Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #226
DWGal210
DIS Veteran

Hi there!

I'll go back and read, but just wanted to pop on and say hi!!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #227
disney<333
DIS Veteran

Page 16 is down right wrong. Sorry I'm so late.
My guess is 83 steps. Harper looks so excited to be going to Disney! Hope nothing gets to serious with her daddy though.
Happy New Year!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2010, 11:24 AM   #228
stace208
DIS Veteran

I understand the problem with school calendars. That's why we are going after Christmas. Plus, since we had to work until the 22nd this year, I am fairly certain we'll work to that or the 23rd next year. My DH doesn't want to be there on Christmas day so I figure if he's willing to go after, I will take it!!! In a few years the stars will align and we'll have that whole week before Christmas off again and I'll talk him into another Christmas trip.

So, did Keeley make it her new year resolution to talk to her mama?
Old 01-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #229
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

I'm glad everyone made it to the airport and Harper is so cute

Just seen that we were there at the same time, well I left on the 22nd so briefly anyway

Last edited by DisneyJo; 01-01-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #230
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Harper looks so cute in her first visit t-shirt! Stomach bugs and WDW do not go together so hoping everyone kicked it quickly. Sorry to hear that the bright eyed excitement of some didn't last throughout the trip.

Looking forward to more!

Old 01-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #231
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Happy New Year!!!

Harper is adorable!!!! Looks like your trip started off great

Old 01-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #232
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Oh you guys looked so cute and happy on the airplane! Love the anticipation smiles, etc.!!! I only know how quickly it turned, so that of course makes me laugh! I just love your quips about the pending unraveling!!! OH! CUTE dog! Very cute.
Love those mickey ears!!!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 01-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #233
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWGal210 View Post
Hi there!

I'll go back and read, but just wanted to pop on and say hi!!
Hi Katie! Are you still Disneying?
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney<333 View Post
Page 16 is down right wrong. Sorry I'm so late.
My guess is 83 steps. Harper looks so excited to be going to Disney! Hope nothing gets to serious with her daddy though.
Happy New Year!
Welcome aboard! I've got you down for 83 steps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stace208 View Post
I understand the problem with school calendars. That's why we are going after Christmas. Plus, since we had to work until the 22nd this year, I am fairly certain we'll work to that or the 23rd next year. My DH doesn't want to be there on Christmas day so I figure if he's willing to go after, I will take it!!! In a few years the stars will align and we'll have that whole week before Christmas off again and I'll talk him into another Christmas trip.

So, did Keeley make it her new year resolution to talk to her mama?
I really hope we are off before Christmas again. I so liked the dates of this past trip. It was nice going down as early as possible then back home on the 28th. Maybe we'll overlap at the end, but who knows if we don't have a bunch of time up front we may be there a bunch of days together.
I have just enjoyed having this time at home before starting back to school.

I have no idea what that girls New Years resolution is, she would have to be speaking to me to tell me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
I'm glad everyone made it to the airport and Harper is so cute

BTW what dates were you at WDW, did I miss that?
We were in Disney from December 20th throught the 28th. Although our flight left so early on the 28th(6 AM)it didn't count as a day...l.
I was so relieved that everyone made it. I just knew if we could get them down to Orlando, they could rest up in the villa and enjoy some of their time in the parks.
We think our Harper is pretty cute too! Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Harper looks so cute in her first visit t-shirt! Stomach bugs and WDW do not go together so hoping everyone kicked it quickly. Sorry to hear that the bright eyed excitement of some didn't last throughout the trip.

Looking forward to more!
Nope that excitement didn't last long at all, and what a shame.
We were lucky that the bug was of the 24 hour breed. Not much vacation time was lost to it!
We found Harper's shirt at an outlet last summer on our trip! I was tickled that it fit.

Old 01-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #234
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
We were in Disney from December 20th throught the 28th. Although our flight left so early on the 28th(6 AM)it didn't count as a day...l.
I was so relieved that everyone made it. I just knew if we could get them down to Orlando, they could rest up in the villa and enjoy some of their time in the parks.
We think our Harper is pretty cute too! Thanks for the compliment!
I went back and looked and you had said, sorry I left on the 22nd
Old 01-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #235
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
Happy New Year!!!

Harper is adorable!!!! Looks like your trip started off great
Oh yes, the first few hours were uneventful, if only I could say that about the rest of the day...
Harper is our little doll baby! We get quite a charge out of her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Oh you guys looked so cute and happy on the airplane! Love the anticipation smiles, etc.!!! I only know how quickly it turned, so that of course makes me laugh! I just love your quips about the pending unraveling!!! OH! CUTE dog! Very cute.
Love those mickey ears!!!!
Oh yes, you know, I'm just grateful that you didn't witness it like some other DISers did!
That girl is one grade A STINKER!
Isn't Hunny a cutie! He wears those ears very well!

Old 01-01-2010, 01:09 PM   #236
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
I went back and looked and you had said, sorry I left on the 22nd
Oh darn, I wonder if we were in any of the same parks while we overlapped?

Old 01-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #237
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Harper is just a doll. I am glad that the bug did not stay around, but sorry the Grinch hitchhiked along!

I think I it will be fun just seeing all the Disney gear Harper has! She had to be the best dressed girl in the world!
Old 01-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #238
manntra
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info on the DVC sweatshirt....I will be sure to look out for one in May. I know what you mean about the lightweight material...I have a Mickey one on right now
Harper is so cute in her little orange stroller! I was cracking up with your description of excitement!!! Did she mind the flight?
Ugh Shannon mentioned something about Keely texting....my niece didn't bring her phone in October because she knows how much it drives me crazy with her texting! Of course it is different if I am doing it or am updating FB

Tracy
Old 01-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #239
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

She's making a list.....

So far here are the guesses for the contest!
If your name appears without a number, you guessed but your number was already taken...

Ready?
Here we go!

gellybean 1
daisylove 4
IluvXu 5
MaryAz 7
Rozz 9
brandip22 11
stace208 12
RinkyTinkyTinky 13
cjackearl 14
wannago2disney 15
reelmom 16
luckylady 17
soonergirl 18
cmskok 22
MegansMom 24
nowellsl 25
ILuvCrush 36
disneyfan61 37
shann 42
micandminforever 57
kamikazecat 63
VAisforDisneyLvrs 73
Happy Elf 78
disney<333 83
Lady Lallie 93
manntra 96
Native NYer 100
kcandbella 101
vamassey1 112
addictedtothemouse 113
Disneymoon09 122
stitchaholic 124
Mndisneygirl 129
eandesmom 132
DisneyJo 137
2xcited2sleep 156
MeMom 157
Happydog 174
jordanjosh 187
jenjolt 195
Wannabinnc 198
McLeach 199
Charleston Princess 200
H2ODogsNDisney 205
Dizneydawn 217
matosfam 222
Disneycampfan 312
PracPerfPatricia 369
Sugar1967 399
Katnmouse 2009

MEK ?
PrincessCaitlin ?
mickeysmyboy ?

Old 01-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #240
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Harper is just a doll. I am glad that the bug did not stay around, but sorry the Grinch hitchhiked along!

I think I it will be fun just seeing all the Disney gear Harper has! She had to be the best dressed girl in the world!
You know Laura I kept thinking of you as we pushed Harper through Disney in her stroller, especially during the times that she just wanted out! I remember you saying that there were times that Luke just wanted to be free of the stroller. The problem was if we let go of her she ran.....
I'm thinking now that most of her outfits might have been covered up by her coat.
Hmmmm.
I can't wait to go back through the pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manntra View Post
Thanks for the info on the DVC sweatshirt....I will be sure to look out for one in May. I know what you mean about the lightweight material...I have a Mickey one on right now
Harper is so cute in her little orange stroller! I was cracking up with your description of excitement!!! Did she mind the flight?
Ugh Shannon mentioned something about Keely texting....my niece didn't bring her phone in October because she knows how much it drives me crazy with her texting! Of course it is different if I am doing it or am updating FB

Tracy

Keeley is a texter, but I think I drove Shocker about as crazy with my texting and FB updates when I figured out how to do it.....
I think at one point he took a picture of me with my phone out....
I can't wait for that to appear with some smartypants comment. Looking through pictures I think they had that DVC hoodie at Kidani as well, I just didn't love it as much on that day....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: