes

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: Going to movies, traveling when I can (mostly to WDW), computers

Favorite movie: Where do I start? I have so many that I like to watch a lot

Favorite color(s): Purple, Blue, Kelly Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, cuz people tend to confuse me with him.

A little bit about yourself: I work in IT monitoring servers and a network. Have been doing that for the last 15 years. I love photography even though not all of my photographs would win a prize. I'm looking to move, maybe to Florida, in the next year or so. I've recently started playing the interesting game of Curling at a local club. I like to Scuba dive and have started working on getting more ratings. I have my own gear but don't get to dive all too often. Most of my "diving career" has been in the Living Seas in Epcot. I recently purchased a DVC contract so will be going to WDW a bit more often. I do consider myself to have an open mind and would like to try many things that are new to me. I do a lot of training of others and like sharing the information that I do know and learning new things from others.

A little bit about your ideal match: Good sense of humor is a must. I would love to find someone who doesn't necessarily have all of the same passions that I have so I could learn something new. I'd like to have someone take at least some level of interest in what I like to at least try it once. If they don't like it then, they've at least tried it. Age isn't too important, older or younger. I would like them to be comfortable with me and know that I would understand that they might want some "alone time" too. I'd really love to find someone to go to Disney with, but that's not the only thing to do. (Did I really just say that?)

ASMo (1), SS(1), Feb 09 ASMu (1), CBR (1), 11/10/11 - 11/16/11 Pop Century, 1/22/12 - 1/27/12 AKL Kidanni Village Savana View(1) Next trip: 9/30/12 - 10/7/12 Art of Animation

Wasre is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #1173
snowprince13
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
Welcome Emma and Mike. Check out the Single Social Thread and join in on whatever conversation is going on!
Sounds great!
snowprince13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #1174
ATLJR
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyandphilliesfan View Post
Good luck guys these women are not real. They claim to want to find a man and none even try to meetup just make excuses or a few cases just never discuss meeting.
So let me get this straight. You have spoke to mutiple women who have seen their interest fade as they get to know you... you are frustrated at this andmake it known in avery outspoken manner that you are angry at these MULTPLE women who are not really feeling you?

So MULTIPLE different girls... all involving you...with same result? Yet, this frustrates you and you blame the MULTIPLE different girls?

Let's see... if Roy Halladay was getting rocked everytime he stepped up on the mound ans was throwing an 87 mph fast ball up in the zone would you blame the other batters for his troubles? What do you say you just call it like it is man...maybe it is not a "them" problem.
ATLJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #1175
Birdman1511
Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that *rocks*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLJR View Post
So let me get this straight. You have spoke to mutiple women who have seen their interest fade as they get to know you... you are frustrated at this andmake it known in avery outspoken manner that you are angry at these MULTPLE women who are not really feeling you?

So MULTIPLE different girls... all involving you...with same result? Yet, this frustrates you and you blame the MULTIPLE different girls?

Let's see... if Roy Halladay was getting rocked everytime he stepped up on the mound ans was throwing an 87 mph fast ball up in the zone would you blame the other batters for his troubles? What do you say you just call it like it is man...maybe it is not a "them" problem.
LOL!!!

This cracked me up, love the analogy

1990-Offiste1992-Dixie Landings1994-Polynesian1996-Grand Floridian1998-Grand Floridian2001-All Star Movies2005-Polynesian 2007-Officially moved in with the mouse!! 2009-CBR
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars
Birdman1511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #1176
Offsides
I enjoy being a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLJR View Post

Cut him some slack.. Not everybody is as naturally awesome as you are
Old 03-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #1177
ATLJR
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsides View Post
Cut him some slack.. Not everybody is as naturally awesome as you are
HAHA.... aww shucks.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #1178
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

Last edited by Disneyandphilliesfan; 03-25-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Disneyandphilliesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:31 PM   #1179
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Time to tell the real deal I am Married and it this was all just for a future Internet broadcast.I did this all to see how people reacted for the story that will air on the broadcast.Bottom line is don't trust everything you read on the Internet.
So what's the story? Women can spot a married liar easily?
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #1180
mjperry
One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation. Right at the start of anything that's new, one little spark lights up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal1982 View Post

So what's the story? Women can spot a married liar easily?
Why is this happening on this board?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
July - 2010 - POP
June - 2011 - POP
*Plus Three Times Off Site, before I knew better.
My Disney Blog
http://www.interplantarypodcast.blogspot.com

T

mjperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #1181
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjperry View Post
Why is this happening on this board?

Not sure but I've seen stranger things.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #1182
mjperry
One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation. Right at the start of anything that's new, one little spark lights up for you.

Does this need to be brought to a moderators attention ?

July - 2010 - POP
June - 2011 - POP
My Disney Blog

T

Old 03-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #1183
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjperry View Post
Does this need to be brought to a moderators attention ?

If you want although I'm not sure they've violated a rule on the board.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #1184
mjperry

This is just strange and feels kinda creepy

July - 2010 - POP
June - 2011 - POP
My Disney Blog

T

Old 03-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #1185
ATLJR
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Time to tell the real deal I am Married and it this was all just for a future Internet broadcast.I did this all to see how people reacted for the story that will air on the broadcast.Bottom line is don't trust everything you read on the Internet.
?

And what story is that? That a married guy posing as an overly aggressive and frustrated single guy is consistently rejected and scorned by the anonymous females on a message board? Thus if you are said subject, with a little extra creepiness and a side if "trying too hard" you will inevitably strike out as well?

Real groundbreaking stuff there brother. I see a thesis in your future.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: