Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #76
diznut66
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
wake up wake up time to plan a singles meet....
The same bar that you've never been too.....
diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #77
epcotfan
Kitty!
Everyday I wake up and think about Disneyland
I think it is sheer luck, endurance and compromise

Is it just me or are there like way more women than men posting here?
epcotfan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #78
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by epcotfan View Post
nope.. youre right...
Old 05-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #79
CptJackSparrowsGirl
LOKI'D [Kailey]

!!updating!!

First Name: Kailey

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel

Body Type: Full Figured, but working on it.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Occupation: Graphic Design Art Student / Animal Resuce Leauge Volunteer.

Do you have any kids: No, but I wish one day to have some after I get married.

Do you have any pets: Not at this time, but I've had fish, dogs, rabbit, and a cat.

Favorite activities: I love to draw, watch movies and tv, surf the net, walk, read, listen to music (Pretty much everything but rap), dress up in costumes for fun when I can, go to church, hang with my friends.

Favorite movie: Favorite Disney Movie would be the Pirates of the Caribbean Series and non-Disney Movie would be the Twilight Saga.

Favorite color(s): I love red, black, and pink.

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, Sally, Beast, Stitch, Lilo, Giselle, Davy Jones, Barbossa, Tia Dalma, sometimes Elizabeth Swan, Tinkerbell, Bolt, Mittens, Rhino, Peter Pan, Alice Kingsley, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Doormouse, pretty much all the Princesses and I'm sure there is more.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a Pastor's daughter (No I'm not a wild child). I go to church when ever I can. I love to hang out with my friends. I also have a passion for different movies (I love watching them for their different things the create and make you feel, see, and imagine). I love drawing and hope to make art my job. I want to take an internship at Disney World and try and get into their design group possibly. I love listening to different kinds of music. I can go from hard rock to Disney Music to Christian Music. My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Skillet, Kutless, etc. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtracks and the different Nightmare Before Christmas ones as well. I love also Enchanted and hope to make a costume of the dress that Giselle wears in the fairyland as a cartoon. I have a hoping of meeting my Pirate Princess and him being as thrilled to do things of the same nature as me. I hope for fun, Halloween, and parties we can dress up as our favorite character couples, be it Disney or not. I hope to one day do The Joker and Harley Quinn and maybe Edward and Bella lol but it isn't to much of a requirement.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want a strong Christian man that will love God, then me and family. We'd go to Disney World when ever we can. I imagine a Honeymoon at Walt Disney World in a more upscale resort there then what I've been too. Maybe even going on the Cruise at one point. I hope that he'll be able to deal with my qorkiness and childish ways. Like when/if we go to Disney understanding I must get pics with the characters lol I love to imagine and I would like him to be able to too. Another want is that if we go to Disney World on our Honeymoon I'd want to wear the Mickey Ear Vail and he the Mickey Ear Groom Hat. I'd love to snuggle with him on the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion Rides, and steal a kiss during the Wishes Fireworks Show. For our first date I'd want to go to dinner with him and talk about each other, go walking around a mall and look around at the shops and continue to talk and then maybe go see a movie and hold hands. I'm sure there is much more I can think of and I hope I haven't scared the men off lol
Until then I stay waiting in my castle waiting for my Pirate Prince to come

| 1st Trip - POP Century Sept. 2004 | 2nd Trip - POP Century Nov. 2007 | 3rd Trip - Caribbean Beach Mar. 2009 |
~ | 4th Trip Coronado Springs Resort March 2013!! | ~
CptJackSparrowsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #80
OregonGirl
I'm almost always either on-location, in the sound stage or in the editing suite.

Agreed. I *MAY* have met someone through disboards myself, but overall I am disappointed in the men.

I agree with DFD - those who are close in geography should schedule a group meet or something. You'll never know unless you give someone else a try.

Anger aside, here's hoping we all find our Prince Charmings

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) [[ mom (57) dad (58) ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level
OregonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #81
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonGirl View Post
Agreed. I *MAY* have met someone through disboards myself, but overall I am disappointed in the men.

I agree with DFD - those who are close in geography should schedule a group meet or something. You'll never know unless you give someone else a try.

Anger aside, here's hoping we all find our Prince Charmings
Carey!!! I am so glad to read this!!! Hope all is well with you and have a wonderful Holiday

You better help me bump this thread even now that you have sorta kinda found your prince
Old 05-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #82
Birdman1511
Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that *rocks*.

Hey now.. we're out here.. you just gotta look a little bit harder

1990-Offiste1992-Dixie Landings1994-Polynesian1996-Grand Floridian1998-Grand Floridian2001-All Star Movies2005-Polynesian 2007-Officially moved in with the mouse!! 2009-CBR
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars
Birdman1511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #83
WdwforLife
Mouseketeer

First Name: Joe

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn, Hazel

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Nah

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: Disney Parks (duh), Artsy Crap, Animating

Favorite movie: Ghostbusters

Favorite color(s): Blue?

Favorite Disney character(s): Lady

A little bit about yourself: I am an art student living on my own NOT producing art. Ha! Uuumm...I just enjoy living the dream for now.

A little bit about your ideal match: Gotta be smart, funny, love Disney and have GREAT teeth!
August '08 PCR • July '09 Disneyland/DCA • August '09 PCR •
August '10 Coronado Springs • July '12 Disneyland/DCA • January '13 Off Property
WdwforLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:36 PM   #84
CptJackSparrowsGirl
LOKI'D [Kailey]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman1511 View Post
Hey now.. we're out here.. you just gotta look a little bit harder
And you have to post like a crazied girl more often lol. JK
I'm glad men are starting to speak up :D

| 1st Trip - POP Century Sept. 2004 | 2nd Trip - POP Century Nov. 2007 | 3rd Trip - Caribbean Beach Mar. 2009 |
Old 05-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #85
calurduran
Earning My Ears

Well if you all would move to Florida that would make it a lot easier for the men in the thread who live there What's that, we should move? Hey, we're the ones living close to Disney World!
calurduran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:10 AM   #86
CptJackSparrowsGirl
LOKI'D [Kailey]

I wish i lived in Florida Well sometimes lol XD

Old 05-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #87
Birdman1511
Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that *rocks*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calurduran View Post
Well if you all would move to Florida that would make it a lot easier for the men in the thread who live there What's that, we should move? Hey, we're the ones living close to Disney World!
Amen to that

1990-Offiste1992-Dixie Landings1994-Polynesian1996-Grand Floridian1998-Grand Floridian2001-All Star Movies2005-Polynesian 2007-Officially moved in with the mouse!! 2009-CBR
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars
Birdman1511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:51 AM   #88
captaindavidhook
Stay away from there

First Name: David

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown & Blue Eyes

Body Type: Avg/med build

Ethnicity: Italian/Irish

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Sports, movies, history, walks, cooking..anything fun pretty much

Favorite movie: Caddyshack, Saving Private Ryan, Superbad, 300, Gettysburg, Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Hook, Pluto, Stitch, Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I guess I would say i'm very outgoing with a good sense of humor. Very laid back at times, always looking for some great fun and conversation. Anything you like to know feel free to pm me. I'm practically an open book.

A little bit about your ideal match: Sense of humor is a must. Some one outgoing who shares some of the same interest and values I share. If your outgoing that is always a plus. If you like sports, even better LOL[/COLOR]
Old 05-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #89
captaindavidhook
Stay away from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by epcotfan View Post
There are plenty of us guys out here..U just gotta look around lol
Old 05-29-2010, 01:07 AM   #90
osukristin227
Mouseketeer

First Name: Kristin

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Curvy, a work in progress

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Do you have any kids: My kitties are my kids right now, but no humans kids

Do you have any pets: 4 cats

Favorite activities: at the moment, I don't have much free time due to work and school, but I love movies, being outside, time with friends and family, laughing

Favorite movie: any Disney and I'm not picking just 1!

Favorite color(s): I'll take them all

Favorite Disney character(s): Tink

A little bit about yourself: I'm relatively a quiet person, very pensive, and love to laugh. I have been a vegetarian for 11 or 12 years (years start to blend together!) and have a deep passion for caring for animals. I have a bachelors in zoology, but decided against the veteriarian profession (I have good reasons). I work in a veterinary reference laboratory pretty much doing the same work a human med lab tech does, but need that certificate which I will finish in December. My four kitties are Shae, Kenai, Wendy and Lily all of which were rescued. I grew up on a small farm with plently of animals, so four cats sounds like a lot to most people, but I could use a puppy dog soon. My mom and I make it to Disney World every year (some years I'm not sure how) since 2004. There is nothing like a birthday in the world with your best friend!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone that makes me laugh and love, is respectful and respectable, attractive and intelligent.

osukristin227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: