Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #1651
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njtinkmom View Post
Hey Anita, I got my new VB this weekend and there is only 1 problem with it.... My 9 yo dd wants the backpack - she convinced me how she can carry all her stuff for her and her 7yo sister's stuff, my 7yo dd wants the hipster and wallet and my 12 yo is just pissed that I did not get her anything. HEYYY what about me ?? I bought these for MYSELF right?? Wrong - what was I thinking - like they wouldn't want to get on the bandwagon too... So you have not only created 1 VB monster but 4!!! I did love them for the few seconds that they were mine!! I guess I can sell all our bellybags on ebay - haha!! Off to the website for more shopping !
Did you get more for the girls?
I still think you need to try ebay! Especially if we are talking for kids! Maybe even pre-owned. Lots of them are like new!
I went to get my eyes checked today, I need new glasses....

Guess what they had.
Yes!
Vera Bradley Frames!
They didn't look good on me but I squealed when I noticed them!
I did try them all on just wishing that one pair would look good on me.....

Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
you really wrapped this one up quick. So glad there is another one coming so soon. I can't wait to see what the Boardwalk brings to you both!
This next trip is coming crazy quick, as one student pointed out this morning, 3 1/2 days until Spring Break (for them)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
It better work out for us all to meet up!

(I must confess that the wheels in my head started turning when Happydog said she was thinking of a quick weekend trip over Memorial Day 2011 for her boys to experience SWW. How fun would that be? )
If we are out of school, we will be there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Just go ahead and book it. wigd will figure out a way to be there on every major holiday and a few minor ones, too.

Now that I am going to have a son down there, I am hoping to throw in a few extra trips a year myself.
I think we all need to plan on it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Gotta love big sisters!
I know you've had a lot of responses on the finished TR, so I will just say my two cents. PUKE???? That's all I have to say.
Pretty soon you'll be enjoying just you and Mark time!!!
With Puke, you don't need to say much else.....
Can't wait for some grown-up time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post
Please do not encourage an addict to feed her addiction!

You are just as bad as I am.....
Old 03-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #1652
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
I'm feeling pretty YAY myself! It's time to get away!
Oh yes!!! Of course!!! WOW..... What, FOUR days??!! GASP!!!!

Quote:
It better work out for us all to meet up!

(I must confess that the wheels in my head started turning when Happydog said she was thinking of a quick weekend trip over Memorial Day 2011 for her boys to experience SWW. How fun would that be? )

Here we go again, all the fun conversation when I am either falling asleep or trying to clean up school stuff

Well the wheels can turn, b/c I am seriously twisting an arm at my house and it isn't MINE

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #1653
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Wigd posted one picture of Happydog's youngest son exploring Leif Erickson in Norway, but I wanted to post all of them.....He was so intrigued!

[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Quote:
You should have posted them on the trip report! I was just trying to hurry and get finished! They are all way cute!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #1655
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Are you packed and ready yet, Wigd? I mean, I know you are mentally ready, but are you physically ready?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #1656
Happydog
DIS Veteran

OF COURSE SHE IS READY!!!! SHE is going to be able to spend a week basking in the Disney sunshine smelling the flowers. Packing-shmacking, she can buy whatever she forgets to pack

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Old 03-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #1657
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wigd posted one picture of Happydog's youngest son exploring Leif Erickson in Norway, but I wanted to post all of them.....He was so intrigued!
Intrigued and trampling the landscaping

Old 03-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #1658
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
4 more days!!!!!!!
Actually, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday..... we leave at the crack of Saturday!
Quote:
Are you packed and ready yet, Wigd? I mean, I know you are mentally ready, but are you physically ready?
Sort of, kind of, just got a package in the mail today and waiting for one more. I'll need to get a little laundry finished Friday evening... I feel like it's all under control.
I haven't started packing for Baylor though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
OF COURSE SHE IS READY!!!! SHE is going to be able to spend a week basking in the Disney sunshine smelling the flowers. Packing-shmacking, she can buy whatever she forgets to pack
As long as the laundry is done it's all good.
The purple locker is really a life saver!

Right now we are looking at 70's for highs!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #1659
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Intrigued and trampling the landscaping
I simply adore the picture where he appears to be gazing in the direction the sword is pointing.....
Isn't it cute?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #1660
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I simply adore the picture where he appears to be gazing in the direction the sword is pointing.....
Isn't it cute?
YES, thanks He looks like he is hunting rascally rabbits...

Old 03-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #1661
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's always my philosophy!

Quote:
Sort of, kind of, just got a package in the mail today and waiting for one more. I'll need to get a little laundry finished Friday evening... I feel like it's all under control.
I haven't started packing for Baylor though...
I am so excited you are headed to the Boardwalk! Can't wait for all the details!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #1662
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
YES, thanks He looks like he is hunting rascally rabbits...

That would be wascally wabbits.....
Old 03-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #1663
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

I'm excited about Boardwalk too! The Keister Coaster (clown slide) is freaky but I'm tempted to take my suit just to say I did it.....
What do you think?
Old 03-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #1664
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm excited about Boardwalk too! The Keister Coaster (clown slide) is freaky but I'm tempted to take my suit just to say I did it.....
What do you think?
Oh, you must! You can't pass up the chance to slide out of a clown's mouth! (Really, what was Disney thinking with that one??? )
Old 03-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #1665
jillyb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh, you must! You can't pass up the chance to slide out of a clown's mouth! (Really, what was Disney thinking with that one??? )

Oh mercy! You have GOT to do that!

June 2008 @ Pop Century
Thanksgiving 2010 @ Pop Century

Will We Stay or Will We Go - Thanksgiving Pre Trip/Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413919

It's Going to be a Capitol Vacation! Washington, D.C. August 13-18, 2009 Pre-Trip/Trip Report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post32476006

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: