Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #916
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbygirl View Post
THANK YOU!!! for the zebra Marley! Not too techy here--how do I increase the size so I can put it on a shirt?
Well, if you click on the tiny picture, it will take you to a larger picture. Then if it isn't zoomed in all the way, there will be a magnifying glass over it. Once you get it as large as possible, just right-click, save! You should be able to print it on an 8.5 x 11 iron-on transfer without it pixilating.

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

LittleMissMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #917
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL

Victoria,
I'm so glad you are back. I've been dying for one of your disigns. Glad to hear your out of college for the summer. I remember those days.
Could I pm you my information for you to personalize on the pink tag that says this adorable bag belongs to (the one with the sparkle light look)? My dd is going to be 13. Could you change adorable to stylish?
Also my dd16 has the giraffe luggage with the pink trim. Could you make one with the pink and maybe minnie and a giraffe? Same thing as the other one for the back of the tag. These would look amazing on their luggage.
Also, one more request for me if you don't mind. I would like to have a tag for my camera case. Could you do a tag in the shape of a mickey head and maybe put something on it with minnie or mickey with a camera or something? And on the back of the tag, this camera bag belongs to? I would like to have the red, black, yellow, white colors. Please, if you have time.
Melanie
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
MickeyMinnieMelanie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #918
MickeyMinnieMelanie

Victoria,
I'm so glad you are back. I've been dying for one of your disigns. Glad to hear your out of college for the summer. I remember those days.
Could I pm you my information for you to personalize on the pink tag that says this adorable bag belongs to (the one with the sparkle light look)? My dd is going to be 13. Could you change adorable to stylish?
Also my dd16 has the giraffe luggage with the pink trim. Could you make one with the pink and maybe minnie and a giraffe? Same thing as the other one for the back of the tag. These would look amazing on their luggage.
Also, one more request for me if you don't mind. I would like to have a tag for my camera case. Could you do a tag in the shape of a mickey head and maybe put something on it with minnie or mickey with a camera or something? And on the back of the tag, this camera bag belongs to? I would like to have the red, black, yellow, white colors. Please, if you have time.
Melanie
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
Old 05-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #919
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMelanie View Post
Victoria,
Melanie
Here are the luggage tag fronts -

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the backs with the addresses!

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

Old 05-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #920
MickeyMinnieMelanie

LOVE them I pm'd you my email.
Thanks,
Melanie
Old 05-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #921
Gibbygirl
why am I here when I should be there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
Well, if you click on the tiny picture, it will take you to a larger picture. Then if it isn't zoomed in all the way, there will be a magnifying glass over it. Once you get it as large as possible, just right-click, save! You should be able to print it on an 8.5 x 11 iron-on transfer without it pixilating.
Geesh...could it have been any easier?!? Sorry, I just right clicked & saved, which gave me the tiny version. Got it now and ready to print! Thank you soooo much for all you do for all of us to help make our memories so special.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #922
bridget
DIS Veteran

Can I get Zebra Minnie in purple????? T-shirts are hot pink.
Ann (2), Bridget, Gail, Nancy, Isabelle

Do I cut it out before I iron it on????

Then I need to figure out some Mickey for the guys...their tshirts are royal blue (7) of them.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #923
bridget
DIS Veteran

Sorry- I am just figuring out how this works and I LOVE the zebra Mickey.

I actually saw the Zebra Mickey autograph book cover (11 of 52) and was wondering if instead of Autograph Book it could say Dream Vacation next line 2012 (we are doing the disney dream and the parks). I actually like the pink bow (I think it would look good on hot pink shirts)

Then it would be a rectangle, and I could cut it out. I'm a perfectionist, and cutting out 13 Mickey heads has me very scared and they have to be perfect!

I'm still looking at your designs to see what I like for the guys!!!

I love your designs

Last edited by bridget; 05-14-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: change
bridget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #924
bridget
DIS Veteran

I'm good on the guys!! My husband figured something out
Old 05-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #925
KyCruisinSusan
Proud DVC/AKV Owner

Drinkin around the world design

Hey Victoria, I am looking for a design to apply to t-shirts for my mother and I to wear for our drinkin around the world trip to Epcot. How can you help me.

I made shirts 2 yrs ago for a trip like this that had a different character for each country lookin a little drunk. Do you already have, or can you design me something like this?

We aren't leaving for Florida until the 30th of June and I would appreciate any help you can give me.

July 03 Wonder 3 Day, BB, MK;
Nov 04 AS Sports 4 Days/ Eastern Magic;
Dec 05 PopCentury;Oct 07 Adult Only PopCentury;
Dec 08 Christmas Port Orleans Riverside
Dec 10 AKV Kidani and BLT Adult Only
July 12 Sweet 16 Boardwalk Girls Only Trip
KyCruisinSusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #926
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyCruisinSusan View Post
Hey Victoria, I am looking for a design to apply to t-shirts for my mother and I to wear for our drinkin around the world trip to Epcot. How can you help me.

I made shirts 2 yrs ago for a trip like this that had a different character for each country lookin a little drunk. Do you already have, or can you design me something like this?

We aren't leaving for Florida until the 30th of June and I would appreciate any help you can give me.
I would LOVE to take on that project! I'll get to work!

Old 05-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #927
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridget View Post
Sorry- I am just figuring out how this works and I LOVE the zebra Mickey.

I actually saw the Zebra Mickey autograph book cover (11 of 52) and was wondering if instead of Autograph Book it could say Dream Vacation next line 2012 (we are doing the disney dream and the parks). I actually like the pink bow (I think it would look good on hot pink shirts)

Then it would be a rectangle, and I could cut it out. I'm a perfectionist, and cutting out 13 Mickey heads has me very scared and they have to be perfect!

I'm still looking at your designs to see what I like for the guys!!!

I love your designs
Okay, just to make sure I have this right -

You want the autograph cover with a zebra print background and the black mickey head with pink bow that you will use for t-shirts. This will say "Dream Vacation."

Do you want each customized with a name? Ann, Bridget, Gail, Nancy, and Isabelle

The zebra background for the autograph book is a rectangular 5x7. I was thinking, since this is for a T-shirt, I could instead create an 8x8 square? That would probably look better. And then, I was thinking it would look good to outline the zebra print square in pink - or would you prefer black, since it's going on a hot pink shirt?

Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #928
WildcatFan01
Earning My Ears

Hi Victoria! I saw your now taking request again and I wondered if you could do a couple for me?! We are taking my son on his first trip in Feb. The ones I would like are:
1st trip mickey head with the name John William (dark blue shirt)
4 parks stroller tag with The Dowell Family and 2013
Pink Bow Zebra Mickey head with Ashley (white shirt)
Blue Bow Zebra Mickey head if you can with Nancy (white shirt)
Thank you so much!

WildcatFan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:39 AM   #929
Gailpi
Earning My Ears

Request for upcoming cruise

Hi Victoria,
I was just admiring your work and wondered if you could do a few door magnet personalized items for me? Our cruise is coming up fast-June 2 (we almost did not go, so I am scrambling at the last minute to make it special for the kids). Thanks for time! All of these are from your photobucket w/jpg names listed first.
1. Fairiesbelieve (green)- please add the name Katie to the top
2. MedMagic_Allen- Mediterranean on the Magic -please change Allen to The Piroumian Family and add the date 2010
3. CastawayCayMickeygoodlife- please add Feb 2011
4. Luggage tag- minniezebrabackstars (will send pm w/address)
5. luggage tag- Saycheesecamera (will send pm with address)

Not in your bucket- Also could you create one with The Wonder for the Mexican Riviera w/Ship and "Mexican-style" disney characters and The Piroumian Family? We went in April 2011-LA, Cabo San Lucas (2 days), Manzanillo, and Puerto Vallarta

Thanks again for your time and hard work! you will help me to make two little ones very happy!

Gail
Gailpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #930
bridget
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
Okay, just to make sure I have this right -

You want the autograph cover with a zebra print background and the black mickey head with pink bow that you will use for t-shirts. This will say "Dream Vacation."

Do you want each customized with a name? Ann, Bridget, Gail, Nancy, and Isabelle

The zebra background for the autograph book is a rectangular 5x7. I was thinking, since this is for a T-shirt, I could instead create an 8x8 square? That would probably look better. And then, I was thinking it would look good to outline the zebra print square in pink - or would you prefer black, since it's going on a hot pink shirt?
Black outline would be fine. 7x7 or even 6x6 would be great!!!!
sounds perfect

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: