Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
Karrie Davis
Mouseketeer

GREAT seafood place?

We will be there in on the 9th Both our family (CO.) and the family we are going with (MN.) are wanting some GREAT off site sea food.

What would you recommend?
Old 01-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
fausz4
Mouseketeer

In May 2009 we went to Bonefish Grill...It was one of the highlights of our trip! Our kids LOVED it (ages 12 and 7 at the time)and the wait staff was amazing. The food is great quality and they reworked a couple of the recipes for our kids. It is not a cheap place to go --- but it was worth it to us!

We went to the location at 7830 West Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819. We will definately eat there again!

bonefishgrill.com

Good Luck ---BTW ---- we will be there from Jan 6 - 10th!

1/10 - Our first trip w/o the boys! 05/09 - 17th Anniversary Trip with Family @ OKW! 07/96 - With DH, POFQ and a really bad off site hotel 09/05 - First Family Trip with DH, DS#1 & 2 and Grandpa Ray and Grandma Jean. OKW -2BD Villa In loving memory of my Dad... who only experienced the Magic once - but LOVED every minute! We will always cherish the memories!
Don't pity me or try to cure or change me. If you could live in my head for just one day, you might weep at how much beauty I perceive in the world, with my exquisite senses. I would not trade one small bit of that beauty as overwhelming & powerful as it can be, for "normalcy". - Anonymous
fausz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
Karrie Davis
Mouseketeer

Thanks! I will check out their site!

If any one knows any others we would like to go out a few times for seafood We don't always get the best here in Colorado - LOL
Old 01-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
singnring
DIS Veteran

If you will have a car and don't mind driving over to Titusville, the best seafood IMHO is at Dixie Crossroads.

We don't make a trip to FL without eating there at least once! I grew up in FL and miss eating good seafood. DC takes care of me!

A couple of years ago, I heard they also had a restaurant on I-drive. I don't know if that is still there, and I never ate there so I can't speak for how it compares to the Titusville location.

I can tell you though, it is definitely worth the drive to Titusville!
singnring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #5
BLTLDZ
Loving our DVC :)

Hands down, either FLying Fish, on the Boardwalk OR Todd English's Blue Zoo located in the DOlphin Hotel.