Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #586
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleinpink View Post
So cute! I just can't get enough of you TR. Keep 'em comin.

And YAY FOR A TRIP BOOKED!!!!!!!! :b anana:

I'm hoping to book mine soon, but we'll see

I am glad you are enjoying!!! And yes big YAY for another trip booked!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #587
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

I love your pictures of DHS! I may have to drag my crew back for a picture with Mator. Thanks for sharing
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #588
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
I love your pictures of DHS! I may have to drag my crew back for a picture with Mator. Thanks for sharing
It is pretty fun, be careful if you have little ones though. They don't talk at all.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:57 PM   #589
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
It is pretty fun, be careful if you have little ones though. They don't talk at all.
My little ones are 19 but this is great info for those with little DISers. Looking forward to hearing more.

TK
Old 08-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #590
My sister's princess

Quote:
My little ones are 19 but this is great info for those with little DISers. Looking forward to hearing more.

TK
wow now I feel stupid

I will have to go read your TRs now
Old 08-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #591
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
wow now I feel stupid

I will have to go read your TRs now
No worries We are happy our little ones still want to vacation with us to WDW! My trip reports will get you ready for 'old' kids some day
Old 08-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #592
LisaKeys
Mouseketeer

Spent the day reading your TR :)

I am so glad I came across your TR - and hope that you will be completing it? I made sure I became a subscriber so I won't miss it!

You two make a very cute couple - and many of your poses are just adorable. You remind me of Minnie Mouse pose's ( a good thing ).

We can hardly wait for our trip in January.

How cold was it at it's coldest during the day? At night? The almanac is predicting another very cold winter for January '11... ugh! When my husband and I went last in Dec of '01, it was 80 or more during the day, and 67/72 at night. Was soooooooo wonderful!!!

Congratulations - and many years of "magic" to you both!

Someone please stop the Mango, Garlic and DxDP!!! Jan 10-23, 2011

July 1973 - MK one day/off site; November 1991 - WDW Villa's; February 1993 WDW off site; November 1999 - WDW offsite; December 2001 - WDW BWLBV-DTD; Jan 10-23, 2011 - Coronado Springs Resort and Best Western DTD
Old 08-30-2010, 12:16 AM   #593
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on your upcoming trip! You and your DH certainly deserve it!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #594
My sister's princess

Quote:
No worries We are happy our little ones still want to vacation with us to WDW! My trip reports will get you ready for 'old' kids some day
First we need kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaKeys View Post
I am so glad I came across your TR - and hope that you will be completing it? I made sure I became a subscriber so I won't miss it!

You two make a very cute couple - and many of your poses are just adorable. You remind me of Minnie Mouse pose's ( a good thing ).

We can hardly wait for our trip in January.

How cold was it at it's coldest during the day? At night? The almanac is predicting another very cold winter for January '11... ugh! When my husband and I went last in Dec of '01, it was 80 or more during the day, and 67/72 at night. Was soooooooo wonderful!!!

Congratulations - and many years of "magic" to you both!
It was pretty cold, not horrible, but pretty cold! Glad you think I pose like Minnie Mouse she is cute!

I will finish, so far I am doing good

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_wdw View Post
Congratulations on your upcoming trip! You and your DH certainly deserve it!
Thank you! We are super excited
Old 08-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #595
Cllong75
Fave Place on Earth

You guys are too cute, you can tell your hubby adores you like crazy!! I see he must of loved Disney too as you seem to be returning in May!!! I'm heading over to subscribe to your pre-trip.

Nov '11 ~ Disneyland *Sept '10 ~ Pop Century * Jan '09 ~ All Star Movies * Sept '05 ~ All Star Sports * May '04 ~ All Star Sports * Sept '00 ~ All Star Movies * '85 ~ Off-site
Old 08-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #596
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cllong75 View Post
You guys are too cute, you can tell your hubby adores you like crazy!! I see he must of loved Disney too as you seem to be returning in May!!! I'm heading over to subscribe to your pre-trip.
I hope he adores me, I kinda like him a little

He does like Disney, but he says he likes watching me enjoy Disney World the most. I am so lucky to have found him

Glad you are headed over to my PTR! I am going to be posting over there prob. tomorrow night
Old 09-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #597
My sister's princess

The next day we were up less bright and early than the other days, to head over to Epcot!
However, before we departed, Josh and I decided it was time to tell the world that we had gotten married….
As silly as it sounds, we decided to have some fun. I changed my name on Facebook, and we both changed our profile photo to a photo of us back to, facing the pastor, and our relationship status.
We decided to separate from Andrea and John for the day, so Josh and I headed to the bus stop right away!
We had big ADRs pretty early, so Josh and I stopped at the Conch Flat General Store to grab something quick for breakfast. We ended up getting one of the big white chocolate chip cookies! We split that and both had happy tummies as we headed back to Epcot!
Once we got there we headed straight for Nemo! Josh is very accommodating to me. After we rode we headed to explore!

We went in and played the games in Mr. Ray’s area, then headed in to Turtle Talk!

We then continued to explore

We wandered around, and then headed into mouse gears. Before we left for our wedding we had decided as a couple to not do the traditional gifts to each other, but to instead outfit our kitchen Disney style!
We were in mouse gears for most likely an hour and a half picking out this and that! We got towels, and ice cubes, magnets, and a clean/dirty thingy for the dishwaser, and a few other things I can’t remember.
A wonderful cast member saw us wandering around and insisted on taking a picture for us. Oh, and she wanted to see a kiss!

And then one of us just smiling

This shopping stop is when I found a sweatshirt I LOVED finally, and Josh made me try it on, and wouldn’t let me put it back on the hanger. I wear that sweatshirt almost daily during the winter. It is one of the thickest I have ever owned. I traded it out for the lighter one that I had with me, so that one went back to the hotel in the bag, and I kept the heavy one.

By the time we were done shopping we had to RUSH over to the Coral Reef!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #598
My sister's princess

We got there, and Andrea and John were waiting. They quickly sat us at a wonderful table, right on the tank!

This big guy was laying on the bottom of the tank right near me.

And the turtles swam around

Us at our table!

Ok, I am drinking a Coral Rita, Andrea has a Tropical Mango Mojito, Josh a Starboard Coffee, and John a Long Island Ice Tea.

More of the beautiful tank

Now, on to the food!!!

Joshua had the Mahi Mahi

Andrea and I both had the Lobster Ravioli

And John had the Trout

I was very disappointed in my lunch. I am from Maine, and should know better than to order things that include lobster, I am never happy…… Everyone else really enjoyed their entree.

For dessert our receipt lists 3 Baileys Jack Mousse and one wave.

Andrea enjoyed her wave!

And the mousse was fantastic

Josh enjoying his chocolate cigar

While waiting for our check to be processed, I took a few more photos of the fish in the tanks.

And so ended our wonderful lunch!!
Old 09-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #599
indiesgirl4ever
DCP Fall 2014

ah i cant get enough of you guys!
Old 09-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #600
sleepy01020
Earning My Ears

Love the CM in Mouse Gears wanting to take your picture! Disney kitchen gear is great I have the mickey sink stopper and mickey dishes! But the flat ware would have been overboard?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: