Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #256
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Hi!

So sorry to hear about your exams.. I've failed some too, it's a horrible feeling - but glad you've been able to retake & get on with them

Would love to hear how your July trip to Florida was!

Emma x
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #257
Mindy5767
Loving My DVC Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFirefly View Post
Awww, I'm sorry you failed your exams, but I'm glad you had a good time on your trip! I'm still around (obviously ) whenever you get around to your TR
that's ok. I'm still working on my August trip report and I'm going back in 38 days so I better get a move on. I don't even have school or work! I haven't even put my trip report on the DIS. Its still being typed on Word.

I didn't think it would be this hard to know what to write. I guess next time, I'll have to do the report day by day, online. I'm glad we'll have internet on this coming trip because we'll be staying DVC and won't have to pay $10 per day for internet.

Mindy5767 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #258
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Hey Cathy! So glad to hear from you! Sorry about your exams but it sounds like you're back on track!

I can't WAIT to hear about your July trip. Too bad we didn't get to meet up at all....maybe next time!
NikkiLovesWDW! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #259
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
I hate packing! I always feel like I'm going to forget something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727 View Post
Definitely! I wouldn't mind doing a split stay- spending a couple of days on property at Universal and then hopping over to Disney for a week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy5767 View Post
That's why I have a very detailed Disney packing list. I have one for winter months and one for summer. I have been continuously updating this packing list for 10 years, so its been thorough. I tell myself that if I go over the list, item by item (page by page)... I cannot forget anything important. And Florida isn't the Amazon.... they have the same stores we do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Pan Fan 22 View Post
Safe travels!! Have a great holiday!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post
hope you have an amazing holiday!!!

Hope to read your TR when you get back!

Emma x
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamingdebby View Post
Have a fantastic time! I can't believe it is time!
Quote:
Enjoy your vacation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Have a fabulous vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Quote:
Have an amazing vacation! Can't wait to hear about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to hear about everything!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raecheal View Post
Have a great trip girl, I can't wait to hear all about it!!! ENJOY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
I missed so much! I'm sorry!!

I even missed the big send off dangit!

I hope you are having the time of your life! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigitte7723 View Post
Just found this and read through it! Hope you post a report when you get back Have fun!!

Thank you for all the kind wishes prior to our departure!!! feels like years ago now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Hey girl!!!
Just checking in with you!!!!!
Quote:
Just checkin in to say hi, girl

I've been away so long! but I knew if I even came on and read one trip report or even thought about mine my willpower would disappear and it would be see ya later revision!

Quote:
Awww, I'm sorry you failed your exams, but I'm glad you had a good time on your trip! I'm still around (obviously ) whenever you get around to your TR

Thanks, now I've got some more free time, I really want to record my trip and share the magic we had!

Quote:
Are you going to do a TR from your July trip?!
Yes!!! just want to try and get caught up on some of the trip reports I had been following first...but hopefully this weekend will be a start! I'll be over to yours asap!can't wait to read how it went

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post
Hi!

So sorry to hear about your exams.. I've failed some too, it's a horrible feeling - but glad you've been able to retake & get on with them

Would love to hear how your July trip to Florida was!

Emma x
Thanks emma, sorry to hear about your exams too, failing is so horrible and looks like I might be facing even more repeats...boo! but pretty determined to get through them!

I am intending to start my trip report this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy5767 View Post
that's ok. I'm still working on my August trip report and I'm going back in 38 days so I better get a move on. I don't even have school or work! I haven't even put my trip report on the DIS. Its still being typed on Word.

I didn't think it would be this hard to know what to write. I guess next time, I'll have to do the report day by day, online. I'm glad we'll have internet on this coming trip because we'll be staying DVC and won't have to pay $10 per day for internet.
I'm not sure mine will be a very detailed trip report as I neglected to take any notes! but hopefully the photos will jog my memory! I'll be looking forward to reading through your trip report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLovesWDW! View Post
Hey Cathy! So glad to hear from you! Sorry about your exams but it sounds like you're back on track!

I can't WAIT to hear about your July trip. Too bad we didn't get to meet up at all....maybe next time!

Hi Nikki thanks, won't hear now til 24 November but trying not to think about it...I was looking out for you on our MK day (worst weather of our holiday!) but with all the mac's on and dashing from place to place to avoid puddles etc ...i'll prob be caught up on your trip report before I start mine and might even find you were elsewhere on that wet day!
irishdancer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #260
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Good, because I want to see how your trip went too!
tinkgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #261
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Hey sweet girl!!! I can't wait to hear how your trip went!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #262
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good, because I want to see how your trip went too!

I really want to start, but I also want to get caught up on all the other trip reports I had been following, all of a sudden i'm 30-40 pages behind on every one! but have started uploading the photos and hopefully will start soon. Although I'm a little bit nervous about starting i'm excited in equal measures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Hey sweet girl!!! I can't wait to hear how your trip went!

Thanks Heather, just getting caught up with all the pre trip reports I'd been following before I left...but as soon as I get back on track I'm ready to roll, just hope I can keep it interesting! Sometimes the heat/rain/fun/crowds/strawberry daquiri's made me forget to take as many photos as I'd intended!
Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #263
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdancer86 View Post

Thanks Heather, just getting caught up with all the pre trip reports I'd been following before I left...but as soon as I get back on track I'm ready to roll, just hope I can keep it interesting! Sometimes the heat/rain/fun/crowds/strawberry daquiri's made me forget to take as many photos as I'd intended!
LOL!! That must have been some strawberry daquiri!!! LOL!!!

You know I will be here waiting until you start!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #264
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Sorry to hear about your exams

Looking forward to reading your TR
Stefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #265
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Your back?
Old 11-03-2010, 07:47 PM   #266
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Sorry to hear about your exams

Looking forward to reading your TR
Thanks Steph!!! Reading all the other great trip reports and sort of reliving some of the memories through other people's photos has definitely got me motivated to get my act in gear and start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raecheal View Post
Your back?
Yes back and ready to rock and roll! been enjoying catching up on all the trip reports I had been following!

saw on your blog that you have already had your trip? should I read about it on your blog or are you going to start a report on the Dis...you know how much I loved your previous ones!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #267
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Ladies and gentlemen...ok actually just ladies for now! I have started my real life trip report as opposed to the mental one I've been intending to do for the last 3+months!

The link is in my signature! bit scared but really wanted to record my memories before they drifted away altogether!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #268
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdancer86 View Post
Yes back and ready to rock and roll! been enjoying catching up on all the trip reports I had been following!

saw on your blog that you have already had your trip? should I read about it on your blog or are you going to start a report on the Dis...you know how much I loved your previous ones!

I'll pop over to your TR, but you can read mine on my blog. I don't come over on the disboards that much anymore...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: