Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 09:44 AM   #2116
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

ok, i have to go the bakery to pick up my father-in-laws birthday cake for tonight.(easton baking mijo) do we want to take bets if i make it by the cup cakes!!!! ill have to slug them down before i get home or dw will have a fit. " trying to see if you can get your cholesterol from 300 to 350!"
Old 03-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #2117
trennr
DISDad #104
Oh, thee of little faith
Nate....

Sure is quiet in here today...

Register to remove

Old 03-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #2118
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187
time to order me up a bag of dole whip mix

OHHHH NOOOO
You guys are going to have to hold the fort down today cause I actually have to leave the house to do some work today .What am I going to do ? not used to physical work been home doing paper and office end of work for almost 2 months now> But I fear it is time to get back to the grind.The good news is work is building up and I Will be busy as hell the next few months.The bad news is it will interfere with me getting my daily dose of Disney.Oh well guess I will have to just take my music with me,maybe even my laptop lol.

Steve @ 2:52 I will be in South West Phila,just look down I will be waving to you From your elevation at that current time you might just be able to see me
Dis Dad's Club Member #187 Dis Dad's Facebook Club Member
Tickets $,Travel $, Rooms Costs $,Putting a smile on a childs face=Priceless Keep up the Magic

Old 03-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #2119
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by trennr View Post
Sure is quiet in here today...

You better return that cricket to Don's thread.That is one of the ones you guys chased away

Oh and my guess for the folder is "fruits and vegetables" this would be along the theme of the herbs n spices one
Tickets $,Travel $, Rooms Costs $,Putting a smile on a childs face=Priceless Keep up the Magic

Old 03-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #2120
trennr
DISDad #104
Oh, thee of little faith
Nate....

Chuck's Bungee (Rubberband) Jump...

Old 03-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #2121
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post
ok, i have to go the bakery to pick up my father-in-laws birthday cake for tonight.(easton baking mijo) do we want to take bets if i make it by the cup cakes!!!! ill have to slug them down before i get home or dw will have a fit. " trying to see if you can get your cholesterol from 300 to 350!"
I LOST!!! i didnt make it by the cup cakes!!! as far as anyone knows, i got 6 cup cakes. not 12!! when i got home, i went to put the cake in the fridge in the garage, it has strawberry filling and whip cream icing, my father in law drop off home made pickeled eggs!!!! life is great!!! cup cakes, pickeled eggs and home alone!!! now i just got to figure out how to get the red beat juice stains off my fingers by 4:30! ( i should have worn gloves)
Old 03-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #2122
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:

all the blood is gonna rush to his head if you leave him like that.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #2123
DisneyDaddy-O
Dis Dads Club Member #286
I'm sure those driving beside me thought I was nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDadC View Post
I need to get over to Daddy-O's tr thread and compliment his photos but did not want to quote the whole post. You guys see his dark pics? the are awesome. I am guessing he was in the car next to the ones he took a pic of with the ghostsBut the pics look as if he got out and took head on photos of them. Pretty good job if I must say!!
I am looking for a new camera before we go in Dec and his took great shots
Thanks for the kind words, I have to admit that all those pics were not taken on one trip through the mansion, this being Jonathans favorite ride I had a few opportunities to shoot in there. Yes, I was in the middle of both of those other pics, the empty car and the one of Carrie and Matthew. I was trying to get a shot of the dancing ghosts in the dining room, I think I have about 60 pictures of that but none really that I was very happy with. The trick in the dark rides is to hold steady and take a ton of shots and hope for the best. I shoot on full manual in the dark rides, because the camera would not be able to focus. I try different settings and basically try and trick the camera into doing what I want it to do. Memory is really cheap, I have said it before "thank God for Digital".

Oct 97 CBR Disney Honeymoon, Jan 06 AS Sports First Family Vacation, Jan 07 POR Jan 08 POP, Jan 09 POR, Jan 10 POR, AUG 10 POP, JAN 11 POR, AUG 11 POP,
AUG 12 ASM,CSR,SSR,POR(yep all 4),OCT 13 POR First Halloween Party and Food & Wine
,OCT 14 POR
Old 03-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #2124
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187

Quote:

There it is I knew Chuck was a dare devil. Chuck is the man!!! Looks like I was way off on the folder again

Old 03-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #2125
lawsonsontour
a Dis Dad #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiJo View Post
Smooth sailing and fair skies, Steve!

We're fans of Keeping Up Appearances and I really enjoyed Last of the Summer Wine when it was on........reminded me of the group here!
i live about 30 miles from where last of the summer wine was made.....and yes i do have the same accent as them.not got me flat cap i do say things like "ayup" and "nahthen ow's tha doin cocker"

Old 03-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #2126
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:

Looks like he's breaking into your cube "Mission: Impossible"-style in order to steal the hand sanitizer...
Old 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #2127
marvali
DIS Veteran

Hey, I found the Dis Dad's Club group on Facebook and joined in. Probably won't post much there as I don't spend a whole lot of time on Facebook, but I'm sure it will be some interesting reading.

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 03-05-2010, 02:35 PM   #2128
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawsonsontour View Post
i live about 30 miles from where last of the summer wine was made.....and yes i do have the same accent as them.not got me flat cap i do say things like "ayup" and "nahthen ow's tha doin cocker"
do you eat crisps or potato chips?
Old 03-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #2129
KTME
DIS Dad

I just had the best phone call ever. A friend of mine and his family are in EPCOT today and they have reservations at the Cape May Buffet for Dinner. Instead of asking a cast member for directions to the Buffet...he called me! I feel as if I have graduated to a new level of being a Dis Dad!

Old 03-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #2130
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPiGWqc1Kp8 NATE,turn your speakers up as loud as they can go and hit this link if your still at work.
Closed Thread

Tags
club, dad's, dis

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: