Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #751
Mariatia20
Earning My Ears

First Name: Maria

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Blondish/brown and blue eyes

Body Type: petite

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: currently no, my precious dog died earlier this year

Favorite activities: traveling, drinking beer, all things Disney World and Disney Cruise Line

Favorite movie: Holiday, Sweet Home Alabama....??

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): The originals - Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Pluto

A little bit about yourself:Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I mean, I thought I knew all about myself, but lately, not so sure, lol.... I enjoying being around happy people, I get real excited over the Holidays, presents and sweet acts of kindness.

A little bit about your ideal match: The perfect guy would be nice, thoughtful, kind, friendly, outgoing, enjoys traveling, enjoys going out to eat, knows how to stick to a budget with good credit, nice looking, tall, enjoys sports, can drink a beer or enjoy a nice glass of wine, likes dogs, no cats, humble personality, can laugh and enjoy life
Mariatia20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #752
Andrew015
WL Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariatia20 View Post

Favorite activities: traveling, drinking beer, all things Disney World and Disney Cruise Line

A little bit about yourself:Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I mean, I thought I knew all about myself, but lately, not so sure, lol.... I enjoying being around happy people, I get real excited over the Holidays, presents and sweet acts of kindness.

A little bit about your ideal match: The perfect guy would be nice, thoughtful, kind, friendly, outgoing, enjoys traveling, enjoys going out to eat, knows how to stick to a budget with good credit, nice looking, tall, enjoys sports, can drink a beer or enjoy a nice glass of wine, likes dogs, no cats, humble personality, can laugh and enjoy life
You had me up until "no cats" (I have one), but I also like dogs Otherwise, I think you hit the nail on the head!
Register to remove

Old 11-16-2011, 09:29 AM   #753
SIMBAisKING
Earning My Ears

First Name: Josh

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type:Athletic

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, 1 dog (lab)

Favorite activities: Working out, going to the beach, writing/reading

Favorite movie: Changes every week, right now I'll go with Into the Wild

Favorite color(s):Green, Black

Favorite Disney character(s):Simba, Genie,

A little bit about yourself: Singe, good looking, young, who can resist that?

A little bit about your ideal match: Smart, funny, creative, passionate, caring, genuine
SIMBAisKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #754
roxysmum123
DIS Veteran

First Name: Norma

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Red hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type: Curvy (in all the right places)

Do you have any pets: Yes, a Flat-Coated Retriever

Favorite activities: walking/hiking with the dog, live music, movies, trivia nights

Favorite movie: non-Disney, Stardust. Disney, I kinda go through phases, lately it's been Lilo and Stitch and Finding Nemo

Favorite color(s): Dory blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Classic Disney, Mickey. Post-Pixar Disney, Dory

A little bit about yourself: I'm a single, never married, Disney lover just seeing who's out there. I don't think I've seen many Canadians on here, so who knows.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can understand that Disney is not just for kids, open minded, well rounded, educated and able to hold their own in a battle of the wits.
roxysmum123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #755
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariatia20 View Post

You and I sound like we would be good friends!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #756
MinnieM0m
Earning My Ears

First Name: Kate

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde

Body Type: Short and curvy

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: one DS

Do you have any pets: nope, highly allergic to pretty much everything

Favorite activities: Tennis, shopping, movies, traveling

Favorite movie: Pretty Woman

Favorite color(s): Sparkly pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey and Minnie Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I like long walks on the beach.... lol ok really I'm a single mom who is very family orientated. I love to hang out with friends, watch sports, go out, etc. Packer fan for life!

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone who is mature, a family man, into sports, and doesn't mind that I never stop talking

Last edited by MinnieM0m; 11-17-2011 at 11:19 AM.
MinnieM0m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #757
RadicalDreamer
Earning My Ears

I'm new to this whole...thing, haha. I'm actually a pretty firm believer of meeting people through hobbies/work/whatever, but I thought I'd give this a shot!

First Name: Brittany

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brunette/Brown

Body Type: Petite

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yep, one dog and one kitty.

Favorite activities: Disney (hurr), acting, videogames, singing, drawing, embroidery, watching hockey! walking when the weather is nice and warm, cosplay...I am a total geek.

Favorite movie: Disney- Beauty and the Beast/Tangled, NonDisney- Moulin Rouge

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse!

A little bit about yourself: First off, I'm really bad at describing myself XX; I'm sort of a geek. I love Disney and have wanted to work and live in Orlando since I was 14. I'm short and cute not tall and beautiful, but I'm okay with that. I love watching hockey and going to hockey games! I'm a recent college graduate with a BFA in Cinema/Animation and a BA in Theatre. I believe wholeheartedly in the magic and power of imagination. Mickey and Minnie Mouse are my favorite couple of all time =)

A little bit about your ideal match: Okay this might sound bizarre, but I'm not looking for a prince charming. I mean, as nice at it would be to have a knight in shining armor sweep me off my feet, that just isn't the kind of guy I'm into. I really am looking for a man who is honest. Someone like Mickey (and I don't mean that in a weird way...), who makes mistakes and can own up to them; who would love me just the way I am even though I'm not a glamorous "princess" =) Someone who wouldn't be embarrassed to wear mouse ears with me! And I guess, someone who gets just as excited about Disney as I do!

Sorry, I'm not really good at this kind of thing, but I hope this was okay! Oh! Annnd I can't post a picture because I'm new =( Sorry...

Last edited by RadicalDreamer; 11-17-2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: I forgot Hockey!
RadicalDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:03 PM   #758
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

everyone to the Adults/Singles threads! I'd like to invite everyone to feel free to join us over in the Singles Social Club. We are a fun bunch and it's a great place to chat and get to know others without cluttering up this profile thread.

We look forward to seeing you!
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:32 PM   #759
CP2003Alumni
Still living with the magic

My Disney Profile

First Name: Dawn

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Do you have any pets: 2 cats

Favorite activities: reading, being outdoors

Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast or Love Actually

Favorite color(s): teal and black

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Stitch

A little bit about yourself: I am a fulltime Special Education teacher in San Antonio. I love my job! I have lived in SA most of my life, but consider Florida to be a second home especially since my Disney CP in 2003, although I do not visit as much as I would like. Looking forward to my trip to The World Dec. 20 - 29 this year

A little bit about your ideal match: I want someone with a sense of humor, goofy, willing to try new things, and has a kind heart.

Last edited by CP2003Alumni; 11-20-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: added picture
CP2003Alumni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #760
Axelrodb1
Earning My Ears

My Turn

First Name: Brittany

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: 1 little guy

Do you have any pets: 2 kittens

Favorite activities: camping, fishing, DISNEY, country music

Favorite movie: I actually really like the saw movies, and Mrs. Doubtfire cracks me up to this day.

Favorite color(s): silver

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I am really easy going, I am just enjoying life right now and trying to take in as much as I can!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone also easy going, spontaneous and loves to have fun.

Last edited by Axelrodb1; 11-21-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Axelrodb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:45 PM   #761
stitch1986
Stitch Lvr

First Name: Christine

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color:brown, hazel

Body Type:excessive baggage but working on it

Ethnicity:white

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets: 2 dogs, pom and toy fox terrier

Favorite activities: playing pool,bowling,mini golf, amusement parks, photography

Favorite movie:lilo and stitch,pirates, NBC, transformers, aladdin, lion king, sweeney todd,corpse bride and many more

Favorite color(s):blue,black,pink

Favorite Disney character(s):stitch,jack sparrow,jack skellington,mickey,ariel,aladdin, timon and pumba

A little bit about yourself:I am shy at first then I open up, but other then that I am easy going and like to just live life to fullest and take one day at a time

A little bit about your ideal match:I am looking for someone who likes disney as much as I do or someone who appreciates me love for disney. I am also looking for someone who likes watching football, easy going, caring, honest, and likes to have fun doing anything.

"Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten, eeh" Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
stitch1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #762
stitch1986
Stitch Lvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary View Post
I'm giving this another shot....

First Name: Matt

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Both brown

Body Type: Slightly chubby, but working on it.

Ethnicity: Hispanic, but most people assume I'm white or Italian

Do you have any pets: I have a cat

Favorite activities: Hanging out with friends, watching TV, playing board games, cooking, playing out in the parks, among other things

Favorite movie: Disney: Beauty and the Beast, A Goofy Movie, The Mighty Ducks, Enchanted. Non-Disney: Back To The Future, Mrs. Doubtfire, Ocean's 11, Serenity

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Chicken Little

A little bit about yourself: I love to make people laugh. I'm kind of a nerd. I'm quirky. I'm dedicated. It's really difficult for me to talk about myself in a self-description, but I'd be more than happy to answer any questions asked. Feel free to PM me.

A little bit about your ideal match: I operate a lot on feeling. I don't have a list of qualities I look for (but a sense of humor is a must), it's more of a seeing if we fit together approach I have. Want to find out?
you sound like a fun person to be around!

"Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten, eeh" Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
stitch1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #763
Nascia
Mouseketeer

First Name: Kelly

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Hazel

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any kids: Yep

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Spending time with family and friends, travelling, reading, skiing, playing and watching sports Ė especially football and basketball

Favorite movie: Harry Potter series, Pirates, Anything with George Clooney or Will Farrell

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse, Wall E

A little bit about yourself: Iím very dedicated to my family and friends. I have my Masterís degree in Psychology and work as a program director for a social services agency. Iím usually pretty laid back and easy going. I enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. I like to go out and have fun but can also enjoy a quite night home. I donít think Iím looking for a real serious relationship but would not rule it out if I met the right person. I have a photo I can email, am not sure how to post it.

A little bit about your ideal match: My ideal guy would be someone whoís responsible, kind, intelligent and somewhat outgoing. Heíd have to be respectful and share some of the same interests.

1993, 1997, 2003, 2004 - Offsite ~ 2005 Nick Hotel ~ May 2006 Nick Hotel ~ June 2006 Nick Hotel ~ December 2006 WL ~ Dec 2006 AKL ~ March 2007 AKL CL ~ May 2007 Vero Beach Resort ~ June 2007 BWI CL ~ December 2007 GF ~ June 2008 WL ~ Dec 2008 Orange Lake CC ~ September 2009 AKV-Kidani ~ June 2010 Orange Lake CC ~ November 2010 Orange Lake CC~ July 2012 Bonnet Creek
Nascia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #764
parrotbay51
Earning My Ears

Hi Kelly,

Where do you live in Pa?

Tim
parrotbay51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #765
Nascia
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotbay51 View Post
Hi Kelly,

Where do you live in Pa?

Tim
Hi Tim,

I live in Cental Pa, almost dead center between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh. Although with work I pretty much travel all over the state.

1993, 1997, 2003, 2004 - Offsite ~ 2005 Nick Hotel ~ May 2006 Nick Hotel ~ June 2006 Nick Hotel ~ December 2006 WL ~ Dec 2006 AKL ~ March 2007 AKL CL ~ May 2007 Vero Beach Resort ~ June 2007 BWI CL ~ December 2007 GF ~ June 2008 WL ~ Dec 2008 Orange Lake CC ~ September 2009 AKV-Kidani ~ June 2010 Orange Lake CC ~ November 2010 Orange Lake CC~ July 2012 Bonnet Creek
Nascia is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: