Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #151
k_reile
Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!

i was told when we were at WDW that child swap is available for rides that have a height restriction because we tried it for buzz and we not able to use it!
Old 03-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #152
eagles1281
Die Hard Philly Phan

Quote:
Originally Posted by exwdwcm View Post
Thanks for reading! We will actually be going back again this year Dec 4-11th- so same time frame. Where are you staying? we just bought DVC, so we are going to BLT, our new home resort!
We are staying at POP, tried to get into Poly or Contemp but we are going with two other couples who are not to thrilled about spending that much for a room. Cannot wait, rally looking forward to visiting during the holiday season and MVMCP.
ASSp: Jun 2000
Poly: Sept 2003
Off-Site: Oct. 2005
ASMo:April 2007
Pop: Feb. 2008
Pop: Dec 2010
Contemporary: Oct 2012
AKV: Dec 2013
DCL 3 Night & BLT 3 Night: Oct 2015
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #153
exwdwcm
wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_reile View Post
i was told when we were at WDW that child swap is available for rides that have a height restriction because we tried it for buzz and we not able to use it!
That makes sense I guess on some level, good to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles1281 View Post
We are staying at POP, tried to get into Poly or Contemp but we are going with two other couples who are not to thrilled about spending that much for a room. Cannot wait, rally looking forward to visiting during the holiday season and MVMCP.
I've never stayed at POP, but would like to experience it sometime, I hear such good things about it! You will absolutely love the holiday season!!! Which MVMCP are you going to do? We are thinking maybe that tues or thursday.

WDW College Program-Fall 96
84, 86-FTW, 93-FTW, 97, 98-OFFSITE, 00-POR, 03, 04, 05-GAYLORD, 04-POFQ, 05-POR, 06-CBR, 07-AKL, May 09-DIS Podcast Cruise, DEC 09-DAP/WL, Sept 10-DL, DEC 10 BLT, FEB 10 JOINED DVC! AUG 11 DLH, OCT 11 BLT, NOV 2012 BLT
Old 03-02-2010, 10:59 AM   #154
eagles1281
Die Hard Philly Phan

Quote:
Originally Posted by exwdwcm View Post
You will absolutely love the holiday season!!! Which MVMCP are you going to do? We are thinking maybe that tues or thursday.
I do not know yet, was waiting for schedule to be released (which I don't know when that is) but i'm reading they do it on Sun, Tue, Thurs. Is this right? If so, probably Sunday or Tues.
Also, when do tickets go on sale?
And do you know if there doing the free dining again?
Sorry for all the questions during your Trip Report
ASSp: Jun 2000
Poly: Sept 2003
Off-Site: Oct. 2005
ASMo:April 2007
Pop: Feb. 2008
Pop: Dec 2010
Contemporary: Oct 2012
AKV: Dec 2013
DCL 3 Night & BLT 3 Night: Oct 2015
Old 03-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #155
exwdwcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles1281 View Post
I do not know yet, was waiting for schedule to be released (which I don't know when that is) but i'm reading they do it on Sun, Tue, Thurs. Is this right? If so, probably Sunday or Tues.
Also, when do tickets go on sale?
And do you know if there doing the free dining again?
Sorry for all the questions during your Trip Report
MVMCP tickets usually go on sale like May 1st. Pricing is typically:
ADVANCE PURCHASE: Adults: $55.38; Children 3-9 $48.99
Usually it is on sunday, tues, thurs and fridays. The weekend ones are more crowded (fri/sun). We did a tuesday and found it to be the least crowded from what I've heard and experienced.

no idea on free dining. I had just gotten a pin for it last year in the fall when they announced it was free to the public anyhow. They will wait for an incentive like that until probably early fall, once they can see how the bookings are going. They only will offer such incentives if bookings are low and they need to get more people to fill rooms. You can't really count on them offering anything, since it all depends on how the numbers are crunching at any given time.

84, 86-FTW, 93-FTW, 97, 98-OFFSITE, 00-POR, 03, 04, 05-GAYLORD, 04-POFQ, 05-POR, 06-CBR, 07-AKL, May 09-DIS Podcast Cruise, DEC 09-DAP/WL, Sept 10-DL, DEC 10 BLT, FEB 10 JOINED DVC! AUG 11 DLH, OCT 11 BLT, NOV 2012 BLT
Old 03-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #156
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

I was a few updates behind, but I'm caught up now! Great updates! I'm looking forward to hearing how Pooh likes HDDR!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

Old 03-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #157
exwdwcm

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17th- part II

After our nice rest, we were all up and at ‘em, ready to meet in the lobby at 5:15. We took the boat over to Fort Wilderness, which is so convenient from WL. We were there in no time. HDD is a favorite of my parents, so we had to do it! We do it almost every trip and always have a good time. The last trip, Nene was picked to participate in the show as the dancer, which was funny since she teaches dance at the high school she works at and was their drill team director. We also had fantastic seats last time, that big round table right in the middle. It was perfect. With a party of 13, we didn’t really expect to get great seats, but we had paid for the TIER 1 seating, so we knew we would be on the first floor and towards the front a bit.

So we took the boat over and I went to check us in at the window. We did not want to do the photo, so we passed on that. Some of us found rocking chairs on the porch of Trail’s End and just relaxed. A few of us went over to explore the general store. We would have explored a lot more, but it was now raining. One of the few times during our whole trip.

We purchased a few things in the store and then saw the amazing Christmas display at the large camper in the space right near the store. This is like one of those displays you probably saw on the HGTV Disney Holidays special with Samantha Brown. It was incredible to see in person. They must be snowbirds that come down and stay in FL all winter. They had so many Disney themed lights and displays, including a lot of Pooh ones which Pooh loved. And then in the cab/window of the large camper were TONS of stuffed animals, mostly Disney- filling the front dash and windshield completely. There were lots of folks coming over to see the display and other campers driving by in their golf carts. It was a lot of fun to see that- another special holiday moment at Disney! It was especially cool after seeing it on TV!

We headed back over to get in the line for the show. Before they started the ‘tiered’ seating packages, it used to be sort of first come, first serve. I remember standing in that line forever, hoping we would get a good seat. Now with the tiered pricing, we didn’t have to worry, they pre-assign the tables anyhow. So soon we were heading in for the 7:15pm show. Lo and behold, we score once again- front row seats! We were split into two tables- but one was at the very front left corner and the other was second row right next to it. Nene/Jeff and Wowo and her family took the far corner table and then my parents, Nancy, Chase and my family took the other.

The show got going and we enjoyed the barbeque, I especially love the beans. Wow, I just have a bean thing huh- between the beans here and the black beans at Mexico! LOL. Pooh also enjoyed the beans too! Of course, an almost 2 hour dinner event isn’t very kind to my poor Pooh who has a very small attention span. He enjoyed the show at first, but soon he was trying to get up and run around the restaurant, which was not acceptable. So I had to go outside for about 15 minutes with him. That was no fun and was the second or third meal this trip that I had to do that. It wouldn’t be so bad, except I was missing the show now. The show was as cute as always, and Pioneer Hall was decorated so pretty for the holidays.

[img]
When I returned, they were making selections for the audience participation. And guess who got picked? My niece Ally and BIL Mike! Ally wore the little head gear and Mike and her both had to sing a song. It was way too cute! Once again, we were lucky to be picked!

They also kept teasing my dad. Giggling Clair, the blond, kept going to sit in his lap and kept referring to my dad throughout the show- ‘Oh Jim!’- she’d come over and kiss his cheek etc. Then the redhead got in on it too! He is pretty shy, so this was hilarious- he would turn beet red everytime she came over! Soon enough dessert was being delivered and we all enjoyed it. Not to mention the all you can drink beer and sangria! We participated in the music and singing and had an overall fabulous time!

So as the show ended, I think it was about 9 or 9:15. We headed out and had to get Pooh’s stroller and take a bathroom break. We were instructed by cast members that we needed to head to the buses, not boats, that the boats were not operating, there were also signs saying so. So Nancy, Chase and my family headed towards the bus depot and waited about 20 minutes. My parents, Nene, Jeff and Wowo’s family were not to be found. Turns out the boats were running- but I guess, they just discourage folks from taking it as not to overload it? I don’t know. But the rest of my family went and got on the boat. Turns out, they were in for some pixie dust and we missed out! As they arrived for a stop at the Contemporary first, there was Peter Pan! You might have heard of the little pirate cruise/WISHES cruise they offer and apparently Peter had just landed at the dock. So they all got to see him and get pics and hang out pretty much one on one! How cool is that? But yeah, we missed it. We were sitting on a crowded bus, all wet from the rain. So we made it back to the WL and tucked in for another night.

So what would tomorrow bring? Would we stick to our schedule for AK in the am and Dinner at Le Cellier in the pm? Find out!

SANTA’S NICE LIST
  • Family being picked for Hoop Dee Doo show
  • Awesome seats at HDD!
  • Seeing Alice and Mad Hatter at 1900 Park fare (two of my favorites!)
  • Seeing the cool holiday displays at the campers at Fort Wilderness
SANTA’S NAUGHTY LIST
  • Pooh acting up at HDD so I missed some of the show!
  • Missing out on the Peter Pan hook up since we took the bus after HDD
  • Nasty sprinkling rain/weather

Old 03-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #158
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

GREAT update!!! I know that my in-laws would LOVE HDDR, but I am worried now long my 2 year old (will be 3 when we go) will last. He does really well during long dinners, but he may get too excited and want to run and play there. What do you think?

On my last trip I learned not to take the CM's word for it! While most of them are really helpful and have wonderful information, some times there is miscommunication or, like you said, they try to divert the crowds! So bummed you missed out on Peter Pan, but it still sounds like you had an amazing day!! We still have yet to meet Peter and Wendy..some of our favorites too

I am SOOOO excited to hear about your LeCellier meal! We are doing the Candlelight Processional Package there in December
Old 03-05-2010, 11:01 AM   #159
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

I'm finally all caught up!

Pooh's obsession with trash cans is too funny! I love the ones of him with the Streetmosphere character at DHS!!

The Wishes dessert party looks fun! I kind of wish we had set that up one night on our trip as well, but in the planning, it didn't really fit in with all of the other stuff we wanted to do at night. If I did the party, I'd have to also see Wishes from my regular campout on Main Street another night, because I'm ridiculous like that! But your pictures came out great of the fireworks from where you were sitting. How lucky on getting that front row table! And DH and I definitely enjoy our desserts.

HDD looks fun as well! I haven't done that since the first or second time we went as a family when I was 12 or 13. And of course at that age, I was "too cool" for a silly show like that. I have been reading lots of TRs where they've gone to HDD, and I think we'll have to plan on attending when we go on future trips.

JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
Old 03-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #160
exwdwcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
GREAT update!!! I know that my in-laws would LOVE HDDR, but I am worried now long my 2 year old (will be 3 when we go) will last. He does really well during long dinners, but he may get too excited and want to run and play there. What do you think?

On my last trip I learned not to take the CM's word for it! While most of them are really helpful and have wonderful information, some times there is miscommunication or, like you said, they try to divert the crowds! So bummed you missed out on Peter Pan, but it still sounds like you had an amazing day!! We still have yet to meet Peter and Wendy..some of our favorites too

I am SOOOO excited to hear about your LeCellier meal! We are doing the Candlelight Processional Package there in December
If he does well during long dinners, then you are probably good. plus my little guy had just turned 2, so he is still at that really antsy phase. My nephew, who had just turned 3, did fine and sat through the whole show. My son is just one who won't even watch more than 5 minutes of TV. He is always on the go and can't sit still long. He likes to be playing and active, not watching a show, tv or sitting still. I bet your son would do fine. There is such good entertainment there! I do recommend it.

You can often find Wendy right near the exit of Pirates. There is a bathroom hidden in the corner over there- to the right of hte pirates exit/gift shop (great bathroom, not crowded!) and she is usually right there with little lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
I'm finally all caught up!

Pooh's obsession with trash cans is too funny! I love the ones of him with the Streetmosphere character at DHS!!

The Wishes dessert party looks fun! I kind of wish we had set that up one night on our trip as well, but in the planning, it didn't really fit in with all of the other stuff we wanted to do at night. If I did the party, I'd have to also see Wishes from my regular campout on Main Street another night, because I'm ridiculous like that! But your pictures came out great of the fireworks from where you were sitting. How lucky on getting that front row table! And DH and I definitely enjoy our desserts.

HDD looks fun as well! I haven't done that since the first or second time we went as a family when I was 12 or 13. And of course at that age, I was "too cool" for a silly show like that. I have been reading lots of TRs where they've gone to HDD, and I think we'll have to plan on attending when we go on future trips.

lol- i totally understand about wanting to see WISHES from the main street vantage point too. I know, i did miss seeing hte castle exactly centered between the fireworks. it is still great though, but i know what you are saying!

HDD is definitely worth doing again as an adult (plus all you can drink beer/sangria!) It is something to check out again though.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #161
exwdwcm

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18th

So we near the end of our trip, only 2 days left in the parks! Today’s plan was originally visit Animal Kingdom for the second time, then dinner at Le Cellier and Epcot in the evening. However, after waking up, we decided to hit the MK since it was looking pretty dreary and rainy out. We weren’t sure what to expect though since this was the ‘weekend’ before Christmas week, so I feared the crowds would start getting heavy.

But boy was I wrong! We got to MK early as always- we usually would miss rope drop, but would arrive right at opening or 10 minutes after. This day, we headed first again for a second ride on Dumbo for the trip. As we were waiting in line, it started pouring! And I mean pouring! We were under the covered area, thankfully, but our stroller was not so lucky! Good thing I had extra ponchos, which served to cover the wet stroller later for Pooh to sit in. Then we headed for a quick breakfast on Main Street with Dumbo out of the way! We enjoyed our first time in the bakery this trip and sat down to a yummy cinnamon roll with juice! Everything looked and smelled so good in there.

I’ll definitely be stopping in there more from now on. Just enjoying our breakfast at a table at the end of main street (near the ice cream shop) was one of those special moments I really remember and cherish- nearing the end of our trip and just taking time to relax, sit down and take it all in.

But that didn’t last long……so off to the carousel and Pooh rides, then we let Pooh play a bit at the Pooh playground. Too many Poohs? I thought so. Fantasyland was EMPTY. I was shocked.

It stayed that way all morning. I guess the rain really drives folks away.

It wasn’t really raining much, if at all anymore by this point, but still cloudy and dreary. Pooh really enjoyed the playground and did not want to leave.

Next we headed over to Adventureland for another visit to Pirates. Afterwards, we just had good timing and caught one of the Pirate fights outside with Captain Jack Sparrow. It was so much fun to watch! So glad we got to see it. When Pooh is older, I am sure he would love to participate. The Captain looked pretty good too! J

We did a bit more exploring and caught Lilo and Stitch on our way out in adventureland. The line was pretty short, so we stopped for a pic. We didn’t stop for many character pics this trip, since we had so many character meals (Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey’s, 1900 Park Fare and Norway). But next time, I do plan to stop more often for them, as Pooh gets older, I think he will recognize them more. He wasn’t afraid or anything, he just didn’t really know who most of them were, except Mickey and Pooh. The kid won’t sit still long enough to watch a movie, so all he knows is short clips of watching Pooh and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But I did enjoy seeing Lilo and Stitch.

So then we explored a little of Main Street and headed for the exit.

We had 7:30pm reservations for Le Cellier that evening, so we wanted to get back and rested up. PLUS, we had a change in plans……the kids loved the babysitting service so much earlier in the trip, that we decided to use them again this evening. The first time we used them was for our dinner at Shula’s and drink around the world. Well given Le Cellier is a little more high end, and I didn’t want to deal with a toddler that doesn’t sit well at meals……we just decided it best to use Kids Nite Out again! We actually called them that morning and were able to get a sitter for that night. Talk about convenient! Mom offered to pay so we could have a nice night out again, adults only. By now, on our 8th full day, the kids could use a break and weren’t hurting for park time anyhow. We arranged to have the sitters there at like 5 I believe.

So we had another little break and then off we went to Epcot. We set the kids up with room service pizza again and they were fine. We enjoyed a little time at Epcot first, but I forget what we did. We did check out the UK and its shops a bit. I know we headed back to Le Cellier by 7, to see if we could get in earlier. NO luck, so we waited it out.

Finally we were called and seated at a long table near the back. There were 10 of us. Most of us had eaten here before. Our server, can’t remember his name- was fantastic! In fact, we made a point to ask for the manager when we left to let her know how fabulous he was! Hopefully he got a little guest fanatic card or something out of it. Anyhow- again, fabulous service, so we all started with some beverages, I was getting really sick by this point. You might remember that I mentioned Nancy was really sick. She had been staying in the room the last few days and only coming out on occasion, like tonight. I had such awful sinus pressure and pain. I couldn’t taste or smell much either, so I was disappointed that I wouldn’t be able to taste that well for this great meal. Bummer! But a good reason to go back (and we are planning to on this Dec 2010 trip!). Anyhow- I think I passed on the booze, since I wasn’t feeling hot to begin with. Other partook in a beer or other beverage. Some ordered salads and most of us had the famous cheddar cheese soup (which I now have the recipe for!). Yum, from what I could taste anyway!

Most of us had a steak for dinner. I had the famous filet I think. Everything was really good as usual and my entire family loved their meals. The server made special accommodations too for some of us that wanted a different side with our steak than what was on the menu etc.

Everything was perfect…….again, from what I could taste! Lol I ordered the s’mores for dessert, which were good, but I think next time I’ll stick with the chocolate mousse!

Our meal was very good and near the end, right before dessert, we hear Illuminations going off. Oh crap!!! We totally forgot and missed it. Bummer again. Unbelievable that in a full 9 day trip, we never caught it. We caught a little of it on our drink around epcot night, but not all of it. So we were pretty disappointed in that.

We headed towards the front and stopped to ask for the manager where we gave a glowing report of our server. She wasn’t surprised and said he gets compliments all the time. It’s nice to experience that level of famous guest service at Disney. I know folks complain many cast members are mean, rude or down. But this one was great.

We did explore the area a bit, but didn’t completely do the world showcase, we were saving it for tomorrow.

So by the time we finished, it was after 9:30pm. But good news- it was EMH night until 12:30am! Not that any of us planned to stay that late. I know a lot of us split up to hit rides. I think we headed to do mission space (no spin)- although I would have done the spin version, but line was longer. We also checked out test track, we waited in line for a bit- probably 20-30 minutes. We had also gotten fast passes earlier. But I didn’t want to keep waiting, so I went to shop while Alan rode 2-3 more times! I went in Mousegears and shopped to my heart’s content, which was nice.

We ended the night late, but not super late, I think we were back by 11:30 or so. We relieved the sitter again and were off to bed, with dreams of a great meal in our heads!

SANTA’S NICE LIST
  • Yummy main street bakery and quality down time eating
  • Fabulous meal at Le Cellier
  • Awesome service at Le Cellier
  • Low crowds at MK that morning
  • Babysitter!!!

SANTA’S NAUGHTY LIST
  • Rainy day
  • Wet stroller!
  • Missing Illuminations
  • Being sick!

Old 03-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #162
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

Great update It's fun to have adults night out once in awhile and esp if the kids have fun with the sitter. I've never eaten Le Cellier and hope to on our trip this December. Too bad you can't ask for a certain server to ensure a great dining experience. Do you know if a person can ask for their food to be served separately on the plate? I know this is weird but I've seen the great pics of food being served and I don't like my steak juices running all into my mashed potatoes or other dishes. I know - I'm kooky!! But 3 of my kids are the same way (darn heredity!!)

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
Old 03-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #163
k_reile
Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!

I started getting sick at Le Cellier too! It was all downhill the rest of the week from there...but luckily my mom had a z-pack on her...so at least that helped fight the fever.

I had the chocolate "moose" this past trip...soo good! I had the smores during our first visit to Le Cellier in 2007 and i found it very hard to eat...not that I was still hungry at that part either! LOL!

The one thing my mom wanted Caleb to do was play in Pooh Corner...but only because he likes to poo in the corner...and she just thought it was funny! LOL! It was too cold...and he was asleep for most of the times we were in the MK! LOL!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #164
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

GREAT update!! YAY for low crowds! Even more yay for Babysitters

I am sorry that you did not feel well at such a great dinner. The EXACT same thing happened to me at Whispering Canyon. I could barely taste the delish food and had to leave early. At least you got to ride good rides and enjoy adult time!

Can't wait for your next update!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:56 AM   #165
exwdwcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
Great update It's fun to have adults night out once in awhile and esp if the kids have fun with the sitter. I've never eaten Le Cellier and hope to on our trip this December. Too bad you can't ask for a certain server to ensure a great dining experience. Do you know if a person can ask for their food to be served separately on the plate? I know this is weird but I've seen the great pics of food being served and I don't like my steak juices running all into my mashed potatoes or other dishes. I know - I'm kooky!! But 3 of my kids are the same way (darn heredity!!)
I am sure they would accomodate your request to serve the potatoes and steak separately. Every disney restaurant i've been to has been great about special requests. heck, one time my sister and i shared a filet at California Grill (we were having appetizers and dessert and couldn't eat a full entree). The server brought it already split and basically gave us full portions of the sides each too! You will really enjoy Le Cellier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_reile View Post
I started getting sick at Le Cellier too! It was all downhill the rest of the week from there...but luckily my mom had a z-pack on her...so at least that helped fight the fever.

I had the chocolate "moose" this past trip...soo good! I had the smores during our first visit to Le Cellier in 2007 and i found it very hard to eat...not that I was still hungry at that part either! LOL!

The one thing my mom wanted Caleb to do was play in Pooh Corner...but only because he likes to poo in the corner...and she just thought it was funny! LOL! It was too cold...and he was asleep for most of the times we were in the MK! LOL!
yeah, the smores were hard to eat. i hated that was i so sick and could barely taste anything. really made those last few days of the trip not as much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
GREAT update!! YAY for low crowds! Even more yay for Babysitters

I am sorry that you did not feel well at such a great dinner. The EXACT same thing happened to me at Whispering Canyon. I could barely taste the delish food and had to leave early. At least you got to ride good rides and enjoy adult time!

Can't wait for your next update!
oh, love WCC! yes, we did enjoy our adult time, we just might have to get a sitter for this Dec trip coming up again. it was really nice!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: