Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
Iott Family
DIS Veteran

Fellow Diser's can you check out my park itinerary???

We fly in on the 28th for a three night anniversary trip-NO KIDS! We are staying at the Poly, I paid for garden view so im hoping for a slice of sanctuary!

I have Ohana scheduled that night for dinner but the earliast I could get was LATE for us at 9pm. So we are heading to DTD for the afternoon and grabbing sandwhiches at EoS and doing some shopping. I thought we'd head back to Poly by 7pm using disney transpo and try and catch wishes at the Poly beach before checking in for our ressie @ Ohanas.

Friday morning I had originally scheduled a breakfast at Kona but called and cancelled because I dont want to be tyed down for morning vittles. I thought we'd grab a bite at Capt. Cooks or something at MK. Id like to spend a good portion of my morning/early afternoon at MK seeing and doing all the things we never have with 4 kids in tow and hitting a few of our favs like HM, PoC and Sp Mtn. We have 2pm ressies at Liberty Tree Tavern. We havent eaten here before so thats scary exciting, we usually do CP while at MK. Everybody loves Pooh and friends
After our vittles we are gonna hop the monorail over to Epcot and do a little WS and our fav 2 at FW. Maybe grab a snack in WS and catch illuminations that night. A grand marnier slushy is on my "to consume" list! Remember its a no kids trip

Saturday we are up with the birds and going to hit DHS for morning EMH with ressies at 11:20 for Prime Time Cafe. Another new scary exciting. We usually do pizza planet with kids in tow and last trip we tried Holly and Vine's breakfast buffet. It was good, younger two loved characters, oldest two loved the buffet aspect. Anyways, we are headed to AK after lunch UNLESS we deem a nap is needed! If we do hit AK keep your fingers crossed that EE will be up and running. Our last three trips have left us EE'less. Yes, thats right. As of yet, we have not gotten to ride EE....yeti or not. Id like to get a ride on EE before im walking with a cane!
So, after AK we are off to Poly for a nap if we didnt grab one earlier because we are going to be in MK that night from 7-9 so that we can catch both spectro and wishes. Another first. We were all set this last trip, in the park, kids all bundled and cheerful, when like dominoes, we all( 6 of us over the space of 4 days) started to fall ill from that lovely virus Disney was harboring this past Oct-March 2009. After Wishes we will browse the shops until the crowds abate then grab the monorail back to Poly for a night cap and slumber.

By the time Sunday morning gets around we will have to repack our bags and grab breakfast at Kona. I made ressies for 8am. Our town car picks us up at 10am for our trip to the airport and back to reality. I plan on catching a few hours of zzzzzz's on the plane ride home. DH turned in his frequent flyer miles and got us first class seating so it will just be us squished against each other!!!!

Did I mention no kids, no stroller, no big bag stuffed with essentials, no whining my feet hurt or I want that or this?????? It will just be us, two adults, one small shoulder bag weaving in and out of the crowds. Praying for lack there of, crowds that is!
Iott Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist

This sounds like a very fun trip!!! You might even want to go for two Gran Marnier slushies.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
Iott Family
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planogirl View Post
This sounds like a very fun trip!!! You might even want to go for two Gran Marnier slushies.
Two drinks would require a wheelchair I am such a light weight any more! Or maybe I always was But after so many years of gestation and no alcohol I get loopy after a few sips

Man, I hope DH doesnt see this He might just ply me with liquor and take advantage
Iott Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist

I love your excitement. I know that you will have a blast.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
topmonkeygirl
DIS Veteran

Looks good to me

It really is a "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".
topmonkeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: