Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #541
myhappyplace1
Earning My Ears

I am enjoying your trip report!!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #542
Cllong75
Fave Place on Earth

patiently waiting

Nov '11 ~ Disneyland *Sept '10 ~ Pop Century * Jan '09 ~ All Star Movies * Sept '05 ~ All Star Sports * May '04 ~ All Star Sports * Sept '00 ~ All Star Movies * '85 ~ Off-site
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #543
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
Hello all, don't even know how I found your thread link to link to link as is common on the Dis.have read it all & wanted to give my take. Loved the pictures, the ceremony was absolutely gorgeous, I loved the sheer joy on the pastors face at the end when he announces Mr & Mrs. God bless you all! To big sister congratulations to you too I think both couples are endearing. FYI Tell your John my eyes always seem to squint that way too !

Ruthie
Don't you love how you find things through links of links LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhappyplace1 View Post
I am enjoying your trip report!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cllong75 View Post
patiently waiting
Sorry! Things got crazy there! Look for an update in the morning!
Old 07-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #544
ksumn1
DIS Veteran

Finally finished reading your TR. So sorry I didn't do it earlier. You had such a beautiful wedding and your photos are absolutely breathtaking. You two are so obviously in love. I really don't think that it could have been any more unique...unless you two eloped and make it just the two of you.

I always think it's soo romantic when it's just the couple at the wedding, don't know why. Maybe because family (mine) always have an opinion and it seems you always (even unconciously) worry about them, instead of you. KWIM? At our wedding we started the ceremony 30 minutes late because of a power outage so we had to cut the picture taking short so my Grandmother could see us cut the cake so she could go home.

I wish you and Josh many years of happiness and harmony.

June 2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Old 07-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #545
jenniferreich
Mouseketeer

Thanks!

Hi! I look forward to reading your trip report (just found it!), and I wanted to say thank you to your DH for his service to our country. I hope you're having a great day! Jennifer
Old 07-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #546
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksumn1 View Post
Finally finished reading your TR. So sorry I didn't do it earlier. You had such a beautiful wedding and your photos are absolutely breathtaking. You two are so obviously in love. I really don't think that it could have been any more unique...unless you two eloped and make it just the two of you.

I always think it's soo romantic when it's just the couple at the wedding, don't know why. Maybe because family (mine) always have an opinion and it seems you always (even unconciously) worry about them, instead of you. KWIM? At our wedding we started the ceremony 30 minutes late because of a power outage so we had to cut the picture taking short so my Grandmother could see us cut the cake so she could go home.

Yikes! Thank you for your comments though! I will be updating soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferreich View Post
Hi! I look forward to reading your trip report (just found it!), and I wanted to say thank you to your DH for his service to our country. I hope you're having a great day! Jennifer
I will pass that on to him

I will update soon I promise, just not feeling so well today!
Old 07-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #547
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I know! Aren't they adorable!! Mysister, it's so easy to wish you guys well because you seem so genuinely in love. There have been a few relationships/weddings that I really hope fail (preferably before the wedding takes place!). My brother is in a relationship and his girlfriend/person/whatever she is reallllllllllllly wants to get married and has tricked my brother into have a kid, and now is having a second one. My brother probably would be willing but she doesn't seem to think about anybody but herself. Her motives are apparent. It just makes me so sad that so many people rush into a marriage hoping for the picture perfect life, but they don't wait for the right person. Or they just give up and settle for somebody (which I'm afraid my brother will end up doing) and that's probably the worst.

All right, sorry I went off on a tangent for a moment. I've been thinking a lot about weddings lately and really wish people would seriously think about the vows they want to make and listen to their family (especially when they're saying RUN RUN RUN!!!!- Outsiders definitely can see a lot of things the one in the relationship can't). HA HA, there I go again!!! Seriously though, you two are so cute I could gag, but I love every update you give and every picture you put up! I wish you a lifetime filled with pure happiness, understanding, trust, love, compromise, listening and everything that so many marriages are missing, but all that those who last a lifetime possess.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #548
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Sister View Post
John doesnt like that picture with the plane munchkin but i told him at least he doesnt have closed eyes, . SunnieRN thank you so much that was sweet and blue is my favorite color. We r getting married in Antigua September 21, 2010 with a Disney trip planned shortly after. Thanks to all who follow my sisters report and think our crazy family is cute.
Wow! You're getting married already?!?!?! I must have misread something, didn't you and John just start dating shortly before this wedding? Maybe not! Either way, hope it's fun, I'll be at Disney World!!!! Don't worry, my gift to you will be eating a dole whip in your honor!!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #549
The Big Sister
Earning My Ears

Pebbles John and i have been dating a year this sunday and engaged since the end of march. All I can say is when you know...you know. He is my best friend, supportive in good and bad times and understands me and loves me for who i am. A strong shared faith in god helps too. Im very excited for my wedding just bought my veil and shoes and having my dress altered. Please have a dole whip for me because I love them...
Old 07-30-2010, 02:07 AM   #550
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Sister View Post
Pebbles John and i have been dating a year this sunday and engaged since the end of march. All I can say is when you know...you know. He is my best friend, supportive in good and bad times and understands me and loves me for who i am. A strong shared faith in god helps too. Im very excited for my wedding just bought my veil and shoes and having my dress altered. Please have a dole whip for me because I love them...
Exciting stuff! Though I can't agree with you on the "when you know...you know" part, because of course I'm still single! Hahaha, I love reading this TR because it's like I get to live my life vicariously through others and get to ooh and ahh over all the lovey dovey stuff that my life lacks. Are you too going to have a Disney wedding? Is your sister your Maid of Honor (wait, it would be matron, right?)?

Okay, sorry! I'm a hijacker!!! MSP (That's you OP), where is the update that you keep saying you're going to give us? You are so very lucky that I have nothing better to do with my time, therefore I will wait this out.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #551
ksumn1
DIS Veteran

where's our update? I neeeeeed an update. Time to get this TR back on track.

Old 07-30-2010, 03:24 PM   #552
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
where's our update? I neeeeeed an update. Time to get this TR back on track.
I'll give you an update!!! It's probably not the one you want to hear though.

UPDATE: Mysistersprincess is a bit slow. She must seriously think "work" is more important than us. Who thinks like that???
Old 07-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #553
ksumn1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
I'll give you an update!!! It's probably not the one you want to hear though.

UPDATE: Mysistersprincess is a bit slow. She must seriously think "work" is more important than us. Who thinks like that???
I know, she seriously needs to get her priorities in order. TR 1st, DH 2nd, next WDW trip 3rd, School, woek blah blah blah all comes last. Sheesh!!

Old 07-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #554
My sister's princess

You love me! You really love me!!!!!!

I promise an update THIS weekend.

Now to hold you over, I will give you more photos of love

how about a photo of a cute kitty my handsome husband sent me, I guess kitties and doggies follow them around over there!!

And one of our wedding photos that I put into picnik

Old 08-01-2010, 02:00 AM   #555
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
You love me! You really love me!!!!!!

I promise an update THIS weekend.

Now to hold you over, I will give you more photos of love

how about a photo of a cute kitty my handsome husband sent me, I guess kitties and doggies follow them around over there!!

And one of our wedding photos that I put into picnik

Sure am glad it's not your husband up there scratching away at that pole!! Hahahahaha (I crack myself up late at night)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: