Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #166
brighteyes
DIS Veteran

Well I know this might be a stretch being from Canada but here goes nothing. lol

First Name: Stephanie

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: blonde/brown

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: Scottish/English mostly

Occupation: just graduated social services. Hope to soon be Child Youth Worker in Educational system.

Do you have any kids: Yes - one son 14 years

Do you have any pets: Sylvester the cat

Favorite activities: Disney, reality TV, bbq, hanging out with friends, beach, cottage

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am a positive and outgoing person, like to laugh and have fun. I can laugh at myself. Family and friends are extremely important to me. I am in a good place in my life, just wanting to find someone compatible to share with. Must love Disney, that's why I am here.

A little bit about your ideal match:

Like being outdoors in the summer, I hate the winters here. Must love the mouse, obviously. Just looking for someone with a strong sense of themself, as I am pretty self aware and am looking for someoneto share the good times and the bad.
Must know how to have a good time and relax as I am pretty laid back and easy going.

brighteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #167
Dsmurf16
Earning My Ears

First Name: Danielle

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: more to love

Ethnicity: Hispanic/German

Occupation: I Have a degree in Communication but i am working as a document controller for an engineering company.

Do you have any kids: Yes - no

Do you have any pets: 2 westies Fred & Ginger

Favorite activities: Anything Disney, Movies, Music, Theater, Arts & Crafts
Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Stich, Figment, chip& Dale, Nemo, Squirt

A little bit about yourself: I was born in Denver but grew up in Birmingham Alabama ( what I call home), I am what you call a level 5 haha and I am always planning my next trip to the world. One of my life goals is to visit every Disney park in the world!! I graduated from Boise State University in 2007 and love BSU football!!!! I love going to art festivals and events. Family is the one most important thing in my life and I love being with them.

ideal match:Some one who loves Disney as much as I do if not more ( hints why I am posting this ) and who loves dogs!!! I am looking for someone who will love me for me and someone who I can have fun with!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #168
diswishes
Earning My Ears

First Name: Jessica but you can call me Jess

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Brown

Body Type: Average/Curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: Currently retail management, but going back to school next semester.

Do you have any kids: No but want some one day.

Do you have any pets: 1 cat but would love a dog someday

Favorite activities: Hanging out with my friends, seeing movies, shopping, I do enjoy a good book, watching baseball or football, chilling on the beach (but only for a few more weeks), going to hikes, and of course anything in Disneyworld!

Favorite movie: I have many favorites but if I was going to narrow it down to 3 they would be Sex and the City (#1), Pirates of the Caribbean, The Notebook

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I'm getting ready to go back to school to finish my degree and Im really excited about that. I love going to concerts and shows. I'll try anything once and don't want to live my life with any regrets. My family and friends are the most amazing people in my life and I am so grateful for them. There are so many places in the world I want to go and I hope I get to see them all!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with a sense of humor, genuine, and motivated. I'm really just looking for someone who I enjoy spending time with and appreciates the things that I do, like disney!

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.."- Cinderella

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/8hij9zcc2qn5d1ex.png[/img]
diswishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #169
WheelCEO
DIS Veteran

we need a disney couples forum

Last edited by WheelCEO; 01-01-2012 at 10:07 PM.
WheelCEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #170
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelCEO View Post
doing great now that I'm here!
hows the weather like.. here it has been raining since afternoon... 12 hours of rain already
Old 06-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #171
CptJackSparrowsGirl
LOKI'D [Kailey]

No rain here XD

| 1st Trip - POP Century Sept. 2004 | 2nd Trip - POP Century Nov. 2007 | 3rd Trip - Caribbean Beach Mar. 2009 |
~ | 4th Trip Coronado Springs Resort March 2013!! | ~
CptJackSparrowsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #172
MyMuse
From here...to there!

Location: North NJ (I don't know any Sopranos! or Real Housewives!)

Smile Disney Meet...NYC....June 26th!

thought I would pimp this out, just in case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMuse View Post
There's a NYC Disney meet planned for June 26th in Bryant Park.

There will be Vinylmation trading as well. Info in sig below - come on out, we'll love to see as many people as we can!

I see there are tons of NY/NJ/tri-state people on here. It would be nice to commiserate in realtime.

Maybe get back together when the Disney store opens in Times Square in the Fall??
Old 06-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #173
MyMuse
From here...to there!

Location: North NJ (I don't know any Sopranos! or Real Housewives!)

Talking

I'm pretty sure that I will be back down in WDw for mid-October for F&W Festival and again for early-mid December for Christmas festivities!!!!

I'm like this
Old 06-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #174
adam3313
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by diswishes View Post
First Name: Jessica but you can call me Jess

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Brown

Body Type: Average/Curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: Currently retail management, but going back to school next semester.

Do you have any kids: No but want some one day.

Do you have any pets: 1 cat but would love a dog someday

Favorite activities: Hanging out with my friends, seeing movies, shopping, I do enjoy a good book, watching baseball or football, chilling on the beach (but only for a few more weeks), going to hikes, and of course anything in Disneyworld!

Favorite movie: I have many favorites but if I was going to narrow it down to 3 they would be Sex and the City (#1), Pirates of the Caribbean, The Notebook

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I'm getting ready to go back to school to finish my degree and Im really excited about that. I love going to concerts and shows. I'll try anything once and don't want to live my life with any regrets. My family and friends are the most amazing people in my life and I am so grateful for them. There are so many places in the world I want to go and I hope I get to see them all!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with a sense of humor, genuine, and motivated. I'm really just looking for someone who I enjoy spending time with and appreciates the things that I do, like disney!
hey there. check your PM.
adam3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #175
OregonGirl
I'm almost always either on-location, in the sound stage or in the editing suite.

Adam and Jessica!

Do I smell the beginnings of a DisBoards love connection?

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) [[ Mom (57) Dad (58) ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level
OregonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #176
OregonGirl
I'm almost always either on-location, in the sound stage or in the editing suite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hms1016 View Post
I at WDW 12/1-12/5 (I think those are the dates, but may be a few days longer). I did the TSM event last year and it was awesome!!!!
Heather! Hi! I'll be there December 2-11!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post

how r u woman ??!!
DFD! Good, but bummed we're missing each other by just a few days.

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) [[ Mom (57) Dad (58) ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level
OregonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #177
PiratesFan
Mouseketeer

So...joined okcupid and had two god awful dates with two different guys...

Although there is a fella I've known for a little bit...and sparks are kinda startin to fly Keep your fingers crossed for me!! *lol*

July 2006 - Off Site (July 7 - 20)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1311216

PiratesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #178
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMuse View Post
I'm pretty sure that I will be back down in WDw for mid-October for F&W Festival and again for early-mid December for Christmas festivities!!!!

I'm like this
well u better make sure to come back and tell us when... there's a group of peeps from 18th to 29th of Oct

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonGirl View Post
Adam and Jessica!

Do I smell the beginnings of a DisBoards love connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonGirl View Post

DFD! Good, but bummed we're missing each other by just a few days.

Last edited by DFD; 06-10-2010 at 05:19 PM.
DFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #179
brighteyes
DIS Veteran

Ok not sure how to post a pic. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Stephanie

brighteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #180
Businessgypsy
Curiosity fed the dog

Location: Naturally beautiful SW Florida November-June *** Portland, Oregon June - October *** Exploration in between

PicPostProb

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes View Post
Ok not sure how to post a pic. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Stephanie
Stephanie, you need to upload the picture (think small, like 480x640 pixels max @72dpi resolution) to any web host. Places like http://www.flickr.com/ or http://www.tumblr.com/ are free. If you have a friend with a website, they can host it. If you have a facebook photo, right click on it and select view image. The URL from that can be used. Once you get a photo loaded somewhere, the little icon of a mountain with a sun (moon?) behind it in the post window of this forum will give you a place to paste the URL of its location, and you're done!
Businessgypsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: