Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #361
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
I hope you got my post about no TSM on Xbox. I was mistaken---woops!!

I can not believe you remember Heart Family!!!!! I LOVED Heart Family but, to be honest, I have totally forgotten about them! I am going to search for them on Ebay right now. I would love a Mickey Mouse Heart Family! How cool is that?!

OH and I agree with your friend. You need to have a baby---it will be the cutest baby on the DIS and you and Michael will make wonderful parents
Yep, I got it. No worries!! I still have my Heart Family, but I can't find some of the Mickey Stuff. They're in a box under my bed with all my other Barbie stuff. I can't believe you loved Heart Family too!!! Aw, thanks so much! We're excited to have a baby someday, we just don't know quite when...

Now, about your update!

FANTASTIC update!!! What a great ending to your DHS and WL day. It was super sweet of you to give those kids your spot. I'm sure it meant a lot to the family. And you got some GREAT shots!! I can't believe the characters stopped right in front of you!

The picture with Abby and Mickey is adorable, and so is the one with the UP characters! Michael and I wanted to take our pic with the UP characters, but it was way too long of a line. The picture with Leo and Annie is just PRECIOUS! How perfect that they wore their shirts that day!!

The picture with your hubby and kiddos outside of Star Tours is great! And honestly, I don't think you're missing anything by not riding it. It's definitely not something we care to do again. It's pretty bumpy, and I just didn't enjoy it.

The WCC sounds like a blast! I keep on hearing such great things about it! My parents are going to WDW in June (I'm so jealous!!) and staying half of the time at the WL (my dad is paying for their stay since he'll be at a conference), and then after the conference, they're renting points at AKL. I'll have to tell them to look into getting an ADR at WCC! Oh--and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the caricature! HOW CUTE! He did such a great job capturing your kids' expressions. I've had two different ones done (one in elem. school, and then one in HS) and they're just SO much fun. I'm sure your kids will love that picture forever!

Great update! I'm anxious to read more!

Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 03-30-2010, 06:00 AM   #362
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

I hope you felt better quick but it still sounds as though you had a fun evening
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #363
kaysmommie
DIS Veteran

Great update Katie! Happy that the spot stealing guests didn't get too out of hand. Nice of you to give your spot to their kids. Since everyone gets up to dance during that parade it all worked out. I loved all your characters pics, the one with the Little Einsteins is adorable! Glad you liked WCC, it's one of our favorite's too. Sorry you were starting to feel sick though. The caricature of the kids is so cute! I had one done of Kaylee at AKL last month. But it looks more like me than her well try again in June. I love Abby's Belle Dress and Kaylee has that same one for her AG doll.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:54 AM   #364
DisneyFanDC
Mouseketeer

Hi Katie,

Longtime lurker, first-time poster, but I just love your TR's! You may be inspiring me to start my own, first PTR for our Christmas 2010 trip to the World. We are staying at the Poly, but seeing the beautiful WL decorated for Christmas is giving me second thoughts!

Looking forward to the next update!

Old 03-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #365
mickeysgirl17
Wish I was at Disney

Hi.

Found your trip report and read it all so far. LOVING it!

I have a question for you....

Did you get dizzy on soarin? You mentioned something about turning away. I sometimes get a little dizzy just sitting in the movie theater when the pictures on the screen move too fast and I wanted to try soarin next trip. Did you sit on the bottom row? I think I'm gonna request the bottom.

Anyway, can't wait for the rest. Looking forward to the next update. Your pics are great too!
First trip December 2006 9 Days at Pop Century, January 2007 1 day trip to MK, May 2007 1 day trip to MK, August 24th Pirate and Princess Party, May 2008 DD's birthday at MK! December 9, 2008 mvmcp May 2010 4 days offsite DD's 7th birthday and baby's 1st trip! December 2012 6 days at Pop Century, Deluxe dp, September 2015 , First Cruise on Disney Dream 4 night bahamian
Me DD DS

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon"-Will Turner
Old 04-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #366
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Katie,
Great and fun updates! Thank you so much for sharing the disney magic with the children...
sounds like a wonderful day!
as for Star Tours the ride; I did not get to ride last year due to Ashton but it has always been one we have enjoyed. In fact Danny and Dayne managed to ride twice last May. If you like Star Wars you will enjoy the staging area and the ride...if you can give it a shot in Dec I would say to try. I'm sure your DH and Abby will really like it.
Your welcome! It was a GREAT day!! I think we are def. going to have to try it when we go back. My brother in law and my hubby are Star Wars fans! Thanks for the info!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdotla View Post
Great updates! Love the Lightening McQueen photo!

And another great report about WC...people really seem to be all over the map on this one. We haven't been, but I think we will have to check it out!

Really? Why? I know nothing about pin trading - fill me in!
You would love WCC! It is so great for ppl with kids! The pin trading thing is kind of over my head, but I hear that some of the pins on Ebay are not "official" Disney pins. Just make sure they are official or no one will want to trade them. I think it is a big money saver, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinolichfamily View Post
Great updates...just read them all!

Love the idea of using Mickey Ears for autographs! May have to steal that idea on our next trip as my kids dont even have Mickey ears yet!

Yay for Cars 2!! I had no idea...we Cars!!

Glad to see a good review for WCC..I am thinking of maybe trying to add it on to our ADR list if I can fit it in somewhere....plus I really want to check out WL too!

Looking forward to reading more!
Thank you SO much for reading!! We love Cars too! I know it will be really cute...can't wait!

The Mickey Ears were a big hit with the kids, and they look great on our shelves at home!

WCC is wonderful with kids! It keeps them entertained while you enjoy your meal. We really, really enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredy338 View Post
I love the caricatures (sp?). Anyone have the price list for those? Would love to get my two-year old's done this December!

Great trip report. Keeping me sane until our next trip
Well, from what I can remember,it was about $40 plus tip for the artist. It was a little more if you wanted a background picture too. He was very patient with my 2 year old and drew fast enough so that he did not need to sit for very long.

Thank you SO much for reading!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney<333 View Post
Parade cutters aren't cool. I can't believe those people took your spot when you went to the stroller!!!! At least they apologized. That was really nice of you to give the kids your spot. I'm sure you added some magic to those kids' day.
The parade is so much fun! We loved it. I love how live and upbeat it is.
Yay for meeting Mickey, Up characters, and Leo and Annie with short lines. I love Mickey and Abby's pose. The pictures with the Up gang and the little Einsteins are just too cute. I'm so glad Aiden got to meet his cars. He must of been on cloud 9.
I don't do Star Wars because I get sick on it but the rest of the family did is last May. They were very disappointed in it. A lot of people like it, I just guess we aren't big Star Wars fans.
We love WCC! It's so much fun! I wanted to eat there in May but there just isn't time. Hopefully we'll eat there when we go for either MVMCP or MNSSHP! Oh no about feeling sick. I hope it was just allergies and it went away just as quickly as it came. I know how the hubby having to work at Disney is. A few years ago we were on Spaceship Earth and Mitch's crackberry goes off. He checks his email and he sees that his partner missed up on scheduling all of their appointments. He needed of the ride pronto. (of course it broke) He then went to the room for a few hours. Hopefully one day we'll be able to take a trip with out the blackberry.
The ketchup is too funny!

OH MY! I am so happy that my DH is not the only one! ha! I am afraid that I will get sick on Star Tours, so I think I will send my DH first. He will be honest with me!

I did end up feeling a lot better, thanks!

We had very good character interaction that day! I think we got lucky. OH we love the parade too!! Thanks for reading!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laashley View Post
Having been catching up on your trip. Love, love to see disneyworld through others eyes Getting me so excited for our upcoming trip. Can't wait for WCC- you had such a fun experience Hope you got to see Tiana- a character us louisiana girls can't miss! BTW, you are my first post (all the reading got me motivated to join in)
WOW! Thank you so much for making me your first post! WCC is great and they make dinner so much fun! Wish I would have been able to take more pictures! I am about to post about Tiana---she was wonderful~~ Thanks for reading and joining in!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
Aww, how sweet of you to let those kids have your spot for the parade Hopefully that experience taught the parents to find a spot earlier for their next parade!

WCC sounds yummy! You keep reviewing these places I never thought about going and making me want to eat there! I might just have to give that place a try!

The Belle dresses are so cute! I can't wait to hear about Abby's reaction!
I think you guys would love it! The food is so good and the atmosphere is fun!
Abby will be excited about the dress! She wants Sleeping Beauty too, so I may order it for her! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandbella View Post
Agh Katie you keep making me want to go and change my ADR's! First your glowing review of LTT and now this rave review of WCC!! I am having to restrain myself from going to the Disney Dining page and checking for availability. That would mean totally rearranging our schedule though so I am trying to control the urge! Seriously though, I am glad you guys enjoyed it so much. It looks like a lot of fun and very good food. I would love all that ketchup!

And you handled the parade situation very nicely. You're right, it's not the kids fault the parents aren't as prepared as you!
HI!!! HAHA you are making me laugh! Don't change your well thought out ADRs~ I am afraid that the LTT will not be as much fun without the characters, but we are going to try it again in December to see! The kids would LOVE WCC and exploring the WL. I know it is SO tough to pick restaurants!! I love ketchup too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
Great updates!
Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
Aww, that was a great update! Again, my little Lily was so excited to see pics of your kids with the Einsteins - she was so happy to see the Annie and Leo pics. I am hoping we'll get to see them when we are there and that she won't be too afraid of them in person!

Love the caricature pic. That's such a great memento from the trip.

WCC looks like a good meal. I wasn't able to convince my DH to go there this time around, maybe next time. It's on my to-do list for a future trip though.
Lily will love the characters! They are very slow and gentle with the younger ones! The picture is great, we love looking at it! WCC is the best of both worlds. GREAT food and keeps your kids entertained! We absolutely love it. Hope you can go one day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believeinfairytales View Post
To answer your question about Star Tours, WE LOVE IT! But- I know that it is not for everyone. It can be jerky, but you really do feel like you're on a crashing space ship. Too fun.

HOWEVER - it could totally use a refurb to make it more modern. The demo shows people wearing 80's clothes.
HAHA I would love to see the people in the 80's clothes. I think I will send my DH and DD on first to see if I can handle it. I think they are really going to like it! I heard from someone that they are going to refurb it. You think they would have already with the new movies that came out! Thanks for reading!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
Glad to hear that you spoke up for your spot at the parade. I too know that Disney overload feeling, but I wouldn't steal someone's place. People are something!

You hit the jackpot at Animation Studios with the characters and no lines! Loved the character pictures in there. I really want to see the Incredibles!

WC sounds yummy and fun! We've never eaten there. Sorry your night wasn't the best. I got very lucky because DH took his work cell phone on our first trip to WDW, but it wouldn't work as soon as we crossed the Florida border!! I was so happy about that!

I love the caricature! It is so neat that he drew the mickey ears on! I love that!
WOW! How lucky that his cell wasn't working! hehe. It was a pain but hey, it was paying for our trip, right?

We got great characters that day! The incredibles were there that day, but the kids did not want another pic(they were burned out-ha!) My DH and I thought they looked really cool.

We love the caricature too! We like to look at it and remember our trip!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #367
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacikristine View Post
Yep, I got it. No worries!! I still have my Heart Family, but I can't find some of the Mickey Stuff. They're in a box under my bed with all my other Barbie stuff. I can't believe you loved Heart Family too!!! Aw, thanks so much! We're excited to have a baby someday, we just don't know quite when...

Now, about your update!

FANTASTIC update!!! What a great ending to your DHS and WL day. It was super sweet of you to give those kids your spot. I'm sure it meant a lot to the family. And you got some GREAT shots!! I can't believe the characters stopped right in front of you!

The picture with Abby and Mickey is adorable, and so is the one with the UP characters! Michael and I wanted to take our pic with the UP characters, but it was way too long of a line. The picture with Leo and Annie is just PRECIOUS! How perfect that they wore their shirts that day!!

The picture with your hubby and kiddos outside of Star Tours is great! And honestly, I don't think you're missing anything by not riding it. It's definitely not something we care to do again. It's pretty bumpy, and I just didn't enjoy it.

The WCC sounds like a blast! I keep on hearing such great things about it! My parents are going to WDW in June (I'm so jealous!!) and staying half of the time at the WL (my dad is paying for their stay since he'll be at a conference), and then after the conference, they're renting points at AKL. I'll have to tell them to look into getting an ADR at WCC! Oh--and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the caricature! HOW CUTE! He did such a great job capturing your kids' expressions. I've had two different ones done (one in elem. school, and then one in HS) and they're just SO much fun. I'm sure your kids will love that picture forever!

Great update! I'm anxious to read more!
I searched the Heart Family on Ebay! The Disneyland ones are SO cute! I especially loved the coloring book!!

We got some great pics with the characters that day! I had a feeling that Star Tours would be pretty bumpy--and I do not do good with that! I will let my DH try it out first!

I am jealous of your parents too! haha. They will LOVE the WL!! The WCC has some pretty fantastic food. It is so nice that it is right there in the resort as well! Thanks for reading!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
I hope you felt better quick but it still sounds as though you had a fun evening
I do end up feeling better! It was just a little cold. Luckily, the kids did not get it! Despite the cold, it was still great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Great update Katie! Happy that the spot stealing guests didn't get too out of hand. Nice of you to give your spot to their kids. Since everyone gets up to dance during that parade it all worked out. I loved all your characters pics, the one with the Little Einsteins is adorable! Glad you liked WCC, it's one of our favorite's too. Sorry you were starting to feel sick though. The caricature of the kids is so cute! I had one done of Kaylee at AKL last month. But it looks more like me than her well try again in June. I love Abby's Belle Dress and Kaylee has that same one for her AG doll.
HAHA! I would love to see that caricature of "you"! I think Abby will be shocked that there are dresses small enough for her AG doll!! I hope all of the packing is going good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFanDC View Post
Hi Katie,

Longtime lurker, first-time poster, but I just love your TR's! You may be inspiring me to start my own, first PTR for our Christmas 2010 trip to the World. We are staying at the Poly, but seeing the beautiful WL decorated for Christmas is giving me second thoughts!

Looking forward to the next update!
Wow! Thanks for finally posting!!! I would love to read a PTR by you! When are you going in December? We will be there as well! The WL blew us away! We were so impressed with the Lodge...I don't know that we will be able to stay anywhere else! I hear it is extra beautiful during Christmas! Thanks again for posting, looking forward to talking to you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysgirl17 View Post
Hi.

Found your trip report and read it all so far. LOVING it!

I have a question for you....

Did you get dizzy on soarin? You mentioned something about turning away. I sometimes get a little dizzy just sitting in the movie theater when the pictures on the screen move too fast and I wanted to try soarin next trip. Did you sit on the bottom row? I think I'm gonna request the bottom.

Anyway, can't wait for the rest. Looking forward to the next update. Your pics are great too!

Yes, I got dizzy, but in a motion sickness kind of way. It was not too bad most of the time..just when they did quick dives down. We did get the front row. It is a wonderful ride, just feels sooo REAL! Thank you SO much for reading!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #368
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Don't forget about my links to all of my updates on page 1

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to everyone! I have had a LONG and CRAZY week! So glad it is over and I have time for another update!!!

So, today was our last day at the Wilderness Lodge! Our plan was to enjoy a relaxing day in the MK with no pressure, just walking around and seeing the sites, jumping on rides with little wait. It was another beautiful day, and was not quite as cold as it had been, so we were anxious to get going!

While we were getting dressed, Aiden and Abby played with Aiden’s new Mickey Mouse House that he got on Main Street during our second MK day! Isn’t it just adorable?!

I used their custom T-shirts again today, but this time with black fleece pants. **Just a little back note, I spent a lot of time in the laundry room this trip! It was a nice one and was right next to the Counter Service, Roaring Forks! It took us 2 days to realize there was a “back” elevator that will take you right to Roaring Forks and the laundry room! It did feel very odd walking through the lobby with a load of dirty clothes!

On our way to the boat dock, we took a walk around the pool and looked at the wonderful little coves and look-out spots they had. What a great place to explore!!

There were even little ducks enjoying a nice swim in the warm pool water.

We quickly boarded the boat and were on our way to the MK!

Now, our main goal today was to find Princess Tiana and Daisy! My DD has not been able to meet either of them yet and she was so anxious to do so! I asked the CM on Main Street if they could let me know when they would be out, but they seemed to have no idea. Oh well, we decided to keep going and be on the look out!

Main Street was pretty much empty and there were wonderful entertainment along the way!

We decided to head to----FRONTIERLAND!

We really wanted to check out Country Bear Jamboree.

We got a quick popcorn snack before heading in. There was about a 10 minute wait, so I was happy to have gotten something to keep the kids busy while we waited. Pretty soon, we were welcomed inside! The theater was so charming!

I know that there is a big debate to keep or get rid of this show. We loved it! We are kind of suckers for “old time” shows like this, so we may be biased. But, it did keep the kids entertained (which I was very surprised by) and the bears were just adorable. Here are some pics!

This was my favorite! She came down from the ceiling on a rope swing!

All of the bears came back out for the finale---

The show was really cute and actually funny! My kids loved it and my son especially liked these guys who talked from the wall!

When the show was over, we said goodbye to the bears and decided to ride our family’s favorite..Aladdin’s Carpet Ride!

We cut through Frontierland (right by country bears) straight through to Adventureland. All of a sudden, my DD gasped.

“JASMINE!”

We had never met Aladdin or Jasmine and there they were, greeting guests! Abby grabbed her autograph book and got in line. About 5 minutes later, we were meeting them!

They were amazing!! Aladdin was especially convincing. He commented on the kid’s shirts and said that they all had “A” names because they were all the best (Aladdin, Abby and Aiden)! Then he said “you can’t forget Abu!” He was just great! They talked to the kids for a long time and we were so impressed!

We got this great pic of my DD with them—

Now..off to ride the carpets! We actually rode 2 times in a row…we just LOVE it!

Shot of where Jasmine and Aladdin were from my carpet—

Cont on next post...

Last edited by BippityBoo; 04-02-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #369
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

We really wanted to meet Tiana, so we decided to try where we saw her during our first day at the MK. She was in the gazebo right behind Liberty Tree Tavern. We walked through Frontierland and saw these musicians walking the street. LOVE that about Disney! You are even entertained when walking

When we arrived to the gazebo, we could not believe our eyes!! It was Princess Tiana AND Prince Naveen!

We got right in line and the CM informed us that we were the last people of the day! WOW! We got super lucky!

My DD was so excited, she was dancing all through the line. Finally, it was time to meet them!

They asked us where we were from and we said “New Orleans!” They both clapped and hugged the kids and commented on Mardi Gras coming up, the Saints and beignets! They were so full of personality and totally in character. Again, my husband and I were so impressed!

They made it seem that they really lived in New Orleans…look how great Prince Naveen was with the kids.

After about 5 minutes of talking with them, we finally got a few photopass pics. Isn’t Tiana’s dress absolutely beautiful?

We were getting hungry for lunch at this point. We were excited to try a new place for us—Columbia Harbour House! When we got there, the lunch crowd was in full force, there were barely any tables available! So, we decided to ride Haunted Mansion again and wait it out. Aiden had fallen asleep at this point on my husband’s shoulder, so the nice dark ride was just great.

I got some pics of the “waiting room” at the beginning of the ride this time!

When we were getting into our buggies, there was a couple who was in their 70’s in front of me. The lady looked at her husband kind of wearily and he said “What? Are you scared? Don’t worry, we will be just fine.” I thought that was the sweetest thing I have ever seen!

The ride was great, as usual! I got a pic of the bride with the ax in the end.

Then I did a super-duper Disney no-no.

Out of habit, I raised the flash on my camera at the end of the ride and took this picture of the little ghost girl toward the exit.

I hope I did not ruin the ride for anyone with my large FLASH! But, it is cool to see the face and how they use “mirrors” to put the image of her face into it. Woops

When we exited the ride, we were totally shocked to see that there was a very long line into HM with a 15 minute wait! We looked over at Columbia Harbour House and it looked empty. I guess everyone was done with lunch a ready to ride HM! Perfect for us---on to LUNCH!

I can not say enough good things about CHH! The lunch was so fresh and the atmosphere was nice and relaxing. We loved the coastal theme! I got the new shrimp basket and I was really impressed with how good it was. My kids got nuggets ( I am sure) with grapes. It was nice and quiet inside and my son continued his nap while we enjoyed our lunch.

After our wonderful meal, we decided it was a good time to head back to the WL to begin packing and let my son sleep.

On our way out, I shot some pictures of the beautiful Christmas decorations.

Just then, I saw her….DAISY!

She is one of my DD’s favorites. As you may recall, we got turned away to see her in DHS and my daughter was excited to meet her. This was our chance!

I sent my DH with my son back to the room so that he could continue to sleep and my DD and I got in line. We waited for just a little bit and while we did, the CM made an announcement that they were ending the line for Daisy right behind us because she had a lunch date with Donald We just barely made it!

We had a very cute photo session with Daisy—

After meeting Daisy, we loaded onto the boat to the Wilderness Lodge! When we got back, my son was just waking up and we found the most AMAZING towel display EVER!

Look! All of their animals are swimming! The blue “water” is a blue trash bag. So creative the kids just loved it!

After admiring the towel pool, I began to pack. I was very sad, but looking forward to our last night in the MK!

UP NEXT: Do we like watching Spectro in Frontierland instead of our usual Main Street spot? Mother Nature changes Wishes…do we get the memo before it is too late? Stay Tuned!

Last edited by BippityBoo; 04-02-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #370
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Awww, I'm so glad Abby got to meet Tiana and Naveen and Daisy! And what a bonus that Jasmine and Aladin were around too! It sounds like they were all just wonderful.

Packing to leave already? But I'm excited to hear how your night turned out!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #371
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
Awww, I'm so glad Abby got to meet Tiana and Naveen and Daisy! And what a bonus that Jasmine and Aladin were around too! It sounds like they were all just wonderful.

Packing to leave already? But I'm excited to hear how your night turned out!
Thanks~! They were SO amazing

I know, packing is the WORST! We have a fun night ahead...can't wait to update about it! Also, a pretty full last day at the AK the next day. Still have about 4 more posts. Can't believe it is almost done though!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #372
Believeinfairytales
DIS Veteran

You got so lucky with the character lines! I'm so glad for Abby that she got to meet Princess Tiana AND Daisy.

Bummer about this being your last day. It is so hard knowing it is your last day and trying to just SAVOR every moment! I'm sad the TR is coming to an end, too! I've really enjoyed coming along on the journey with you guys.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #373
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believeinfairytales View Post
You got so lucky with the character lines! I'm so glad for Abby that she got to meet Princess Tiana AND Daisy.

Bummer about this being your last day. It is so hard knowing it is your last day and trying to just SAVOR every moment! I'm sad the TR is coming to an end, too! I've really enjoyed coming along on the journey with you guys.
We did get really lucky with the lines!! I guess that is the great thing about going in January!!

I have really enjoyed having you read! I still have one more MK post, 2 Animal Kingdom posts (the day we check out) and then some of our "favorites". I hope to start my PTR on May 17th...hope you join in
Old 04-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #374
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Terrific update!! So glad you guys got to meet Tiana and Naveen! That dress was GORGEOUS! Awesome that they were so much character with your kids, too!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #375
mom2mek
Obsessed with Disney

Great updates, Katie! I bet having that New Orleans connection made the meet with Tiana and Naveen even more special. I'm hearing their voices in my head right now and I bet it was just fabulous! Her dress is gorgeous!

Yay on the character lines! I'm so glad she was able to see Daisy! We have yet to meet her - her line is always crazy!

Great towel display!!

Love all the Wilderness Lodge pics - the resort is so beautiful! I hope to get to stay there one of these days!

Sara

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: