Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #106
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Ok, I was on Ebay just now, and since the beginner Stitch Lanyard and pinset are not available right now on the disney store site, I decided to go for a better looking one on Ebay. I won it, and I only paid $6, including shipping! Now I am going to hunt for some pins! Only really want Stitch or Mickey. Shouldn't be too hard to find!

I will post a picture of my Lanyard later.
Very cool. I think that ebay is a great place to look for those things but you have to be careful who you buy from.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:10 PM   #107
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

It sounded pretty legit, so hopefully it is. I guess I will find out in a few weeks when I get (or don't get) it in the mail!

I was so looking forward to getting the one on the Disney Store site. I wasn't a huge fan of the lanyard, but it came with 8 Stitch pins for only $45. Which compared to buying 8 pins separatetly, it sounded pretty good. Oh well.

Do you know if getting pins on Ebay for a good price is very difficult? I was browsing today, and almost every pin I thought looked cute, had at least a couple bids on them.
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #108
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
It sounded pretty legit, so hopefully it is. I guess I will find out in a few weeks when I get (or don't get) it in the mail!

I was so looking forward to getting the one on the Disney Store site. I wasn't a huge fan of the lanyard, but it came with 8 Stitch pins for only $45. Which compared to buying 8 pins separatetly, it sounded pretty good. Oh well.

Do you know if getting pins on Ebay for a good price is very difficult? I was browsing today, and almost every pin I thought looked cute, had at least a couple bids on them.
Well I know a few people who buy them online. Jessica is one of them I think. There is a thread I believe it is in the community board that gives advice on who to buy from and who not to. Here it is http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 04-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #109
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Thank you! Next time I see some pins I am interested in, I will check out that thread. I subscribed!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #110
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Thank you! Next time I see some pins I am interested in, I will check out that thread. I subscribed!
Your welcome.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #111
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

This is the Stitch lanyard I really wanted from the Disney Store:

And this is the one I ended up with at Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/LILO-STITCH-Lanya...item414e902a25

It doesn't have any pins with it, but I think it looks really cute. Hopefully it's as nice in person! Now I just need to get a holder for my cards and stuff. I was planning on keeping my ID, tickets and Photopass card, etc. in there.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #112
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
This is the Stitch lanyard I really wanted from the Disney Store:

And this is the one I ended up with at Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/LILO-STITCH-Lanya...item414e902a25

It doesn't have any pins with it, but I think it looks really cute. Hopefully it's as nice in person! Now I just need to get a holder for my cards and stuff. I was planning on keeping my ID, tickets and Photopass card, etc. in there.
You know I found a little pouch for lanyards at a fishing supply store. Fishermen use them to hold their fishing licenses.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #113
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

That's a good idea! Maybe I will check out the sports store at the mall, see if they have anything. If not, maybe Walmart or someone will have something.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #114
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
That's a good idea! Maybe I will check out the sports store at the mall, see if they have anything. If not, maybe Walmart or someone will have something.
Oh and the lanyard you got is cuter.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #115
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Thank you. I like it because it's got a little bit of girliness to it.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:07 AM   #116
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I'm getting a little nervous about this World of Color now. After all the information and pictures that have been released the last few days, I am not sure how easy it is going to be to see it. As much as I want to, I am not sure I want to wait for hours to get a good spot. And it sounds like you might have to wait for hours just to see it at all.

Also, I am not usually claustrophobic, but it doesn't look like 9000 people can fit into that one area. Sitting or standing.

Well I guess we will have to see. It's something that I would really like to catch, but if it's going to take hours of precious park time, then I don't know...
Old 04-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #117
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I think I have picked Cafe Orleans as my second choice for our 3 "Disney meals". I only want the Pomme Frites and the Beignets I have been hearing so much about. Does anyone know if I should need to make a PS for a lunch here, or whether it's quiet enough for a walk in?

Dillon and I will go through the rest of the options on allears.net and I will let him pick where the 3rd place will be. I have a feeling it will be ESPN, because he wants to see the arcade. We will be going on a pinball machine hunting spree, as he is obsessed with pinball, and they have slowly been getting rid of all the machines around here. Now he wants to buy one! I told him not until after the trip. And I have been getting him excited about the few arcades I have heard that are around the park. At least I know there is something he can look forward to. Although I think he will be surprised how much more he will enjoy other than a few arcade games!
Old 04-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #118
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I'm getting a little nervous about this World of Color now. After all the information and pictures that have been released the last few days, I am not sure how easy it is going to be to see it. As much as I want to, I am not sure I want to wait for hours to get a good spot. And it sounds like you might have to wait for hours just to see it at all.

Also, I am not usually claustrophobic, but it doesn't look like 9000 people can fit into that one area. Sitting or standing.

Well I guess we will have to see. It's something that I would really like to catch, but if it's going to take hours of precious park time, then I don't know...
I have one happy thought, with WoC then Fantasmic will be less crowded.
Quote:
I think I have picked Cafe Orleans as my second choice for our 3 "Disney meals". I only want the Pomme Frites and the Beignets I have been hearing so much about. Does anyone know if I should need to make a PS for a lunch here, or whether it's quiet enough for a walk in?

Dillon and I will go through the rest of the options on allears.net and I will let him pick where the 3rd place will be. I have a feeling it will be ESPN, because he wants to see the arcade. We will be going on a pinball machine hunting spree, as he is obsessed with pinball, and they have slowly been getting rid of all the machines around here. Now he wants to buy one! I told him not until after the trip. And I have been getting him excited about the few arcades I have heard that are around the park. At least I know there is something he can look forward to. Although I think he will be surprised how much more he will enjoy other than a few arcade games!
There is also one at the DLH, near the Lost Bar. I don't know that any have pinball machines.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #119
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I was looking at Allears.net and it looks like they have an arcade in every hotel. We will for sure see the one at PPH as we will be eating there for breakfast one day. And I am sure we will take a wander through the other hotels at some point in the trip to look. I especially am curious to see the GCH!

As for WOC, you are right! Maybe Fantasmic! will be quieter! That would be so nice.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #120
kaoden39
Hugs

That is my mantra!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: