Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #31
momto2inKC
DIS Veteran

3 MORE WEEKS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #32
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

I know, its crazy close. I booked the Wishes Dessert Party a few days ago for November 6th. Our suitcases are about 80% packed.. Just mostly need Jason's stuff and the little things that can't be packed til the last day.. ( like cords etc) and then the suitcases need to be weighed and redistributed as needed. Right now we have clothes in them for the whole trip but if we need to we will cut down and take for about half the trip and do laundry down there.. but only if we have to.

MomToAp1699 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2010, 11:32 PM   #33
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

18 Days.. 18 days... woooohooooo.. 18 days..
We booked Wishes Dessert Party last week. Prepaid for 12 days of parking at the airport last night and bought the guys new crocs today, then finally this evening a dyed my hair.. Its reddish brown now.. It was brown on top with pink on the bottom but I have to redo the pink every two weeks so I wanted to not have to deal with it for vacation and the holidays.. Will redye the blond and then pink in January but maybe in a diffrent way.. Thinking thick blond chunks I can dye different colors.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #34
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

Lots going on. Good Bad and the ... Interesting!

OMG! My Ticker says 1 week 3 days. Do you see it? Its wonderful. Simply wonderful! I will be blogging while I am gone but since I won't have internet access from anywhere but my cell phone while I am gone the posts will not be on here until I get back home. Because for some reason the disboards just do not like my cell phone internet browser.
While we are very excited to be so close to leaving date, this week has been an exceptionally hard one. On Wednesday the 13th, my aunt passed away after an 8 month battle with Colon cancer. She was in a lot of pain and she is at peace now. It doesn't make it feel better. She was 51 years old and leaves behind three children in their early to mid twenties. She was a wonderful mom and she raised them to be strong individuals who know where they want to go in life. That doesn't make it any less sad that there are so many things she will miss in their lives. None of them are married, none have children
She has always been part of my life and I will miss her so much. I know we will see her again some day. This year has been so full of losses that it just seems cruel to pile yet another on my family. My aunt also leaves behind 3 brothers and 3 sisters who loved her dearly and are devastate at the loss. While they as well know her pain is now over. She is their sister and they love her beyond words. They all did so much together. Lunches out, Dinner, Shopping. The loss is great and they will miss her by their side.
There is some good news on the horizon for our family. As always there is good and there is bad and one is made more important by the other. After 14 years in food service, in one capacity or the other. My husband will be beginning a new job path when we return home. He will start a new job the friday after we return at a local manufacturing company. The job pays more and is third trick which for him is the best. He is up all night anyway and sleep during the day so this just works with his personal body schedule. We are excited for the change as it means both a set schedule each day and week as well as a good increase in pay! Maybe more Disney trips in the future! <BEG>

Old 11-11-2010, 12:45 AM   #35
MomToAp1699
Mouseketeer

So we are home and our vacation has come to an end. Our trip report is up on my blog and as soon as I can I will be moving it over to here. Will happen after I upload pictures somewhere I am sure. Have lots and lots of those!

Old 11-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #36
RallyMonkey
Mouseketeer

I am looking forward to seeing those pictures!!
RallyMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: