Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #106
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Ok, I was on Ebay just now, and since the beginner Stitch Lanyard and pinset are not available right now on the disney store site, I decided to go for a better looking one on Ebay. I won it, and I only paid $6, including shipping! Now I am going to hunt for some pins! Only really want Stitch or Mickey. Shouldn't be too hard to find!

I will post a picture of my Lanyard later.
Very cool. I think that ebay is a great place to look for those things but you have to be careful who you buy from.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:10 PM   #107
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

It sounded pretty legit, so hopefully it is. I guess I will find out in a few weeks when I get (or don't get) it in the mail!

I was so looking forward to getting the one on the Disney Store site. I wasn't a huge fan of the lanyard, but it came with 8 Stitch pins for only $45. Which compared to buying 8 pins separatetly, it sounded pretty good. Oh well.

Do you know if getting pins on Ebay for a good price is very difficult? I was browsing today, and almost every pin I thought looked cute, had at least a couple bids on them.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #108
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
It sounded pretty legit, so hopefully it is. I guess I will find out in a few weeks when I get (or don't get) it in the mail!

I was so looking forward to getting the one on the Disney Store site. I wasn't a huge fan of the lanyard, but it came with 8 Stitch pins for only $45. Which compared to buying 8 pins separatetly, it sounded pretty good. Oh well.

Do you know if getting pins on Ebay for a good price is very difficult? I was browsing today, and almost every pin I thought looked cute, had at least a couple bids on them.
Well I know a few people who buy them online. Jessica is one of them I think. There is a thread I believe it is in the community board that gives advice on who to buy from and who not to. Here it is http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #109
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Thank you! Next time I see some pins I am interested in, I will check out that thread. I subscribed!
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #110
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Thank you! Next time I see some pins I am interested in, I will check out that thread. I subscribed!
Your welcome.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #111
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

This is the Stitch lanyard I really wanted from the Disney Store:



And this is the one I ended up with at Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/LILO-STITCH-Lanya...item414e902a25

It doesn't have any pins with it, but I think it looks really cute. Hopefully it's as nice in person! Now I just need to get a holder for my cards and stuff. I was planning on keeping my ID, tickets and Photopass card, etc. in there.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #112
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
This is the Stitch lanyard I really wanted from the Disney Store:



And this is the one I ended up with at Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/LILO-STITCH-Lanya...item414e902a25

It doesn't have any pins with it, but I think it looks really cute. Hopefully it's as nice in person! Now I just need to get a holder for my cards and stuff. I was planning on keeping my ID, tickets and Photopass card, etc. in there.
You know I found a little pouch for lanyards at a fishing supply store. Fishermen use them to hold their fishing licenses.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #113
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

That's a good idea! Maybe I will check out the sports store at the mall, see if they have anything. If not, maybe Walmart or someone will have something.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #114
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
That's a good idea! Maybe I will check out the sports store at the mall, see if they have anything. If not, maybe Walmart or someone will have something.
Oh and the lanyard you got is cuter.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #115
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Thank you. I like it because it's got a little bit of girliness to it.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:07 AM   #116
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

I'm getting a little nervous about this World of Color now. After all the information and pictures that have been released the last few days, I am not sure how easy it is going to be to see it. As much as I want to, I am not sure I want to wait for hours to get a good spot. And it sounds like you might have to wait for hours just to see it at all.

Also, I am not usually claustrophobic, but it doesn't look like 9000 people can fit into that one area. Sitting or standing.

Well I guess we will have to see. It's something that I would really like to catch, but if it's going to take hours of precious park time, then I don't know...
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #117
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

I think I have picked Cafe Orleans as my second choice for our 3 "Disney meals". I only want the Pomme Frites and the Beignets I have been hearing so much about. Does anyone know if I should need to make a PS for a lunch here, or whether it's quiet enough for a walk in?

Dillon and I will go through the rest of the options on allears.net and I will let him pick where the 3rd place will be. I have a feeling it will be ESPN, because he wants to see the arcade. We will be going on a pinball machine hunting spree, as he is obsessed with pinball, and they have slowly been getting rid of all the machines around here. Now he wants to buy one! I told him not until after the trip. And I have been getting him excited about the few arcades I have heard that are around the park. At least I know there is something he can look forward to. Although I think he will be surprised how much more he will enjoy other than a few arcade games!
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #118
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
I'm getting a little nervous about this World of Color now. After all the information and pictures that have been released the last few days, I am not sure how easy it is going to be to see it. As much as I want to, I am not sure I want to wait for hours to get a good spot. And it sounds like you might have to wait for hours just to see it at all.

Also, I am not usually claustrophobic, but it doesn't look like 9000 people can fit into that one area. Sitting or standing.

Well I guess we will have to see. It's something that I would really like to catch, but if it's going to take hours of precious park time, then I don't know...
I have one happy thought, with WoC then Fantasmic will be less crowded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
I think I have picked Cafe Orleans as my second choice for our 3 "Disney meals". I only want the Pomme Frites and the Beignets I have been hearing so much about. Does anyone know if I should need to make a PS for a lunch here, or whether it's quiet enough for a walk in?

Dillon and I will go through the rest of the options on allears.net and I will let him pick where the 3rd place will be. I have a feeling it will be ESPN, because he wants to see the arcade. We will be going on a pinball machine hunting spree, as he is obsessed with pinball, and they have slowly been getting rid of all the machines around here. Now he wants to buy one! I told him not until after the trip. And I have been getting him excited about the few arcades I have heard that are around the park. At least I know there is something he can look forward to. Although I think he will be surprised how much more he will enjoy other than a few arcade games!
There is also one at the DLH, near the Lost Bar. I don't know that any have pinball machines.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #119
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

I was looking at Allears.net and it looks like they have an arcade in every hotel. We will for sure see the one at PPH as we will be eating there for breakfast one day. And I am sure we will take a wander through the other hotels at some point in the trip to look. I especially am curious to see the GCH!

As for WOC, you are right! Maybe Fantasmic! will be quieter! That would be so nice.
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #120
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

That is my mantra!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WALT DISNEY WORLD VET VISITS D'LAND TRIP REPORT --- my first trip report ever! KCmike Disneyland Trip Reports 50 07-23-2010 02:37 PM
TRIP REPORT wp,whitehall. ross&debs 22nd april 09 TRIP REPORT FINALLY ADDED. macca77 Disney Weddings and Honeymoons 37 06-27-2009 04:42 PM
Tifani's Tour Guide Mike Challenge or My Pre-Trip Trip Pre-Trip Report t-beri Completed Trip Reports 61 07-04-2008 09:52 AM
Tifani's Tourguide Mike's Challenge...or My Pre-trip trip pre-trip report. t-beri Completed Trip Reports 1 06-29-2008 01:57 PM
Teresajoy's Very Old Disney World Trip Report/The Most Depressing Trip Report Ever teresajoy Completed Trip Reports 11 03-23-2008 01:35 AM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.