DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
Checkers
DIS Veteran

Ap ?

My DH & I have APs purchased through MS but are going to buy 2 more APs for our grandchildren (they don't live with us so are not eligible for member discount). I believe I read somewhere that you could only purchase APs directly from Disney either over their website or at Guest Services in WDW. Is this correct? I don't know if it would be better to wait until we get there or order them before we go. Any advice would be appreciated! TIA.

Upcoming:

BWVs - 9/14-9/18
BWVs - 12/14-12/19
BWVs - 2/14-2/21/15
Checkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
erionm
DIS Veteran

Yes, you can purchase non-discounted APs from DisneyWorld.com or at any Guest Relations location. If you do purchase on-line, you will still have to go to a Guest Relations location to get the actual APs.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
Caren
Yo ho, yo ho...

You can get a slight discount if you order tickets through Undercover Tourist. I've ordered from them and their service is great.

http://www.undercovertourist.com/
Caren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
hakepb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren View Post
You can get a slight discount if you order tickets through Undercover Tourist. I've ordered from them and their service is great.

http://www.undercovertourist.com/
I do not think they have annual passes. However, if you look at Chesire Figment's ticketing FAQ, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684 you find it is possible to buy MYW discounted ticket from a place like UT (UT includes tax vs seperate tax from WDW). You then use those UT tickets (enter the park) for 1 day, then upgrade those used tickets to an AP. If you use the MYW ticket, disney credits you the full retail price of the ticket which is more than the discounted price you paid...

The other available AP discount is the current Give a Day promotion. If you can find a participating project, you can use the free days' ticket, then upgrade that used ticket to an AP...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: