Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2011, 09:13 AM   #181
high meadows
Mouseketeer

Well, aside from the "the kids love it" and "the guys play golf every day," you can always smile sweetly and say we LIKE to do things more than once: we have three children!
high meadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #182
bonrea
Family-Above All Else In Life

I found a great article that put another light on the subject.

Enjoy: They won't let me post the article. It can be found on the WDW Daily News.com Site. Titled: Why do you go to Disney World so much? – by Jennifer Romano

Last edited by bonrea; 08-24-2011 at 07:08 PM.
bonrea is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #183
the who #3
DIS Veteran

you are going to disney again?

the people who ask this question more than likely have have not been there or have not been more than once. if you go more than once, you begin to get the feeling of love, fun and the magic of wishes. the minute you arrive on disney property is a relief as well as excitement.

wdw has become a home away from home for myself and my daughter and grandchildren. we are very comfortable there and everyone in the family knows where everything is and how to get there. the children learned their way around at a very early age. they were not allowed to go alone so young, but if they accidentally got separated from the adults they knew exactly how to get help or find us. they feel a real connection with wdw and this has been a good way of teaching them attentiveness, manners, sharing, and how to let yourself have fun and relaxation. yes it is expensive and we may not always be able to afford to go, but will at least have been able to have the experience. i know from that experience that it will make you feel comfortable anywhere in the world that disney exists.

never-the-less, you will not be able to convince the non-disney folks.
we are dvc owners so we can just say "i am going to visit my 2nd home".
the who #3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: