Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #646
Zitofamily
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
To get the designs, just click on the thumbnail pictures below and enlarge them to the biggest possible size, then right-click and save the image.

Thank you so much! These are delightful and I appreciate them so much.
I am having trouble accessing the images.
I tried clicking on the image. It sends me to photobucket.com but there is nothing there. Just a white box with a little red x in the top left corner.
Can you please help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.
Zitofamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #647
ksloane
DIS Veteran

Disign Request

Can I please get your designs for Hollywood Studios with the clapboard? (I think on a white background unless you can come up with another combo that would be good on a pink shirt - I thought I was done and I've ordered all my shirts from jiffy?

I'd like it to say something like Surprise Trip or Surprise Vacation or Mom & Daughter Surprise Vacation...whatever fits and looks good.

And then the stars to coordinate.....
Tink - with the name Cameron
Minnie - with the name Kimberly

Thank you so much!
WDW: July 2006 - POR; December 2007 - POP; August 2008 - POP; June 2010 - ASMovies & POP; November 2010 - Global Resort Home; June 2011 - POP; October 2012 - ASMusic; June 2013 - CBR & AoA; October 2014 - Pop
DCL: June 2010 - Wonder; June 2012 - B2B Magic; December 2013/January 2014 - B2B Wonder; March 2014 - Dream; August 2015 - Wonder
ksloane is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #648
Jessie&Jamiesmom
Earning My Ears

Love your designs

I love your designs!!!!
Jessie&Jamiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #649
llittlebites
Earning My Ears

Great Disigns!! We would like to request a few things for our upcoming Disney Cruise when you have a chance.

Name: Stephen
photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/Collegiate/texastechcap_mason.jpg

Name: Kimberly
photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/Collegiate/texasammickeyheadbow_mom.jpg

Names: Kim, Jessa
photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/Mickey%20Heads/mickeyheadbuttonsisters.jpg

Thanks so much for your time!!
llittlebites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:14 AM   #650
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitofamily View Post
Thank you so much! These are delightful and I appreciate them so much.
I am having trouble accessing the images.
I tried clicking on the image. It sends me to photobucket.com but there is nothing there. Just a white box with a little red x in the top left corner.
Can you please help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.
That's funny. What browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)? You might try switching browsers.

Also, turn your pop-up blocker off.

Can you access the link to my photobucket? If so, you can go to my "Personalized" album, and your designs should be there.

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

LittleMissMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #651
Zitofamily
Mouseketeer

Smile Got them - thank you!

I tried clicking the thumbnails again today and this time it worked.

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have these adorable designs to surprise my kids with. I will make door magnets out of two of them and I will make a pin out of the "I'm 16 today" for my daughter to wear on her birthday (the day we board the Dream!). I may even make it into an iron on transfer, but the pin will be so fun! I'll laminate it and maybe add some cute curling ribbon or something sparkly to it.

Thank you again for spreading so much happiness by sharing your creative talents.
Zitofamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #652
Mamicarm
Earning My Ears

HELP! just discovered this site! 1st trip to WDW

Hi Victoria!
I am leaving in 6 days and I just discovered this site while looking for autograph books for my 2 sons. Is there any chance I can get a few autograph pages designed? I was looking for
1) Red background: WDW Autograph 2011 Billy

2) Blue background: WDW Autograph 2011 Adam

3) The Bissell Family 1st WDW Trip 2011

Bill, Carmen, Billy, Adam and Uncle Richie Any color, cool design

4) Always come prepared Mickey in front of the castle in the rain

Thanks so much ! Carmen
Mamicarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #653
TubaBabe86
Alison

Victoria,

I'd be truly appreciative if you could please design the following collegiate mickey's for my cruise on June 26.

The first one is Rutgers University (Scarlet Knights) with the names Alison and Bryce on it
Here the hat link http://shop.nbcsports.com/Rutgers-Sc...442311_PD.html
Here is a mascot link http://pittscript.files.wordpress.co...03/rutgers.gif

The second one is Edinboro University (Fighting Scots) with the names Chris and Meredith
Here is the hat link http://www.collegiateliving.com/serv...y-of-PA/Detail
Here is the mascot link http://www.baseball-almanac.com/imag...niversity2.gif

Thanks in advance for your wonderful work.

-Alison
TubaBabe86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #654
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Hi Victoria,

I was wondering if you could modify one of your designs for me. It is the Mickey Mouse head that is pink with the pink ribbon in it with Mickey Mouse standing on the side of the Mickey head. My dad is fighting prostate cancer, and I would like the same thing with a blue Mickey head and a blue ribbon inside with Mickey Mouse beside the Mickey head.

Thanks!

Dawn
Mom2SamandJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #655
alayne
DIS Veteran

Can't go on my next Disney trip without

I need one of your wonderful designs please for our next Disney Trip. We have decided to go on a Disney Cruise for Thanksgiving and I really like the DCLLifering you have in your share folder. Could you do it with the Dream Ship and Welcome Aboard "Ethan". Also, could you change Mickey to Pluto. I'm making a Welcome Aboard Package for my DS who is in love with Pluto right now.

By the way my three kids are still wearing their Hollywood Shirts even after the trip. My DN11 loves it and is a little upset that it is starting to fade. She loves Ariel in the Star on the front with her name. Thanks again for making those for me.

Allison
alayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #656
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

EXAM WEEK IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I am still an over-achiever and will be doing a Spanish Language Immersion Program, as well as an online class towards my minor. But I'm out of school!

So, I will work to get caught up on all of your requests and hopefully create the new designs that I have been imagining.

I also want to cater towards all of you! So tell me, faithful design thread follows, what do you want to see? More autograph book pages and covers? Invitations and welcome letters? T-shirt designs? Cruise ship designs? Passports or activity books? Ask and you shall receive!

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

Old 05-09-2011, 04:27 PM   #657
alayne
DIS Veteran

I forgot the most import part. PLEASE and THANK YOU!!! Your so sweet to ask us what we want and to give your time to create it. THANKS SO MUCH!

Since you asked - I would love to see an Activity Book (maybe something for a Cruise) and more cruise designs.

I would love to have a Pluto Welcome Aboard letter to include in my DS's Pluto Welcome Aboard Package.

Thanks so much for asking. I'm so glad you are finished with school. I remember how that felt. However, I never really got a break because like you I took a full class schedule during the summer.

I admire you for taking Spanish. I never could get that down.

What's your major and minor in? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Allison

Last edited by alayne; 05-09-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #658
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alayne View Post
What's your major and minor in? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Allison
I'm majoring in architecture and minoring in travel and tourism. Becoming an architect is a lengthy process. In 2014, I'll graduate with a Bachelors of Art in Architecture, and will go to grad school to get my Master's of Architecture. I also have to have three years of internship. Then I will take a 7-part test to become a licensed architect. Phew! I have a long way to go!!!

I have always wanted to be a Disney Imagineer. That is my ultimate career goal. I'd love to design resorts or shops or anything, really. But I realize that a goal like that takes a while to achieve. I'll probably have to work at an architecture firm for several years before I'll be qualified... maybe even start my own firm.

In the meantime, I am way ahead of the game in "General Education" classes because I took APs in high school and am taking summer school courses. I'm going to study abroad my junior year because it is a requirement in the Clemson architecture program. Hopefully I'll study in Genoa, Italy or Barcelona, Spain. And then I can take a summer studio in NYC to get ahead so that I'll have a free semester to either graduate early or do the Disney College Program. But I'd really like to do CP... I think it would be a great way to "get my foot in the door" with Disney.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #659
princesskayla
***This space reserved for a tag***

First off - I love your DISigns...so cute.

Could I get you to make a design for my family? We are going to Disney May 30th. We are leaving to move to Alaska as soon as our vacation is over. I would love a family shirt that would fit the occasion.

I was wanting two Disigns, one that says:

"Step One: Make Disney Memories"

with Mickey and the castle

the other one:
"Step Two: Move to Alaska"

with Mickey and an Alaskan state type design.

I would very much appreciate your help! Thank you!!

First 1/2 Marathon-Disneyland-Sept 2013*Pixar 7 day cruise - Oct 2012*Dream Double Dip - May 2012*24 Hours,4 Parks - Leap Year 2012 -WDW*DL -HoJo: Dec 2011*First Disney Cruise and First Family trip to Disney Land: Nov 2011*Solo trip to DL: Oct 2011*Last trip before the Wild Fontier, Bonnet Creek: May 2011 * Bonnet Creek - Nov 2010 * AKL/WL CL - Sept 2010 * Christmas Present for the family at Bonnet Creek - Dec 14-18, 2009 * Last Minute trip to Bonnet Creek - May 2009 * Suprise trip for Mom's 50th B-Day - Oct 2008 KOTS * WL with Free Dining - Sept 2008 * AWHONN convention + DISNEYLAND - June 2008 * ASMo and WL with Free Dining - Sept 2007 - The beginning of the obsession
princesskayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #660
alayne
DIS Veteran

Wow! That sounds amazing! Good Luck and I hope all your dreams do come true.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: