Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2010, 07:40 AM   #16
cinderella crazy
DIS Veteran

Woohoo! Count me in!

I've gotten to a point where I just don't care if people look at me funny for taking pictures of my food. I mean, I want to remember what my Tonga Toast looks like. Mmmm...Tonga Toast.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:56 AM   #17
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella crazy View Post
Woohoo! Count me in!

I've gotten to a point where I just don't care if people look at me funny for taking pictures of my food. I mean, I want to remember what my Tonga Toast looks like. Mmmm...Tonga Toast.
He got used to it by the end, and was reminding me to take pictures boys are funny that way.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #18
Hollywoodhaha
After all this time? Always
Mad Hatter It's a love story, Baby just say yes

Holly is here! I love it so far!

WDW College Program Alumni: Spring Advantage 2012 merchandise & Fall 2013 Space Mountain

Old 02-24-2010, 08:54 AM   #19
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywoodhaha View Post
LOL Glad you have joined us
Old 02-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #20
dbogen
Your wish is my command!
Opens threads to see what's inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywoodhaha View Post
Well if Holly is here, then I must be here.. I can't wait to read all about it. Hopefully I won't get any warnings from this thread.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #21
My sister's princess

Just in case there are any questions before I begin using my photo pass photos
Old 02-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #22
Piglet4Ever
Navy Wife, toughest job in the Navy!!!!!!

Subbing, I love a good wedding story !!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #23
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet4Ever View Post
Subbing, I love a good wedding story !!
YAY another follower, guess I should update...

I lost my camera(as in now), this is not good..............
Old 02-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #24
DisTeacher07
Mouseketeer

Count me in! Can't wait to read more
Old 02-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #25
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisTeacher07 View Post
Count me in! Can't wait to read more
Welcome! You are just in time I am finishing an update right now!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #26
Stacey16
Earning My Ears

I'm in too!

Aug 1985 Off Property~Sep 1994 Dixie Landings~Jan 1995-May 1995 Vista Way (WDW College Program)~Sep 1997 Dixie Landings~Apr 2000 ASMo~Aug 2008 POFQ~May 2009 POFQ~May 2010 CBR~May 2011 Off Property~July 2012 WLV~Oct 2012 SSR

Me DH DD9 DD7

Old 02-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #27
My sister's princess

So we all head to bed at about 1:30 with the promise of a magical call the next morning. I of course don’t seem to really sleep and by 5:30 am ready to go see Mickey. Josh, for some reason wasn’t ready to get up yet. So I lay there for another 15 minutes, and woke him up again. He suggested that I go see Andrea, so I ran across to her and John’s room, jumped on the bed and informed them it was time to get up, as Mickey waits for no one! Andrea was of course a bit confused as to why the phone hadn’t rung……. I didn’t tell her it was because technically she could still be sleeping. She had a few not so nice words for Josh for sending me in to see her, but I digress.
Everyone got showered, dressed and ready to head out. I packed the park bag with all the essentials (mushed penny book, night ears, change for pennies, a bottle of water, and my pins) and we were all ready to go! I insisted that Josh have a first time visitor’s button, and of course I needed to put it on him like we were going to prom, so I could get a picture!!!

Out the door we go! Holy cow was it could though! I had left Maine for this!!!!!! There was frost on the plants, and I could see my breath! Ok now that I am done whining…….

Our first bus ride of the trip was extra magical. The bus driver was chatting with us as we were the only ones on the bus, he found out we were getting married and gave Josh some advice. He told him never go to bed angry, and he needs to learn to say, “yes dear” the bus driver also noticed I wasn’t wearing my ring (I had them soldered together before we left) and gave Josh a gigantic plastic ring for me to have. He then dropped us off on the curb, rather than making us walk from the bus stop. This was the first of many amazing cast members we met on our trip.
We scrambled by the gates to the Magic Kingdom, where people were already starting to line up to get in, and over to the monorail. We were on our way to Chef Mickey, where there are surprises in store! We had the whole day to spend at Magic Kingdom, but first I needed to show Josh the amazingness of a Mickey waffle.

We arrive at Chef Mickey and take our place in line for the plate picture ( has anyone really ever seen one of these that looks good?) as we unload all our pins, sweatshirts, bags ect, the game of how do we take these pictures begins. We decide for this one we will all pose together! After we are finished with our picture we are taken over to our seats (on the left as you walk in).
As soon as we are seated my surprise for the boys arrives!!!!!

I had called Disney Florist to set this up. I got both the guys the Children’s ears to you package, with adult ears LOL. The stuff that came in the adult ears to you was boring! These first timers needed autograph books, pens, and snacks! You know the good stuff!!

So here is our first ears picture!

Our server comes over and introduces herself, she like us, is from MAINE!!!!! She saw on your ADRs that Andrea had noted we were here for our wedding, so we got a totally cool cupcake.

Coming up: She can’t get married, she looks like she is 12, and Why is it still Christmas in January
Old 02-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #28
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey16 View Post
I'm in too!
YAY Welcome! Please feel free to comment, but only if you don't have anything nice to say
Old 02-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #29
DisTeacher07
Mouseketeer

Great pictures! You're the cutest couple! I'm very impressed with Josh wearing his ears. We'll be honeymooning in Disney next summer and I've already been informed that Kyle will NOT be wearing ears or pins! We'll see

Love the pics and the update! Thanks for sharing with us
Old 02-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #30
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisTeacher07 View Post
Great pictures! You're the cutest couple! I'm very impressed with Josh wearing his ears. We'll be honeymooning in Disney next summer and I've already been informed that Kyle will NOT be wearing ears or pins! We'll see

Love the pics and the update! Thanks for sharing with us
Thank you!

You can get him to wear ears, once they are there there is something in the air (or maybe the food?) that makes everyone be in the mood for fun!
Stay tuned there are some great photos of Josh in many sets of ears, including ones that I never thought he would wear!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: