Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
disneychard
Mouseketeer

Pirates/Pals fireworks voyage?

I was wondering if anyone has done this before, and how was it? How much does it cost? Thank you in advance

Old 01-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
TikiGoddess
DIS Veteran

I'm curious as well so BUMP
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #3
pwnort64
Earning My Ears

I haven't done it but plan to during our September trip. I was curious about feedback on it, as well. If you do a forum search, you will find a very helpful thread where this is discussed in great detail, including pictures.
pwnort64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
mommy4
DIS Veteran

We did this in November and it was so much fun!! I think for the 6 of us (one under 3) it cost around $200. They had a little gathering before the cruise and there were tons of prepackaged snacks- we literally loaded up and had snacks all week :-) Captain Hook and Mr. Smee came out for pics and autographs and then led us down to the boats. The pirate captains were hilarious and played trivia games with the adults and kids and the kids all got a prize. The firework music was piped in and were just beautiful. When we got back to the deck Peter Pan was there to greet us and available for pics and autographs as well.
It was really great!
I don't know if we will do it again, but it was certainly a great one time thing!

mommy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
dpknoll
Mouseketeer

I agree with it being a great one time thing! My family did this in August and it was a blast! I believe for the 3 of us (me, DH, and DD7) it cost around $100 (prepaid when you make your reservation). You meet in in a conference room in the CR before the cruise leaves (this is where you check in about 1 hour before boat leaves). While you are here there are prepackaged snacks (which as the previous poster mentioned you can take with you -I think everyone there had snacks for the rest of their trip! Captain Hook and Mr. Smee came out for a meet and greet and signed autographs and then led groups down to the boats (when you check in you are given your seat assignment on either Smee or Hook boat - We were on the Hook boat and my DD was lucky enough to carry the flag on the way to the boat). The pirate captains (both named Patch) were hysterical and ours played trivia games while we got into position on the lake. All the kids on the boats received prizes. We were able to watch the water pageant first and then we moved to perfect viewing position for Wishes. The firework music was piped in and it was incredible. When the boats got back to the dock at teh CR Peter Pan was there for pictures and autographs and he really took times with the kids. It was a great time and I would recommend anyone to try it once =)
dpknoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: