Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
sherry8253
The TF hopes to brighten your day too!!!

Question AP Menu Question

I am hoping someone who has been to AP during the last few weeks can help me out. Some menus have buffalo steak listed and others buffalo short ribs. Does anyone know if buffalo steak is back on the menu? thanks in advance for info
Old 01-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Checking the artist point menu here on the DIS shows Buffalo Steak was on the menu in December.
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

I ate at Artist Point during both my Sept/Oct trip and again during my Dec 12th-20th trip and the buffalo steak was on the menu both times. When I was there in the fall there was a manager walking around asking how everyone was enjoying their meals and how they liked the menu. Because I was dining solo that trip he came by my table twice and spent quite a bit of time talking to me. I mentioned that I was really glad the buffalo steak was back on the menu as I'd missed it. He commented that yes, it was back on to stay and that removing them had been a big mistake as that and the salmon are their two best sellers.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKW Lover View Post
Checking the artist point menu here on the DIS shows Buffalo Steak was on the menu in December.
Unless the menu's changed within the last two weeks, that menu is not completely accurate. When I was there both in early Oct and again two weeks ago, the sides that came with the buffalo were not the sweet potato gratin that used to come with it. Instead it came with a dark chocolate red wine reduction, ancho dried cherry compote on top, sitting on a bed of goat cheese polenta, with an asparagus spear on each side of the plate, and some yellow beets around it.

Just FYI: They've also changed the berry cobbler between the time I was there in Oct and again two weeks ago. It's much smaller and not near as good. Instead of the black raspberry ice cream and lemon drizzle that used to come on it, it now comes with an orange amaretto ice cream, which is really not very good at all and it doesn't have all the different kinds of berries scattered all around it, like it used to.

Last edited by aubriee; 01-03-2010 at 04:01 PM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: