Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #121
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofycathy View Post
So today my DS15 tells me that he may not go with us, depending on his baseball practice schedule, I wish I had known this like oh I dont know, 3 months ago! I understand that he didnt know and wont know for sure until tomorrow but I am really looking forward to going with all three of my kids, we have never all gone together and I will be so crushed if he doesnt go, but hey, its freshman baseball so I understand....sorta
No, I understand that he is part of a team and I applaud his dedication. But, yeah saying something three months agp would have been nice. I hope it all works out.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #122
kaoden39
Hugs

Yay for the two weeks!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #123
goofycathy
DIS Veteran

Location: ONLY 752 miles north of the happiest place on earth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Yay for the two weeks!!
YAY!

Me & DH DS16 DS14 DD9

goofycathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #124
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
YAY!
This is the point when I start to get more excited.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:44 PM   #125
stitch1986
Stitch Lvr

I know I have little under 2 weeks to go and I am excited!! lol

"Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten, eeh" Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
stitch1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #126
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1986 View Post
I know I have little under 2 weeks to go and I am excited!! lol
Oh my gosh your trip is so close!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #127
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

2 weeks is like - WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

wish journalmy new blog
live well - laugh often - run disney
Belle Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #128
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

Now the countdown feels real!!!
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013, 2014 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #129
stitch1986
Stitch Lvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Oh my gosh your trip is so close!!!
oh I know but i have things to figured out what are a must because I am going with someone who has never gone to disney let alone but alone without her kids or hubby. lol

"Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten, eeh" Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
Old 02-21-2010, 10:00 PM   #130
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
oh I know but i have things to figured out what are a must because I am going with someone who has never gone to disney let alone but alone without her kids or hubby. lol
Oh wow. This is gonna be a lot of fun. I have so many things I consider a must do.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #131
stitch1986
Stitch Lvr

I know right but I do know hoping it dont rain to see the electrical parade and aladdin is a must since she has never been and they will be ending them soon

Old 02-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #132
wvnative
DIS Veteran

The electircal parade is the thing I am looking forward to second most this trip. First has to be our first timer's initial reaction to the sign, the esplanade, and the mickey floral. I'm so excited that the parade starts up on our second night. I'd hate for her not to get to see it before it heads East. Plus, it's my favorite. lol
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #133
goofycathy
DIS Veteran

I'm not too worried about making a plan for my bff who hasnt been in YEARS I think with a 6day PH and going during the week were going to have enough time to see pretty much everything and then some. I could very well be fooling myself, but ive always been pretty good at guessing when the crowds will be at a minimum...and if they are not...well, we've still got 6 days! Im excited, now I think im going to take DD8 to Studio 365 and get her hair done, I was thinking about doing BBB but shes getting out of the princess thing and is way more into Hannah Montana and stuff...plus its way cheaper! BONUS! I find out today if my DS15 is going or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my toes, but understand his dedication as well. I love that boy

I took him to Big5 yesterday to get his baseball cleats and after we picked out the right pair he kinda whispered into my ear that "I also need a cup mom" Are you serious? I dont know how to do this! Im a girl! Anyway, after much looking around and contemplating we finally found what we needed and hit the road. Then he came home and tried on a few of his old baseball caps and decided he needed a haircut. He came back looking so handsome! There is somthing so cute about when a boy finally gets his haircut after MONTHS of trying to grow it out. All I saw was his cute little baby face ( I didnt say that of course, just "You look very handsome Luke!) he was a little embarrased but all in all I think he liked it.

Anyway, I keep thinking "In two weeks I'll be..." in two weeks I'll be getting up at the hotel, getting some coffee, getting in the shower, waking the kids up, getting them ready and heading out for some breakfast before we hit our first day at DL!!! I cant wait!
OK too much talking, I need some coffee! hope you all have a great day!

Me & DH DS16 DS14 DD9

Old 02-22-2010, 09:12 AM   #134
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I know right but I do know hoping it dont rain to see the electrical parade and aladdin is a must since she has never been and they will be ending them soon
I agree. I am so sad that the ELP is leaving before we go. I do hope I can convince my husband to watch Aladdin with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvnative View Post
The electircal parade is the thing I am looking forward to second most this trip. First has to be our first timer's initial reaction to the sign, the esplanade, and the mickey floral. I'm so excited that the parade starts up on our second night. I'd hate for her not to get to see it before it heads East. Plus, it's my favorite. lol
I get so excited when I start to see the signs that we are there. The signs and the street decorations just fuel my excitement.

Quote:
I'm not too worried about making a plan for my bff who hasnt been in YEARS I think with a 6day PH and going during the week were going to have enough time to see pretty much everything and then some. I could very well be fooling myself, but ive always been pretty good at guessing when the crowds will be at a minimum...and if they are not...well, we've still got 6 days! Im excited, now I think im going to take DD8 to Studio 365 and get her hair done, I was thinking about doing BBB but shes getting out of the princess thing and is way more into Hannah Montana and stuff...plus its way cheaper! BONUS! I find out today if my DS15 is going or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my toes, but understand his dedication as well. I love that boy

I took him to Big5 yesterday to get his baseball cleats and after we picked out the right pair he kinda whispered into my ear that "I also need a cup mom" Are you serious? I dont know how to do this! Im a girl! Anyway, after much looking around and contemplating we finally found what we needed and hit the road. Then he came home and tried on a few of his old baseball caps and decided he needed a haircut. He came back looking so handsome! There is somthing so cute about when a boy finally gets his haircut after MONTHS of trying to grow it out. All I saw was his cute little baby face ( I didnt say that of course, just "You look very handsome Luke!) he was a little embarrased but all in all I think he liked it.

Anyway, I keep thinking "In two weeks I'll be..." in two weeks I'll be getting up at the hotel, getting some coffee, getting in the shower, waking the kids up, getting them ready and heading out for some breakfast before we hit our first day at DL!!! I cant wait!
OK too much talking, I need some coffee! hope you all have a great day!
How fun getting to buy the cup. I would be clueless. I wish my son would decide he needed his hair cut. I cannot see his eyes anymore.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #135
goofycathy
DIS Veteran

I think when my DS15 put his baseball hat on and realized how funny he looked he knew he HAD to get it cut, doesnt matter that Ive been telling him for the past 6 months, its takes something like baseball practice to get him to do it. Doesnt matter to me, as long as its gone!

Me & DH DS16 DS14 DD9

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: