Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #1666
APX
Mouseketeer

A zoo?! No one told me about this zoo, im sad now.
APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #1667
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by APX View Post
A zoo?! No one told me about this zoo, im sad now.
What???? You didn't get the memo???

kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #1668
nerdylightbulb
Brendon Urie's stalker
I ♥ Magnus Bane
Having a fiesta with Kish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post

I brought Boo to our room with began a habit that we kept for the next couple of mornings. So she could see the pictures from the day before. We all went in together this day. The girls once again separated from us, but for some reason I think Loho was with us. He was going to Fantasyland with Bawb, Boo and Belan. My mom had decided that she was too sore from the first day to go again on Tuesday. No comment because I am a nice daughter. Or I play one.
That's a good picture of my FF5 shirt :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalagirl5 View Post
Loving the pics! I never get sick of seeing the little ones hugging characters like that. It's so adorable.

I'm so glad you explained the backpack situation. I did a double take, wondering why Bawb was wearing a Camp Rock bag. Nerdy Cookies may just be my new role model, even though she's younger.
Why thank you c:

I've got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and I know now that I'm so down.
nerdylightbulb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #1669
kaoden39
Hugs

June 15 cont again....

When last we left we were in line for Pixie Hollow.

Weird Bike Guy giving Boo more of a birds eye view as it were.

Getting closer....

Here is Nerdy with the beautiful and friendly Silver Mist. She offered me Pixie Dust so I could visit Neverland, but we decided that without wings that even with a happy thought it would be too difficult.

This is Nerdy with Tinkerbell. Who by the way Nerdy Cookies wanted to be when she grew up. She once asked me if she could be a fairy when she grew up. I told her I didn't see why not.

Nerdy with Tinkerbell and Terrance. I love how Terrance is dressed.

I was frustrated because the way they rush you through we got separated from Boo and Belan in the line so we got no pictures of her with the fairies. During this line I started getting text messages from Loho, his tumor in his leg was really hurting and he and Bawb were ready to leave for at least a while. I kept telling Loho different places that were cool for him to go rest at while we finished the line.

WBG hurried off to meet up with the boys to let them know where we were and that we would be on our way soon and Loho's tumor has been a big concern for us. Yes, it is benign but it is in such a place it could break the other bone.

Some pictures WBG took on the way to meet the boys.

When we left Pixie Hollow there was the face painting place and we stopped so that Boo could get her face painted.

And so we headed back to the room with plans to come back that evening after Loho had a chance to rest his leg. But he wasn't feeling good, so I decided that we should just order pizza in and relax in the room. Honestly I was glad to do so. Bawb came and visited in the room and it was a nice relaxing evening.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #1670
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

I just love the way you feel when you're in Pixie Hollow!!! The theming there is awesome & you do feel like you're there. Last trip we saw Fawn & Tink......really hoping Addy gets to see some different ones & having Terrance there would be a bonus!!

Bummer your sons leg was an issue....but you probably knew it might be. Glad you got an evening to relax!! (when at Disneyland, sometimes a good reason is welcomed cuz normally you don't want to stop)
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #1671
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizNee Luver View Post
I just love the way you feel when you're in Pixie Hollow!!! The theming there is awesome & you do feel like you're there. Last trip we saw Fawn & Tink......really hoping Addy gets to see some different ones & having Terrance there would be a bonus!!

Bummer your sons leg was an issue....but you probably knew it might be. Glad you got an evening to relax!! (when at Disneyland, sometimes a good reason is welcomed cuz normally you don't want to stop)
And the next day was DCA, I wanted to be my best while I was there. I have to ride Soarin' that is my must do ride.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #1672
Karenann*
Wishing upon a Star...

I am loving every pic and description!!!!! Barely on right now, trying to fit everything in the last 2 days before we leave YIPPEE!!! Hope you are feeling better and better.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #1673
GoofySon'sMom
DIS Veteran

Pixie Hollow looks so cool. DS wants no part of it and I admit I am not too keen on the fairies but I really would like to see the surroundings.

Sorry to hear your son's leg was giving him issues. Hoping to read that he felt better after the evening of rest!
- Mom and Son Going Back -Another 10 days of Deluxe Dining 8/25 - 9/5/2011
Mom and Son Eat the World -11 days of Deluxe Dining ~Mom and Son Eat the World Part 2-With Dad this Time

Offsite 1987, 1988, 1990; Grand Floridian - 1991 (Honeymoon); Port Orleans French Quarter - 1993, 1994; Animal Kingdom Lodge - July 2004 (DS's First Trip); Wilderness Lodge - July 2005; Yacht Club - August 2006; Mom & Son Weekend @ Contemporary Resort - April 2007; Port Orleans Riverside - August 2007; Mom & Son Trip to POP - August 2008; Family trip to POP - December 2009; Disneyland's Paradise Pier Hotel - July 2010; Pop Century - August 2011; AKL/CSR/ASMo - August 2012; Mom & Son Food & Wine Trip to ASMu - November 2012; Mom & Son Trip to Art of Animation - March 2013; Mom & Son Trip to Caribbean Beach - August 2013; Disney Dining Diva Trip at Pop - December 2013
GoofySon'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #1674
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karenann* View Post
I am loving every pic and description!!!!! Barely on right now, trying to fit everything in the last 2 days before we leave YIPPEE!!! Hope you are feeling better and better.
I had my return visit to the Dr yesterday. All the infection is gone. So that is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofySon'sMom View Post
Pixie Hollow looks so cool. DS wants no part of it and I admit I am not too keen on the fairies but I really would like to see the surroundings.

Sorry to hear your son's leg was giving him issues. Hoping to read that he felt better after the evening of rest!
Pixie Hollow is cute and if you want to see it I think you can probably go see it after dark without fear of crowds and fairies.

Loren's leg is an issue until he has his surgery. Thank you.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:22 PM   #1675
APX
Mouseketeer

Glad your doing well, and hopefully the surgery on the leg will go without any problems whatsoever.
APX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #1676
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by APX View Post
Glad your doing well, and hopefully the surgery on the leg will go without any problems whatsoever.
Thank you. It should, Loho has a good orthopedic surgeon. I will be starting on DCA day. I am hoping that I can get at least one of the kids to come and post their part of the trip.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #1677
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

I had some catchng up to do

Looks like your evening at DTD was fine. Love the lifesize Woody and Darth Vadar Legos. Super cool

Submarine at night is so pretty

Awesome pirate ship

Boo is adorable of course, espeically ones where she hugging the characters

Bummer about DS leg. Did you set up his surgery yet?
Old 07-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #1678
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
I had some catchng up to do

Looks like your evening at DTD was fine. Love the lifesize Woody and Darth Vadar Legos. Super cool

Submarine at night is so pretty

Awesome pirate ship

Boo is adorable of course, espeically ones where she hugging the characters

Bummer about DS leg. Did you set up his surgery yet?
Yes, you did, I am glad I hadn't started the part for today yet.

I love DTD, it is such a treasure trove. There will be more from there for Thursday of the trip. Grown up fun!!

I don't think the Columbia is supposed to be a pirate ship. They are defending against the pirates of Pirates Island. They have this hole bit they do with a cannon and the island.

I think the lagoon is so beautiful at night. There is something quite romantic about it.

Boo's is real cute, and the best birth control I have ever met. Kacy babysits her and now doesn't want any kids for a long time.

No word from the Dr office on the surgery yet. I am giving a month from when we saw him to call and ask. I realize he is busy so I am giving him a little space. Thank you for asking.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #1679
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Great update and pics.

Yes, I know they have GCV but I'm thinking I would need to save up my points for Hawaii and could just do like you did and get a regular hotel room close by.

The Cheshire Cat tail looked really cute. I think I could only eat one marshmellow though ... it looks super sweet.

Speaking of sweet, Boo in the yellow cupcake shirt -- I got that same shirt from JC Penney (I think) for Elizabeth!

Boo is so adorable with the characters.

I love, love, love Pixie Hollow. That looks like a wonderful place to be.

Sorry to hear about Loren's leg.

Oh, so the Dumbo ride in CA is over water? That's really cool!
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #1680
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshay View Post
Great update and pics.

Yes, I know they have GCV but I'm thinking I would need to save up my points for Hawaii and could just do like you did and get a regular hotel room close by.

The Cheshire Cat tail looked really cute. I think I could only eat one marshmellow though ... it looks super sweet.

Speaking of sweet, Boo in the yellow cupcake shirt -- I got that same shirt from JC Penney (I think) for Elizabeth!

Boo is so adorable with the characters.

I love, love, love Pixie Hollow. That looks like a wonderful place to be.

Sorry to hear about Loren's leg.

Oh, so the Dumbo ride in CA is over water? That's really cool!
Thanks.

I figured you would know but I wanted you to see the pictures I linked to.

They are sweet, I didn't try one, but, I did try the Tigger Tails and they are so sweet.

What a small world. I love JC Penney. My kids still get clothes there.

She was just amazing with them wasn't she? The only one she didn't like was Terrance in Pixie Hollow and she wouldn't go near him.

I fell in love with Pixie Hollow.

Thanks about that. Hopefully we can get the surgery over with so he only misses one year of marching band.

Oh it looks like Dumbo is over water but that is an illusion.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: