Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #61
tjbaggott
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryrn11168 View Post
I love the one done with Minnie!!!

TJbaggott: If you read back I hope you don't mind I used your design to make A calander for them!!! I Love the designs you do!!!
No problem at all, it was an awesome idea!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #62
Mtopher4
DIS Veteran

The suspence waiting for this trip is killing me :-)

M Cazer... You are AMAZING.. Got your surprise last night -) I took pics.. I'll get them uploaded soon :-)

Lisa, Wife of 18-1/2 years to Mike and Mom to Christopher age 11 and twin girls Ashley and Jessica age 8
TEXAS
Disney Fantasy Apert Cruise May 11-18, 2013
http://www.apert.org/Bock
Ashley'sMAW pre-trip planning http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post35407954

May 9-13th

Last edited by Mtopher4; 03-06-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Mtopher4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #63
MCazer
Unofficial Travel Agent to My Friends! Photo of me on a Bahamas Shark Dive!

Can't wait to see their reactions!

~ I make Personalized Autograph Books and Luggage Tags~

DVC 1997 ~ OKW ~ 16 Years!August 25-31, 2013
November 18-22, 1013 (Mom & Me)
MCazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #64
Mtopher4
DIS Veteran

'm sorry I miss spelled your name Margaret. I fixed it :-) Ash and Christopher have been throwing up since yesterday Must have gotten a stomach bug. It's nice that he is old enough to make it to the toilet Ash has kept me running the steam cleaner and doing laundry all night and this morning I hope to get the pics up by monday.

Lisa, Wife of 18-1/2 years to Mike and Mom to Christopher age 11 and twin girls Ashley and Jessica age 8
TEXAS
Ashley'sMAW pre-trip planning http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post35407954

May 9-13th
Old 03-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #65
yinyanggirls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtopher4 View Post
'm sorry I miss spelled your name Margaret. I fixed it :-) Ash and Christopher have been throwing up since yesterday Must have gotten a stomach bug. It's nice that he is old enough to make it to the toilet Ash has kept me running the steam cleaner and doing laundry all night and this morning I hope to get the pics up by monday.
Oh that's the worst! Phoebe does the same thing. I got smart and started layering her bed with towels so I only had to remove a layer or two, not the whole bed each time. Hope they are feeling better soon!!!
yinyanggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #66
Mtopher4
DIS Veteran

Thanks Melissa I tried layering the bed.. that works at night.. problem is she follows me around while I'm cleaning up and throws up more She is super whiney and fussy WAAAAAAAA

TEXAS

May 9-13th
Old 03-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #67
yinyanggirls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks Melissa I tried layering the bed.. that works at night.. problem is she follows me around while I'm cleaning up and throws up more She is super whiney and fussy WAAAAAAAA
Oh no! Too bad someone hasn't invented some kind of throw-up purse that kids could carry around.
yinyanggirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #68
MCazer
Unofficial Travel Agent to My Friends! Photo of me on a Bahamas Shark Dive!

Quote:
Lisa, don't worry about misspelling my name, just take care of Ash and Topher and yourself so you don't get sick.

~ I make Personalized Autograph Books and Luggage Tags~

DVC 1997 ~ OKW ~ 16 Years!August 25-31, 2013
November 18-22, 1013 (Mom & Me)
MCazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #69
jenb1023
DIS Veteran

Just joining in! Hope you all are feeling better! I can't wait to hear more about the cruise!

Apr 22-28, 2007 - WL, Jan 26-Feb 2, 2008 - AKL, Nov 15-23, 2008 - Pop,

Oct 30-Nov 3, 2009 Pop - me and DD, May 15-17, 21-23, 2010 - Universal/Poly
Jan 22-30, 2011 - POFQ, May 10-13, 2012 DCL on the Dream Sept 7-11, 2012 DD's surprise bday trip - BC Aug 30-Sept 2, 2013 - AOA, May 23-27, 2014 - 24 Hour Event - WL, June 29 - July 2, 2014 - POP, Upcoming - Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2014 - BC/ASSp - 1st Xmas Trip
jenb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #70
Mtopher4
DIS Veteran

So I got the stomach bug too. I forgot how miserable those things are Both of my brothers also got it and DH came down with it last night. The only one who has yet to get it is Jess.... HUMMMMMMM

And my MAW person hasn't gotten back to me about the dolphin trip in Nassau. Should I ask her how I can make reservations? again?

TEXAS

May 9-13th
Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 AM   #71
Mtopher4
DIS Veteran

Margaret.. I am just now catching my breath around here and I hope to get Pics up today!!!!! :-)

I have news .... I can't stop crying ... Happy Tears that is :-) Despite everything Ashley has gone through in her short life because of her syndrome we have met so many awesome families and people we would not have ever met otherwise, Both IRL and on various support groups an boards like this. We get to go on an amazing wish trip and yesterday we were asked to be big give recipents. I have seen all of the AWESOME stuff the big givers make and give .... Thank you so much .. I'm at a loss for words ... all I have is happy tears.. Sniff sniff

TEXAS

May 9-13th
Old 03-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #72
HeatherSue

Quote:
Margaret.. I am just now catching my breath around here and I hope to get Pics up today!!!!! :-)

I have news .... I can't stop crying ... Happy Tears that is :-) Despite everything Ashley has gone through in her short life because of her syndrome we have met so many awesome families and people we would not have ever met otherwise, Both IRL and on various support groups an boards like this. We get to go on an amazing wish trip and yesterday we were asked to be big give recipents. I have seen all of the AWESOME stuff the big givers make and give .... Thank you so much .. I'm at a loss for words ... all I have is happy tears.. Sniff sniff
Now you've got me crying, too.

HeatherSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #73
pipersmom
DIS Veteran

That's so awesome! I can't wait to see what kind of "cruise-y" stuff the Givers come up with! I'm sorry you guys are under the weather though! I make Piper carry a bowl around with her...LOL.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #74
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Now you're making me teary-eyed...but happy tears!

HOORAY for the BIG GIVE!! The Big Givers are amazing, giving, loving, generous, ANGELS who send "pixiedust" and love in the most beautiful ways!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #75
cantwaittoseemickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:

That is wonderful sweetie! I can't wait to see what great things these wonderful people bring you all. They are trully angels!!

I am so sorry you were hit with the stomache bug as well. Ihope you are feeling better.
cantwaittoseemickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: