Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
xApril
DIS Veteran

Blackout Days & Employee Tickets

My friends' mother works at Universal and she has some tickets that she is going to give her daughters and I so that we can go to the parks.

One of my friends says that we can go tomorrow and the blackout days don't apply to the tickets. Is this true? There is of course a blackout day tomorrow, being New Years Eve and all, and I was just unsure since I've never tried to go on a day like this before. So, will we be turned away or will it work?

Is it going to be crazy busy since it's New Year's Eve?

Thanks in advance!
xApril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
phamton
Proud Redhead
My husband is right...It is all about me!Shooting your own exhaust is like cheating at solitaire

DISboards Moderator

There is a phone number on the back of the team member comp tickets. Call that number and you will get a recording listing the black-out dates.

And yes, NYE is traditionally very busy.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
xApril
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamton View Post
There is a phone number on the back of the team member comp tickets. Call that number and you will get a recording listing the black-out dates.

And yes, NYE is traditionally very busy.
Are the blackout days different than the normal blackout days, do you think?
xApril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
phamton
Proud Redhead
My husband is right...It is all about me!Shooting your own exhaust is like cheating at solitaire

DISboards Moderator

Sometimes they are different. Many times, black out dates are lifted on team member comps so the only way to know for sure is to call that number. I don't have a team member comp ticket right now or I would just tell you the number.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: