Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Tokyo Disneyland
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
Princess_Nikki
DIS Veteran

Exclamation HELP! Can you buy merchandise from Tokyo Disneyland online?? Anyone know??

Hi! Does anyone know if you can buy merchandise from Tokyo Disneyland online or over the phone? You can for Walt Disney World, Florida, USA. I'm looking to buy some of the Duffy Disney Bears.

Will anyone be going soon?

Thanks!

Please reply here or PM me!

Princess_Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
freepixie
Tanoshi
Dale kept taking my napkin
And here I thought only the Yeti would eat people

Unfortunately I don't think there is If you don't get any replies, let me know, I can hook you up with a great ebay seller. If you email them, they live close enough to TDL they can pick up an item and sell it to you thru paypal. I have purchased from them several times and they have 100% feedback on ebay, and they are great to work with!!

Tower of Terror Inaugural 10-Miler I like it HOT HOT HOT 2:10.08

Princess Half Marathon 2012 I DID IT!!! 2:58.06
freepixie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2010, 05:57 AM   #3
Swmhc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by freepixie View Post
Unfortunately I don't think there is If you don't get any replies, let me know, I can hook you up with a great ebay seller. If you email them, they live close enough to TDL they can pick up an item and sell it to you thru paypal. I have purchased from them several times and they have 100% feedback on ebay, and they are great to work with!!
I would be interested in this as they have neat Disney Wedding items there that we can't get at WDW !
Old 08-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
lilosurf11
Mouseketeer

If you are looking for park music from TDL, CDJapan (www.cdjapan.co.jp) has a great selection! Or you can try Amazon Japan. I'm thinking about ordering the CD from the "Blazing Rhythms" show.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:20 AM   #5
wingednike
Earning My Ears

I wish there were a way to do this!
wingednike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
nytimez
Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilosurf11 View Post
If you are looking for park music from TDL, CDJapan (www.cdjapan.co.jp) has a great selection! Or you can try Amazon Japan. I'm thinking about ordering the CD from the "Blazing Rhythms" show.
I think Amazon Japan stopped shipping to the US a year or two back.

Side note: It's amazing how many businesses in Japan are not online, and how limited those that are online can be.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
scrump
so the decision has been made for me
I think they are both a lot of fun and very unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytimez View Post
I think Amazon Japan stopped shipping to the US a year or two back.
My experience has been that they will ship, but for exorbitant shipping fees. At least, *I* consider $30 kinda high...

But that was for books - not sure about CDs or other merchandise.

scrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:44 PM   #8
nytimez
Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrump View Post
My experience has been that they will ship, but for exorbitant shipping fees. At least, *I* consider $30 kinda high...

But that was for books - not sure about CDs or other merchandise.
Cheaper than an air ticket!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:31 AM   #9
cutiesugarbaby
Earning My Ears

you might be able to buy from Yahoo Japan Auction, if not, i can ask my sister who goes to TDL/TDS every 3 or 4 months.. just let me know, but i know the shipping costs a lot.
cutiesugarbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:22 AM   #10
rmorrison100
Earning My Ears

Hey. Try to buy in Amazon.com Japan, I used to buy there before.

Last edited by rmorrison100; 05-29-2011 at 11:59 AM.
rmorrison100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:12 PM   #11
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

I wish they would sell online. I'd really, really like a Shellie May bear. There are some sellers on eBay that sell them, but of course at a VERY inflated price. Sigh...

1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas
ThePhantomsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #12
bohannonb
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl View Post
I wish they would sell online. I'd really, really like a Shellie May bear. There are some sellers on eBay that sell them, but of course at a VERY inflated price. Sigh...

Believe it or not the sellers on eBay aren't overly inflating the price. For example a small zipup back Duffy or Shelly Mae costs 2800 yen... then you have to look at the currency conversion... which when I was there was 85 yen to the dollar... which roughly makes it $32. Now if you want the actual bear (not including accessories) you are looking at 60-100 bucks easy... Tokyo Disney was a very expensive place to buy souviners... we stuck to the "japanese traditional" items such as food items and cell phone charms. I did however splurge and bought my 5 year old 2 stuffies that ended up costing me over a hundred bucks... but she was happy
bohannonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #13
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

I did manage to find a forum where I can "order" a Shellie May bear. There is a member in Japan who does "shopping expeditions" a couple of times a year. Yes, it's expensive, but WAY less than the eBay sellers. So, yes, I still think they are inflating the prices on eBay. One time there were quite a few for around $200 before shipping!

1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas
ThePhantomsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #14
juanitakitty
Earning My Ears

can you please give me the ebay seller. iwould like to buy some minnie ears through them that are only sold in tokyo! thanks

Quote:
juanitakitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #15
ginaklee
Earning My Ears

please let me know!

Quote:
Will you please PM me their info? I'm looking to replace some items lost at the airport. Thanks!
ginaklee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: