Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #511
DisTeacher07
Mouseketeer

Love the update Beth! Too funny about the "coming out of the room" thing. I was laughing out loud when I was reading it!
Old 06-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #512
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisTeacher07 View Post
Love the update Beth! Too funny about the "coming out of the room" thing. I was laughing out loud when I was reading it!
Look at your countdown!! You are soooo close! Will you writing at TR when you get home?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2010, 09:28 PM   #513
DisTeacher07
Mouseketeer

I'm going to try to! I'm really excited about this trip. My friend has been working two jobs (substituting so that she can work in the school, and waitressing so she has income when she doesn't sub), and I have been adjusting to teaching second grade and planning my wedding, so it'll be a nice break from everything (and my last girl's trip without worrying about my husband at home!)

My fiance and my sister have all kinds of plans together while I'm gone (her boyfriend is in the air force), so I don't even have to worry about him feeling neglected.

Anyway... I'm loving your trip report! Thanks for all the great updates! The pictures of you and Josh are so cute!
Old 06-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #514
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisTeacher07 View Post
I'm going to try to! I'm really excited about this trip. My friend has been working two jobs (substituting so that she can work in the school, and waitressing so she has income when she doesn't sub), and I have been adjusting to teaching second grade and planning my wedding, so it'll be a nice break from everything (and my last girl's trip without worrying about my husband at home!)

My fiance and my sister have all kinds of plans together while I'm gone (her boyfriend is in the air force), so I don't even have to worry about him feeling neglected.

Anyway... I'm loving your trip report! Thanks for all the great updates! The pictures of you and Josh are so cute!

I am so excited to read about it!! Thanks for thinking we are cute
Old 06-14-2010, 07:54 PM   #515
HARASW
DisneyWorld Addict

My favorite picture at the 50's Prime Time Cafe is the last one with all 4 of you. It is so wonderful how much fun you all have together and how comfortable you are with each other.
11/86 -Honeymoon-Off Property, 7/97-GF RPC, 7/98, 7/99, 7/00, 7/01, 7/02, 7/03, 7/04, 1/05 -GF SLC, 7/06, 7/07, 7/08 -WL CL,12/08 -BWI CL, 8/09-GF RPC, 7/10 - POLY CL, 5/11-BWI CL, 12/11-BWI CL, 6/12-BWI CL 10/12-BWI CL, 1/13-BWI CL, 8/13-BWI CL, 12/13-BWI CL, 6/14-BWI CL

Old 06-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #516
The Big Sister
Earning My Ears

munchkin the reason you dont have pictures of John dessert is because he had the apple cobbler too...i just realized i have the only copy of the set of pictures from one whole night can u tell me how to upload them or whatever i need to do....
Old 06-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #517
My sister's princess

After our wonderful lunch it was time to get some photos with the hat! I love the pin place under the hat by the way! They seem to have the best selection of Ariel pins, which are what I collect.

This photo cracks me up, because they forgot to add something in…

And a group shot with a fun frame!!

Tada!!!

You can see in the background here the High School Musical float. On the last trip I felt like we couldn’t get away from this thing, on this trip I really wanted to see it, and we couldn’t seem to time it right! I love HSM and have all three here at home…

We headed over so that we could get in line to see the Muppets in 3D!! Josh is a big Muppet fan, so this was a must do for us! We got our glasses, and headed in for the show! This is so fun. I know that many people feel it is outdated, but I think it is a classic! We had so much fun going through the queue, Josh and I pointed out details to each other, and giggled at the preshow.

The fountain outside

Andrea had started to not feel so well during the show, so she and John decided to have a rest outside while Josh and I explored the gift shop of Muppets, and over in the Christmas store. The Christmas store didn't really have a good variety, I was very disappointed!

Snowman in Florida!

While we were over there, the boys decided to do StarWars, while Andy and I hung out in the shade.
Josh wanted a picture with this thingy, I don’t know what it is LOL

And the outside of Star Wars

Coming up : We waited in line for that?
Old 06-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #518
indiesgirl4ever
DCP Fall 2014

can't wait for more!!
Old 06-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #519
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiesgirl4ever View Post
can't wait for more!!
More to come soon I hope!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #520
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Great installment. I love the picture of the two of you in front of the hat. It was fun that you shared the different borders on the PP pics.

Now I'm curious what you waited in line for.....
Old 06-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #521
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Great installment. I love the picture of the two of you in front of the hat. It was fun that you shared the different borders on the PP pics.

Now I'm curious what you waited in line for.....
Oh, it was very disappointing, I promise you that!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #522
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

::: pounding fist::: MORE MORE MORE MORE!!! Don't give me that old "Oh, I have to work for Mickey money" line, take a day off and update this bad boy!

Last edited by PebblesMK; 06-24-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #523
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
::ounding fist::: MORE MORE MORE MORE!!! Don't give me that old "Oh, I have to work for Mickey money" line, take a day off and update this bad boy!
Soon!! Working for Mickey money is important! We have another trip in the works, and I need to work for the Mickey money to pay for it!

As an update for everyone, I have started a new job, my boss left, so I moved up in the world to have my first real big kid job!!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #524
SparKeLLy
Mouseketeer

Congrats on your new job!
Old 06-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #525
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparKeLLy View Post
Congrats on your new job!
Thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: