Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #3466
Ryansdad0727
DIS Veteran

My name is Mack and i just became a DVC member. My son is 8 months old and his first trip to Disney will be on December 18th 2010. We can't wait for him to go. I have been 3 other times and have enjoyed it more each time.
Polynesian: 1992, Port Orleans: Riverside August 2004, Old Key West: July 2009, Old Key West: December 2010, Treehouse Villas at SSR: December 2011, Old Key West: March 2012, Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge: July 2012, SSR: July 2012, Boardwalk Villas: March 2014, Bay Lake Tower: July 2014
Old 03-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #3467
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDadC View Post
Oh Barry you are on the right track you have the right course but still the wrong hole.there is another clue out the that if combined with your will give you the answer!
Surely, you're not suggesting I look at Tim's clue and guess the 6th Hole?
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #3468
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansdad0727 View Post
My name is Mack and i just became a DVC member. My son is 8 months old and his first trip to Disney will be on December 18th 2010. We can't wait for him to go. I have been 3 other times and have enjoyed it more each time.
Welcome to the Dad's Club! (Both on the DIS and in real life!)
Old 03-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #3469
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187
time to order me up a bag of dole whip mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Surely, you're not suggesting I look at Tim's clue and guess the 6th Hole?
We have a winner!!!!

Center of the green overlooking the Mickey sand trap on the Magnolias signature 6th hole.
Dis Dad's Club Member #187 Dis Dad's Facebook Club Member
Tickets $,Travel $, Rooms Costs $,Putting a smile on a childs face=Priceless Keep up the Magic

Old 03-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #3470
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187

Quote:
Welcome !!!! Emmas dad will be around shortly to greet you.
You will enjoy it more and more each time for the next 45 or so more yrs( depending on which DVC you got)As they say life only gets better!!!
Tickets $,Travel $, Rooms Costs $,Putting a smile on a childs face=Priceless Keep up the Magic

Old 03-30-2010, 03:36 PM   #3471
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiJo View Post
My guess would have to be a golf course at Disney somewhere. Maybe the one on the Sassagoula River with the Mickey sand trap.
Right theory with the sand trap wrong course.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #3472
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?

Quote:
We have a winner!!!!

Center of the green overlooking the Mickey sand trap on the Magnolias signature 6th hole.
Here's a Google Map view of the hole for those interested.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...01187&t=h&z=20
Old 03-30-2010, 04:43 PM   #3473
AirGoofy
DIS Dad#341
Savvy!
I have yet to snag one of those recliner seats right in front of the big screen TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Oh heck NO. DW was posting on there and didn't realize she was signed in under my account.
The horror. Giving your wife your password? Say it ain't so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperdaave View Post
Likewise, I have both of Deb's lists from a few months ago. Anyone can feel free to send me a PM w/your e-mail address and I'll be happy to forward to you...
I found them today. Wow, big e-mail attachments and a lot of material to read. Something to save for work.

Quote:
I must be really bored or totally out of my mind! Here are a couple more ideas for a logo/T-shirt design using logos already on the VistaPrint site. ....

I like the party bus better than the van. I like the idea, because different shirts could be designed, with the same front, and different laws on the back. I hope the bus seat one doesn't cause a fight at DW.
DIS Dad #341
WDW Commando #187
Disneytopia LIVE! DVC Trip Reports
2011 Dis Dads Pro Football Pick'em Champion
Old 03-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #3474
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Welcome Mack! [I]and. Congrats & Welcome Home!

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 03-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #3475
oregondaddyof2
Dis Dad's Club Member #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoofy View Post
I love it... i would surely buy one and sport it at WDW...
Old 03-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #3476
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Mike, thanks for taking the time to try and put these together. I like this one!

Quote:
Welcome Mack! Congrats on joining DVC and on becoming a dad!
Old 03-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #3477
lawsonsontour
a Dis Dad #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDaddy-O View Post
Holy cow guys, I go away for a few days and you guys fill over 20 pages. At this rate we will be in IV in no time. Well guys, I am officially unemployed, I woke up this morning and for the first time in a long time I didnt have to do my 1 hr commute to work. The restaurant is pretty well ready, we ordered our inventory today and am going to shop for some other things first thing in the morning. Wednesday, I will be having a party and feeding all the people who helped with the renos or are good customers for free. Any Dads who want to come are welcome.

Thurs and Fri are the busiest days of the year, Fish and chips for good friday is very popular. I will try to come and say hi soon. Wish me luck fellas, talk to you soon.

Opening weekend is going to be crazy!!
GOOD LUCK FOR THE WEEKEND

Old 03-30-2010, 05:40 PM   #3478
MiJo
DIS member since 1999 and DIS DADS CLUB Member #335

Welcome, Mack!

T-shirt stuff:
Guys, thanks for the positive feedback on the shirt designs. Here's what I can tell from the site:
The T-shirts are 100% cotton and there is a sizing chart on the site, in case anyone would like to order one.
The pricing for one short-sleeved shirt would be $7.12 for the shirt printed on the front only; $4.99 for having the back printed; no additional charge for white, and an extra $2.99 for ash grey or black; Total: $15.10 plus shipping.
I'm not sure what we (I) would have to do to get the logo on the site with the DIS DAD's Party Bus lettering on the vehicle. The bus logo does not have that lettering on it; I added it as a text box. I would have to contact them. If there is enough interest here in the same logo (red bus), I will look into it. It might be a few bucks to have it added but I will pick that up.
Keep the opinions and suggestions coming in! The T-shirt post is # 3459.
DIS Dads' Club Member #335 DisDads Facebook Group Member
Disneyland 1971; Off site 6/90; Dixie Landings (POR) (Alligator Bayou) 9/99; Coronado Springs (The Ranchos) and Portofino Bay (USF) 12/00; AKL, 2002; POFQ, 2003; POR, 2005 (Acadian House); POR, 2007 SeaWorld, 2007; POFQ, 2009.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #3479
lawsonsontour
a Dis Dad #419

Quote:
WELCOME ON BOARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
OK fellas....

It is in its early stages but I can see this one going down the tubes very quickly!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2431304
i really do think that this is the only thread on these boards that people can have an opinion that gets debated without a fight

Quote:
Dave I felt the same way when I was able to accomplish this task.Small victories for us non computer literate guys
i told my DD today that i could do this with so much pride in my voice and she just looked at me with what can only be discribed as pity in her eyes

Quote:
pppssssttt guys we have another birthday in the house

Happy Birthday Aaron
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoofy View Post
The horror. Giving your wife your password? Say it ain't so.

I found them today. Wow, big e-mail attachments and a lot of material to read. Something to save for work.

I like the party bus better than the van. I like the idea, because different shirts could be designed, with the same front, and different laws on the back. I hope the bus seat one doesn't cause a fight at DW.
LOVE THE SHIRTS...i will try to replicate them and get one printed when you have your final choice on them

Old 03-30-2010, 06:27 PM   #3480
MiJo
DIS member since 1999 and DIS DADS CLUB Member #335

T-shirts

I have contacted VistaPrint with a couple questions about saving the design on the site. I should hear back within 48 hours. Hopefully, this will be an easy process and will make the front design available to everyone who wants it. I guess the back design could be up to each individual member.
DIS Dads' Club Member #335 DisDads Facebook Group Member
Disneyland 1971; Off site 6/90; Dixie Landings (POR) (Alligator Bayou) 9/99; Coronado Springs (The Ranchos) and Portofino Bay (USF) 12/00; AKL, 2002; POFQ, 2003; POR, 2005 (Acadian House); POR, 2007 SeaWorld, 2007; POFQ, 2009.
Closed Thread

Tags
club, dad's, dis

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: