Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2010, 08:12 PM   #181
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I am so excited for both!! I pick my car up at noon tomorrow and I canceled our old hotel reservations and as soon as the money shows up on my card, I will book the next hotel!!
Old 05-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #182
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
I am so excited for both!! I pick my car up at noon tomorrow and I canceled our old hotel reservations and as soon as the money shows up on my card, I will book the next hotel!!
That's great!! How fun and exciting!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #183
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I have a feeling that this is going to be a looooooooooooong morning!!! Noon seems like such a long ways away.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #184
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I have a feeling that this is going to be a looooooooooooong morning!!! Noon seems like such a long ways away.
I was thinking about that earlier.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #185
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I was sooo close to taking it home last night, but the insurance company didn't send their information before they closed. I was sitting in it and everything! Oh well, soon enough!

I bet you are excited about Las Vegas!! I am looking forward to it too! I will be depressed about having to leave Disneyland, but stopping in Las Vegas for a couple days should help cheer me up!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #186
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I was sooo close to taking it home last night, but the insurance company didn't send their information before they closed. I was sitting in it and everything! Oh well, soon enough!

I bet you are excited about Las Vegas!! I am looking forward to it too! I will be depressed about having to leave Disneyland, but stopping in Las Vegas for a couple days should help cheer me up!
I know, I hate waiting.

I just realized that I am going to Vegas before you. I think that ought to be interesting.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #187
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I will be interested in hearing about it before we go. You should try and take a picture of the Planet Hollywood for me if you can, lol.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #188
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Now that we have choices again on hotels, I am really tempted to book at a Disney hotel, but they are so expensive. Is it really $1500 for 6 nights at the Paradise Pier??? Their 40% off deal ends on Sept 29th. Our first day is Oct. 1st. They couldn't have extended that one more week?? Do you think they will have deals for October coming up soon? I hope so. Booking at the HOJO will be ok too, it's just hard to pass up the chance to stay at a Disney hotel.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #189
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I will be interested in hearing about it before we go. You should try and take a picture of the Planet Hollywood for me if you can, lol.
I'll do what I can.

Quote:
Now that we have choices again on hotels, I am really tempted to book at a Disney hotel, but they are so expensive. Is it really $1500 for 6 nights at the Paradise Pier??? Their 40% off deal ends on Sept 29th. Our first day is Oct. 1st. They couldn't have extended that one more week?? Do you think they will have deals for October coming up soon? I hope so. Booking at the HOJO will be ok too, it's just hard to pass up the chance to stay at a Disney hotel.
The deals won't be up for a while. You can always call and ask them if you can get any deals that are announced later on any reservations you make now. It never hurts to ask.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #190
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Well I booked the HOJO!!! We decided the Disney hotels were probably just going to be too much. I got the DISboards discount and am currently trying to bid on an Entertainment card, so hopefully our dates get added to the list!!! Yay!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #191
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Well I booked the HOJO!!! We decided the Disney hotels were probably just going to be too much. I got the DISboards discount and am currently trying to bid on an Entertainment card, so hopefully our dates get added to the list!!! Yay!!!
Good idea. Better to have the bird in hand than wait for another one and take a chance on not getting the next one.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #192
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I am in love with my new car! I picked up a friend (who is getting the exact same car, even colour, in a few days) and we drove it all night last night. It had 25 kms on it when I picked it up, now it has 160.

The two of us, and another friend who was just tagging along, decided to take a few cars for test drives on Saturday. We both liked the Lancer already, but when we both drove it that day, we were set on it. Neither of us would budge on the colour either. It is such a nice blue.

I totally didn't think I would get approved, so I tried having a "who cares what they come back with" state of mind. And it must have worked, cause when they called to tell me I got approved, my stomach started doing flips and didn't stop all the rest of that day.

I was the first one to find out that I was approved, so I got the first pick of the car. I picked the only blue one they had on the lot that was in the model I got approved for. But they never told me it was the last one until after I signed the papers. Now my friend has to wait for them to find another one at a different dealership. Sorry friend! She could have gone for any other colour, but she was set on that blue. I probably would have been the same if I was the one that got second pick.

It's just so weird that we are going to have the same car in the same colour. I'll just have to make sure to park away from her when we go places!

I am really happy with my choice and really happy I was able to get approved for it on my own. I feel so grown up now! Lol.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #193
kaoden39
Hugs

Yay for the car!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:40 PM   #194
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I thought I would post some pictures of my new Lancer while it's still brand new and clean.

I am in LOVE
Old 05-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #195
kaoden39
Hugs

So pretty.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: