Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
Chilltown
Earning My Ears

question about Disney world DVD

We are headed back to Disney World at the end of July/first of August. We haven't made anything official other than we know we are going and staying 8 nights. DD will be 10 and remembers both trips well at ages 4&8. DS will be 4 and I'm not sure he remembers anything besides the monorail from his first trip at 2. He loves looking at his Disney world guide book for kids that he got at Christmas and I was wondering if anyone knows of any videos available for WDW. I'm looking for a video that spends a little time at each park and goes over a bunch of the rides and things to do. I ordered the free planning DVD, but not sure if that is really what I’m looking for. I remember seeing something a few years ago on the travel channel that was an hour or two long that my daughter loved watching. Any tips would be helpful.
Thanks
Chilltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
Perditamarie
DIS Veteran

We love the Sing-a-Long videos...Disneyland Fun is pretty good, and even though it is dated and in DL CA, it shows many things you see at MK. The songs are good too. We have a few others, but this is our fave. Did you take home movies of your past trips? Or perhaps you could put a photo montage of previous trip together on a DVD for DS....nuthin more fun than family Disney pics!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: