Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2010, 03:45 PM   #121
karibritt01
The primary problem with America is stupidity. Maybe we should just take all the warning labels off and let the problem solve itself.

HAPPY MONDAY!! not It is dark and rainy here... I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep. If only I could sleep as well at night time as I do mid-afternoon!

Christine... I am planning to mail your cookies to you tomorrow morning. I was really hoping to surprise you and hand-deliver them, though. I'm so disappointed. We do need to meet for lunch one day soon.

I've been Disney dreaming today. I realized a few days ago that we will need to take a family vacation in Oct 2011, or we may not get another chance. After that, my kids will be on 2 different school schedules for the remainder of the childhoods. So now I am depressed knowing that i want to plan a spectacular vacation, and knowing we don't have the money to do it. No doubt about it... I'm going to get a second job. I HATE having to scrape to get the stuff I want anymore. But I am having fun thinking of all the stuff I want to do!
Old 02-22-2010, 03:54 PM   #122
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Oh, you are so sweet! I have the $20 bill right here ready for you...or the mail. PM me your address one more time, please? Thank you.

Definitely that kind of day...of course, dark and rainy here too. Kinda raw inside...the kind of day to dream about vacation planning fer sure.

Minnie&Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #123
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Happy Tuesday Pickles!!!

Yucky, Rainy day here!

I had a long post last night, and it's gone???

Oh well....

to you all!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #124
LuvvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Heather, I think you broke DIS with your gazillion multi quotes.

Oh ya, happy Tuesday. I just got up. Slept only four hours last night and woke up with a migraine. Took the kid to school, came home and crawled into her bed. I feel like I've been run over by a bus.

And I'm starving!! Time for cawfee!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #125
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Happy Tuesday everyone. I've decided that I am officially tired of winter, certain family members and working. I need to retire and move to Florida. And then you could all come and stay with us.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #126
LuvvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Like.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #127
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Kathy, that works for me!

Maybe I did break the Dis. Sorry.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #128
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:

Good Evening Pickles!!!

See Christine, I can multitask too!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:18 AM   #129
LuvvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Marnin' ya'll. Kari - I missed your post! I'm sorry hon. Start saving those dollars here and there, they do start to add up. There are some awesome deals to be had out there. You will make it work. I hope to see you posting more often. I know you are busy, but I don't want to lose touch, k?
Old 02-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #130
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:

Happy Hump Day, Pickles!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #131
LuvvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Same to you, dudette.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #132
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:

I'm going stir crazy. Work is slow, I'm sick of "farming" and there are no opcorn: or threads on the DIS (well, the dog one has potential)
Ok..vent over....
Old 02-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #133
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Good morning, Pickles. Well, first I thank you for being so generous with your prayers for my baby brother. We made a baby step today. My brother is off the sedation and the ventilator; he still has a breathing mask. They are taking him down for two procedures on his heart today and hopefully we will know more after those. The prayers are still needed...but as I said, we made a baby step today.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #134
Piglets Mommy
New Rule:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Good morning, Pickles. Well, first I thank you for being so generous with your prayers for my baby brother. We made a baby step today. My brother is off the sedation and the ventilator; he still has a breathing mask. They are taking him down for two procedures on his heart today and hopefully we will know more after those. The prayers are still needed...but as I said, we made a baby step today.
That's great news!!!

I'm praying he continues to improve!
Old 02-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #135
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglets Mommy View Post
I'm going stir crazy. Work is slow, I'm sick of "farming" and there are no opcorn: or threads on the DIS (well, the dog one has potential)
Ok..vent over....
I can beat your boredom by a mile, I bet! Have been alone in here since Saturday, no way to get out, no where to walk, and only the dogs and self to talk to. I'm sick of reading, posting, TV and Petville.

Jackie, our 14 1/2 yr old 12 lb Maltese decided to hump our Gracie, 17 yr old 5 lb Maltese...why? Only God knows - most likely because she is going a bit senile....but she humps poor Gracie's head!! Grace just lays there, probably b/c she was a puppymill breeder for 13 yrs.

I've read 2 books in 4 days, watched more TV than I thought humanly possible, planned 999 dream Disney trips and eaten more bite size Milky Way Dark than anyone should have to tolerate and not be ill.

Want popcorn? Come on down, I've plenty to share..but you must visit and talk to me to get some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Kathy, this made my day...it may be a baby step, but each baby step adds up to healing. I have prayed many rosaries for your brother and will continue...perhaps this free time has been put to good use after all.

Happy Hump Day, my friends...5 more days until I see my sweet Sophia again.

Minnie&Nana is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: