Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #16
stacy87
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdancer86 View Post
Hi really appreciate all input on the plans so far!
Have you been at this time before, I'm nervous about crowd levels!!!
My friends have booked rose and crown to watch the fireworks on the 4th, but too late to change plans now!

Ok girls totally love shopping where is your favourite place in Orlando for bargains? I'm going to free up some time after wet'n'wild!!!

This will be my first ever trip to WDW so am will be just as nervous as you about the crowd levels! Although I will be hitting the Florida Mall to do some shopping!

Will post my pre-trip itinerary too and see what people think!
Old 03-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #17
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Most Disney thinking this week has been on Disney couture jewellery...i really really love it and have narrowed it down to a few pieces, even repierced my ears on sunday DIY Style to get some tink gold hoops!

this is a necklace my mum got me for christmas which is I think is really pretty but its a fairy and not specifically tinkerbell...so undecided if it will be accompanying me to florida?...

my mum also brought me this back from her free September trip to orlando...hmmm a theme is emerging, gotta love tinkerbell

got these pyjama's in New Look's Sale...

and just wanted to post a picture of my special valentine's day rose...maybe dbf is listening after all!!!

So been mentally debating with myself all week, sad I know about the advantages/disadvantages of continuing to hunt for disney themed clothing (finding it really hard to locate nice affordable disney tanks) or just wear a plainer outfit and bling it up with some disney couture jewellery?
irishdancer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #18
LouDisney
DIS Veteran

cute!

LouDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #19
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

hey there! I didn't even know you had a PTR! Well, I'm here!! Can't wait to read more and see more pictures!!

*keala*
jenniferkeala808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #20
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK

Hello!

Just so you know, it'll be a good idea to break those sandals in soon, if they're new. If you don't, they will kill your feet, and I'm so not kidding I had bad blisters after swapping out my work shoes while still working there.

Anyway, everything looks awesome! Just wear sunblock! Hoping to read more!

Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR/PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DBF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #21
hollisterluva92
DIS Veteran

Love all the purchases! I too have at least 6 pages of stuff i've bought for my trip! ((bad Deva)).........Love the pink dress and the first dress You should come over and check out my ptr! Can't wait to read more!

2013-DCP Spring--Entertainment Costuming/Character Performer
2010-Port Orleans Riverside (Mother/Daughter Graduation Trip) (Age 17)
2008-Saratoga Springs (Grandparents & Grandkids) (Age 15)
2007-All Star Music (High School Band Trip) (Age 14)
2004-Animal Kingdom Lodge (Age 11)
1998-Grand Floridian (Age 6 and Brother 6 months)
1997-Grand Floridian (Age 5)
1996-Grand Floridian (Age 4)
1995-Grand Floridian (Age 3)
hollisterluva92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #22
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Those PJ's are soooo cute!! I LOVE them!!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #23
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

subscribing!

You & DBF look like a really fun couple.. how exciting it's your first trip to WDW together!

I love all your outfits too!

I'm a trainee accountant as well ... at least another 2 years of studying for me, eeek!

Emma x
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #24
lildamo
Mouseketeer

All caught up! I love all the outfits you've purchased - I'm already mentally shopping for our September trip!

Your trip looks great, and good call to stay at the Hard Rock for Express Pass. I love that hotel (and all the ones at Universal!).

Can't wait to hear more!
lildamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:39 AM   #25
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDisney View Post
cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkeala808 View Post
hey there! I didn't even know you had a PTR! Well, I'm here!! Can't wait to read more and see more pictures!!

*keala*
hi, thanks for coming over!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFirefly View Post
Hello!

Just so you know, it'll be a good idea to break those sandals in soon, if they're new. If you don't, they will kill your feet, and I'm so not kidding I had bad blisters after swapping out my work shoes while still working there.

Anyway, everything looks awesome! Just wear sunblock! Hoping to read more!
will definitely have to start breaking in the shoes soon, beauty is pain does not constitute a good idea for a busy orlando holiday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisterluva92 View Post
Love all the purchases! I too have at least 6 pages of stuff i've bought for my trip! ((bad Deva)).........Love the pink dress and the first dress You should come over and check out my ptr! Can't wait to read more!

been enjoying all your updates, mine are much slower!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raecheal View Post
Those PJ's are soooo cute!! I LOVE them!!
and a bargain at £8 think thats about $12 right now, the poor exchange rate is not helping my shopping budget for the outlets!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post
subscribing!

You & DBF look like a really fun couple.. how exciting it's your first trip to WDW together!

I love all your outfits too!

I'm a trainee accountant as well ... at least another 2 years of studying for me, eeek!

Emma x
hi!!! tend to overpurchase on the outfits so going to have to stop soon so I can still buy some new clothes when i get out there! Uggs, juicy couture and victoria secret and sephora is my ultimate fav!

thats cool to meet another trainee accountant on the dis!!! i've got mocks in a few weeks and motivation is hard to come by...have you got big exams in June?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildamo View Post
All caught up! I love all the outfits you've purchased - I'm already mentally shopping for our September trip!

Your trip looks great, and good call to stay at the Hard Rock for Express Pass. I love that hotel (and all the ones at Universal!).

Can't wait to hear more!
Hard Rock Hotel costs more than our other 13 nights combined but is definitely one of the things i'm most looking forward to, thanks for coming by!
Old 03-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #26
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

thought i would post up some pics of our night away as will be our last proper adventure before we set off for London and Florida!!!

For DBF's birthday / our 1 year anniversary / valentine's day, I treated him to an overnight stay in a very fancy hotel in Belfast (only 40mins drive away from us) and we each got a full body swedish massage and chilled in the lovely spa!!!

Excuse the wild hair!!!

we were so excited to be wear+ing robes, and felt a bit sneaky walking through the hotel corridors, but was so lovely, wish I could afford a massage more often!!!

The castle was once resided in by an Irish bishop, considering they take a vow of poverty he was doing pretty well!!!

really loved this wee gate!!! although this photo looks like I forgot to put on my skirt!!!

my new credit card arrived today, so off now to research my best price options for both the flex ticket and the disney 7 day base ticket!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:52 PM   #27
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

wow looks like you had a lovely time at the spa!
lol I think we have the same hair-type.. mine wants to curl but I straighten it every day!!

Emma

ps - where is your blue coat from? I really like it! x
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:57 PM   #28
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the posting. It looks like you both had an amazing time! How sweet of you to book it. I loooove getting massages, Dbf not especially. He actually fell asleep during our last couples massage and complained that he was sore afterward...

Love the feeling of a new plastic!! Any luck on the tickets?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:45 AM   #29
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

I didn't know you started a PTR, just glanced at it in your siggy. Off to go read back now
Stefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #30
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Ok all caught up now and am loving your plans, sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast.

You Spa weekend sounded great and the hotel looks beautiful

Loving all your holiday purchases and that Tigger Rose is so cute

Looking forward to reading more
Stefy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: