|11-26-2014, 11:44 AM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Feb 2012
Disney tour for adult couple
I'm contemplating getting a tour for my bf and I as a christmas present. Specifically, I'm looking at Keys to the Kingdom or UnDISCOVERED Future World.
My bf and I are both super Disney nerds and probably know more than the average person about the parks. I worked at a resort for a semester in college, so I've seen the utilidors and such, but he hasn't and he's expressed interest in doing so, but is definitely more of an EPCOT fan.
I guess my questions are as follows:
1) Has anyone done these two particular tours and what did you think?
2) Would they be too basic in the info they share for us? Is it mostly stuff you can read on the internet?
3) How much of the tour is in restricted/CM-only areas vs. stuff we could see whenever?
4) Did you think the tour was worth the cost? I get the Disney Visa discount, so it is a bit off the listed price, but it'll still be ~$150. I don't mind paying that kind of money for something, but I also want to feel like I got my money's worth.
5) For those who have done both, which did you prefer and why?
Thanks for the help!
I've eaten at 141 out of 238 restaurants at Walt Disney World (59%)
I've eaten at 59 out of 85 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (69%)
I've eaten at 32 out of 70 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (46%)
I've eaten at 5 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (28%)
I've eaten at 0 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (0%)
|Rate This Thread|