Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #1666
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Oh, you must! You can't pass up the chance to slide out of a clown's mouth! (Really, what was Disney thinking with that one??? )
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyb View Post
Oh mercy! You have GOT to do that!
I'm going to try on my suit right now, I hope I don't pass out......
Old 03-10-2010, 04:44 AM   #1667
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
I'm excited about Boardwalk too! The Keister Coaster (clown slide) is freaky but I'm tempted to take my suit just to say I did it.....
What do you think?
Most assuredly. You won't be able to say you have lived a full life until you slide down the clown slide.
You're there, it's there...just do it!

And be sure Shocker has the camera rolling for us.

Happydog's boy (does that make him Happypuppy?) is so cute in those pictures.
I'm glad you shared all of them with us. I like to see kids just doing simple kid things like that.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2010, 06:43 AM   #1668
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Most assuredly. You won't be able to say you have lived a full life until you slide down the clown slide.
You're there, it's there...just do it!

And be sure Shocker has the camera rolling for us.

I'm glad you shared all of them with us. I like to see kids just doing simple kid things like that.

IF it's warm enough, I'll be on that slide!
The camera??
A video??
You know Shocker.....

Happydog's little pup is a cute one isn't he?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #1669
njtinkmom
Mouseketeer

FYI - VB is having a sale 25% off on their site for Pink and Green Cupcake!! I figured out with the stuff I bought from VB they were on sale, plus and extra 20% off they were cheaper than ebay. I was like a statistical analyist comparing pricing and websites before taking the plunge!! Off to comparison shop again!!

That stinks that those glasses did not look good. I saw there are tons of sunglasses for sale, but it is hard to buy glasses without trying on! And I am not good about returns...

Have a great trip and good luck with that clown's mouth. I have been looking for a picture - my 9yodd would certainly freak out on that one!

Old 03-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #1670
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh, you must! You can't pass up the chance to slide out of a clown's mouth! (Really, what was Disney thinking with that one??? )

There is some floss stuck in his mouth!
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013
Old 03-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #1671
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Shocker - of all the pictures you've posted, this may be among the most disturbing. That clown just freaks me out!!

Old 03-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #1672
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njtinkmom View Post
FYI - VB is having a sale 25% off on their site for Pink and Green Cupcake!! I figured out with the stuff I bought from VB they were on sale, plus and extra 20% off they were cheaper than ebay. I was like a statistical analyist comparing pricing and websites before taking the plunge!! Off to comparison shop again!!

That stinks that those glasses did not look good. I saw there are tons of sunglasses for sale, but it is hard to buy glasses without trying on! And I am not good about returns...

Have a great trip and good luck with that clown's mouth. I have been looking for a picture - my 9yodd would certainly freak out on that one!
Ohhh, sunglasses! I haven't looked at sunglasses!
I'm not fond of the clown slide but who knows when we will stay there again so I'm going to try to get down that thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post

With my luck, I'll get stuck in that floss in his evil mouth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Shocker - of all the pictures you've posted, this may be among the most disturbing. That clown just freaks me out!!
That clown is quite disturbing! I just hope the weather cooperates for my slide!
Old 03-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #1673
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

After staying at BWV 3x, you can put the clown out of your mind or sit in an area which doesn't give you a full on view of the clown....

gotta slide down the slide....it's a fun one for sure.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #1674
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:

That would be wascally wabbits.....
OOOOPS. Silly me

Quote:
I'm excited about Boardwalk too! The Keister Coaster (clown slide) is freaky but I'm tempted to take my suit just to say I did it.....
What do you think?
Quote:

I agree I would love to see the clown spit you out!!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Old 03-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #1675
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post

Oh goodness!!!! That is too cute... yes, he is just like a puppy sometimes... all wiggle and waggle and then flops on the couch for a nap.

OKAY WIGD!!! WHAT IS the 48 hour status report??!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Old 03-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #1676
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
What a great couple of laughs! I needed that! (The end of the nine weeks, finals, and getting grades in will wear on a person. )
Old 03-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #1677
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
After staying at BWV 3x, you can put the clown out of your mind or sit in an area which doesn't give you a full on view of the clown....

gotta slide down the slide....it's a fun one for sure.
I'm looking forward to the slide!
Quote:
:
Quote:
lmao: OOOOPS. Silly me
Gotta love Elmer Fudd!

Quote:
I'm sure Shocker will be more than willing to supply the video proof! I'll just warn you, it might not be pretty!

Quote:
Oh goodness!!!! That is too cute... yes, he is just like a puppy sometimes... all wiggle and waggle and then flops on the couch for a nap.

OKAY WIGD!!! WHAT IS the 48 hour status report??!!
We ran errands tonight, laundry is caught up, still need to finish packing, mani and pedi tomorrow after school.
Just found out that Harper will be going to the nail salon with me so that will be interesting.....
Usually the girls at the salon love to play with her but it may be packed with Spring Break so close.
Plus she fell off of a step and hurt herself on Sunday and hasn't been walking much.
She bruised her hip and it really bothers her to walk....
Then it's fun night at Marc's school tomorrow night and I'm going out there to help with that.
So when we get back, I'll get Baylor packed so Megan can pick him up from school Friday at 11:30 when he gets out and just come over to the house and get his stuff and take him to her house and get him all settled....
Boy, oh boy, lots to do!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #1678
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
What a great couple of laughs! I needed that! (The end of the nine weeks, finals, and getting grades in will wear on a person. )
We are printing off grade cards on Friday afternoon when the kids leave. Yay for early release!
Old 03-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #1679
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We are printing off grade cards on Friday afternoon when the kids leave. Yay for early release!
We have a teacher workday on Friday -- I am very excited about it because my students have been crazy hyper this week! You wouldn't know that spring break is still three and a half weeks away for us judging by the way they are acting.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #1680
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We have a teacher workday on Friday -- I am very excited about it because my students have been crazy hyper this week! You wouldn't know that spring break is still three and a half weeks away for us judging by the way they are acting.
Our kids just can't be QUIET!!!
The constant chatter is making me nuts....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: