Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #556
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Ok, so I have to apologize for seeming to have ditched my TR. I haven't. I am still here!

I have been just a little distracted the past few weeks, as I have found out that Dillon and I are going to be having a baby! We are very excited, and things have just been a little hectic since finding out with doctor appointments and telling our families and friends.

So now that that is out, I hope to continue on my TR, and at the very least, post all my pictures from the trip. So once again, I do apologize for ditching my TR, but I think I may have had good reason.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #557
samsmainla
Earning My Ears

Wow, congrats you guys! Just wait until you get take the little one to Disneyland too!!!! Looking forward to your report!
Register to remove

Old 11-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #558
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Ok, so I have to apologize for seeming to have ditched my TR. I haven't. I am still here!

I have been just a little distracted the past few weeks, as I have found out that Dillon and I are going to be having a baby! We are very excited, and things have just been a little hectic since finding out with doctor appointments and telling our families and friends.

So now that that is out, I hope to continue on my TR, and at the very least, post all my pictures from the trip. So once again, I do apologize for ditching my TR, but I think I may have had good reason.
That's wonderful Andrea. I have what will sound like a strange question. Is the baby a souvenir from your trip? Now my reason for asking, Kacy my oldest was a souvenir from our first trip to Disneyland together.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: